Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6296073 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Xtruzz:

Was it transfer of service
he will be employed as an EH instead of GT.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Xtruzz:

Was it transfer of service
No Experience Hire

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
ahmadmg:

One of my lecturers was moved to NDIC with his years of work experience by S tunde back in 2015 after buhari entered,i was told his monthly salary is 1.3m
dat 2015 u sabi aw mch Customs dey earn per month? U sabi aw mch dem dey earn now? Don't judge the present with the past
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Teesad1:

Which training? NDLEA or DSS?

Do you have any info on DSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mattiegold: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
My ogas , please I need a federal job.. I pray my destiny helper locate me here..Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yes, sent you a request mail already
bitchesdredd:

Are you one of the FIRS hopefuls? If yes, send me a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
let him share the info here pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 2:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Please house, which one is more better between National Senior Secondary School Eductation commission and NDLEA?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SIONKPO1(m): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2023
siina:
Please house, which one is more better between National Senior Secondary School Eductation commission and NDLEA?
The first is better.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2023
siina:

Nothing Good in education

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SKYPRINCE678(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Level 8 Immigration salary is 100+
Level 8 ICPC salary is 300+

Please what about NIMASA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:

I've replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Good day everybody
For people who have gone for Immigration physical screening exercise, how did it go?? And what are the documents requested?? Did they ask for guarantors form too??
Please I await your responses.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TallGlassofWine(f): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Special candidates are doing their screening today at NDLEA HQ, Area 11.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2023
According to a friend, no guarantor's form was requested, they only took their measurements, photocopies of their documents, perused the originals and asked each of them to walk like soldier for few minutes.
Shikena
Abiolang:
Good day everybody
For people who have gone for Immigration physical screening exercise, how did it go?? And what are the documents requested?? Did they ask for guarantors form too??
Please I await your responses.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osada90(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2023
sherylbaky:
According to a friend, no guarantor's form was requested, they only took their measurements, photocopies of their documents, perused the originals and asked each of them to walk like soldier for few minutes.
Shikena

😁 πŸ˜‚
How do soldiers walk?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Osada90:

😁 πŸ˜‚
How do soldiers walk?
They walk like soldiers πŸ™„πŸ˜€

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Hussen24:
NPHCDA and NBTE are recruiting temporary/contract staff.
Please how can one apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Osada90:

😁 πŸ˜‚ How do soldiers walk?
Marching forward with swinging arms and chest out πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Osada90:

😁 πŸ˜‚
How do soldiers walk?
Like CommandoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Good morning Boss, kindly carry me on your shoulders. I have no connections.
I have a PhD in Economics with lecturing experience.
Do have a nice weekend.
Hussen24:
Hello guys, Please I need your views, what is the best agency under finance, NDIC, CBN , SEC or NEXIT.. I want to quit academic to any of the above agency. Reliable info pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
Hello, try and join head with the HR of the organization and if possible the head of the organization too. You have no business with the VIP again please. All the best!

Dtish:
Good afternoon FAM.
I really need help.

I got a job in 2020, after documentation we were not asked to resume.
Last year a VIP collected my CV from the numerous contact I got from Danqujigy. Thanks alot

January this year I got invite for railway through the VIP. Around March, 2023 I got a call to resume in my first job.
First week of this month I got a call from the Pa of the VIP to pickup an appointment letter from railway.

Here's my challenge.

I am looking for possible means to change the name on the appointment letter to my immediate elder sister who has been job hunting since 2015.

I tried talking to the Pa so I can see the VIP and explain things to him but he refused.

If anyone is having the means here, please help. God bless you all.

Nwanyiogwashi

Danqujigy

Hussen24

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚ We both laughed hard when she was gisting me yesterday. I believe NYSC camp experience should help most of them out.

I wish them all the very best
Osada90:

😁 πŸ˜‚
How do soldiers walk?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Nope, you only accepted the request. You haven't replied the message i sent.
bitchesdredd:

I've replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Someone posted this in a WhatsApp group. I don't no how true!!!!

*Breaking News!* πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

*_NDLEA Don drop supplementary list ooo I say make I update unah_*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
There is a trending news that Tinubu has directed the SGF to dissolve all boards and managements of federal agencies and parastatals from monday

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
πŸ’₯BREAKING

President Tinubu Has Given SGF, George Akume The Go Ahead To Dissolve The Management And Boards Of Federal Government Agencies And Parastatals Per Imram Muhammed's Sources.

Is this true?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:
There is a trending news that Tinubu has directed the SGF to dissolve all boards and managements of federal agencies and parastatals from monday

Please guys. What does this news mean in general?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hinokami:

Please guys. What does this news mean in general?

It means that all the heads of federal agencies and board members will be leaving office for new appointees

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

It means that all the heads of federal agencies and board members will be leaving office for new appointees

What of federal commissioners like FCSC,will they be affected too?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
ikemeze:

What of federal commissioners like FCSC, will they be affected too?

Also will board members of the Ministry of Interior leaving?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
MDAs are no longer dishing/sharing APLs since inauguration...
What could be the reason?
some that shared apls sef documentation is now on hold

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, maingate27, Subhanallah123, Miagro, Makudus(m), Oluwagbemiga20(m), Alfredd16, DanIduh06, henroo2003, melicent, HolyMalaam, hannychic, Aminu378, nkeona(m), RealAbba and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.