Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294269 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (2260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hinokami:

One agency like that got a new head and he stopped all ongoing documentation.

He intends to screen them again including those who have done documentation in order to remove some people out.

Is he allowed to do that?

Sorry I can't really mention the name of the agency

Thats why he is the head now!he will definitely replace some with his people or even claim that the recruitment was faulty in one way or the other
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Miagro:

Thats why he is the head now!he will definitely replace some with his people or even claim that the recruitment was faulty in one way or the other

Omoh, life is not easy. Tm when you're safe.. You aren't actually safe.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Amen to who'll come into power that'll favor us.. Tinubu Appointees won't be greedy n inconsiderate like Buhari's. So far, the list of the Honorables dat I don hear from 2 sources they hv good records like Mr Fowler of FIRS that year wey like to help without questioning whether na 1st class or not. May 9ja be better. May we be better.

Fowler recruit anyhow, that's why they can't recruit much in this current administration

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mengho(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hinokami:

You're blessed o.

I had an uncle who's a board member of Nitda. I got blocked after the first time I messaged him for help regarding job.

Mine too, they collected the C.V, then blocked and ignored me. It's being almost two years, I just lock up too, if we meet, I just greet and pass...That thing pain me sha, since then, I decided to never ever in my life beg for anything from anybody but God alone...

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
mengho:

Mine too, they collected the C.V, then blocked and ignored me. It's being almost two years, I just lock up too, if we meet, I just greet and pass...That thing pain me sha, since then, I decided to never ever in my life beg for anything from anybody but God alone...

Please don't give up.

Sometimes your persistence can make them answer you just to get you off their backs.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bj01:
Buhari government favour me oooo I got 3appointment letters during that administration and worked in two different places,but I never applaud that administration.am at verge of getting appointment letter with PENCOM and my connect is a board member.God give me this Job and give all people reading this aswell.

Oga mi! How were you able to get all these opportunities?

Meanwhile, I have been here hunting for my first APL after 7years of graduation. This life no balance oh!
If there's anyway you know you could be of help to me, pls don't hesitate to do so. I no go lie you, things haven't been easy man.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macbenb13:

Da Nupe man na bastard grin
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macbenb13:

Da Nupe man na bastard grin

He doesn’t help even folks from his hometown. Best way to get to him is through his wife. His wife has secured jobs for a lot of people

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Gensanusi:

Fowler recruit anyhow, that's why they can't recruit much in this current administration
What if u were part of those he recruited anyhow, will u say "anyhow"? πŸ˜‚

Favour comes in different phases, so pray fr us

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Swagsultan1:

He doesn’t help even folks from his hometown. Best way to get to him is through his wife. His wife has secured jobs for a lot of people
Folk frm hometown is just an understatement.
He denied his school-father (during sec sch) and frm same town.
The school-father is a Prof in UniAbuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hinokami:

One agency like that got a new head and he stopped all ongoing documentation.

He intends to screen them again including those who have done documentation in order to remove some people out.

Is he allowed to do that?

Sorry I can't really mention the name of the agency.

Does that agency name start with N and ends with I.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hinokami:

You're blessed o.

I had an uncle who's a board member of Nitda. I got blocked after the first time I messaged him for help regarding job.
Some uncle can be useful and useless same time.. Buhari flavored many of my friends indirectly it favoured me as well.. But the appointees were useless to me... Dem just dey greedy, one MD promised me percentage after bringing a contractor till date he chop my 2.7%.... I dey wait am mk we jam on a very good day to remind him how he broke trust because of greed.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Coolsat:
This is the week of rush rush, may almighty Allah favour us amin.
what of agencies with pending recruitments

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Don't take it, concentrate on your master program and job search Brr. I wish you the very best
Eminence50:
Good morning please I need ur advise I applied for immigration with Bsc and Civil Defense with O level but wasn't shortlisted for immigration and fortunately was shortlisted for Civil Defense physical screening and currently am not yet working but doing Msc which is making me spend more money in terms of assignments paper presentation etc.. should I accept the civil Defense offer or not

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Swagsultan1:

You know what's up

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
harmony940:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Some uncle can be useful and useless same time.. Buhari flavored many of my friends indirectly it favoured me as well.. But the appointees were useless to me... Dem just dey greedy, one MD promised me percentage after bringing a contractor till date he chop my 2.7%.... I dey wait am mk we jam on a very good day to remind him how he broke trust because of greed.

That's wild. Shit happens
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tunehro:
Don't take it, concentrate on your master program and job search Brr. I wish you the very best
And where is that job in Nigeria that u are talking about only if we want to be decieving ourselves let's be realistic unless if you're related to any senator or minister or ur parents are rich to buy job slot for u
Doing master without source of income and collection money from ur parents after doing so in undergraduate days that's so shameful the situation of country we are we must not underrate anything or else such person will suffer and might not have that opportunity to get job again till age pass over him

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good evening everyone Naira mates

#ICPC

PLEASE WHEN WILL SSCE AND DIPLOMA APPLICANTS GOING TO BE INVITED FOR EXAMS.

THANK YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hinokami:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Here are few πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ companies that pay above 1m at entry level or mid mgt

Paystack
BOI
AFC
NNPC
NLNG
Tenoil
DOCL
Oando
Flutterwave
Inlaks
Lafarge
Innoson
ARDOVA
Nestle
Infra credit
Construction kaiser
Moove
ThriveAgric
TeamApt (moniepoint)
Vendease
Bamboo
Meristem
Chapel hill
Vetiva
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxilight: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Urgent! Hw much is NEMA salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ELAGAIE(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Oh my God!
This is pure lie, this shows u don't know anything about the man

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
ELAGAIE:

Oh my God!
This is pure lie, this shows u don't know anything about the man

Lol okay sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
harmony940:

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
boss check your mailπŸ˜‚πŸ’”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
DearAminu:

Paystack
BOI
AFC
NNPC
NLNG
Tenoil
DOCL
Oando
Flutterwave
Inlaks
Lafarge
Innoson
ARDOVA
Nestle
Infra credit
Construction kaiser
Moove
ThriveAgric
TeamApt (moniepoint)
Vendease
Bamboo
Meristem
Chapel hill
Vetiva
I no understand

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why did you post somebody's post from twitter on nairaland. Cant you form your own?
DearAminu:

Paystack
BOI
AFC
NNPC
NLNG
Tenoil
DOCL
Oando
Flutterwave
Inlaks
Lafarge
Innoson
ARDOVA
Nestle
Infra credit
Construction kaiser
Moove
ThriveAgric
TeamApt (moniepoint)
Vendease
Bamboo
Meristem
Chapel hill
Vetiva

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
harmony940:

on point πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some of you just talk too much on this space and put yourself in deep shit...must you tell ppl uv submited you cv to a top politician was has connect? Why not do that on the low and keep it to yourself till what you are looking and praying for clicks...
Eminence50:

I think this is best advise because I have to keep looking for better offer and after gotten it will have to resign and move ahead... though am expecting from multiple places as regards appointment with my Bsc certificate but it hasn't been done submitted my CV already through a top politician who has real connection not just by mouth

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 4:43am On Jun 19, 2023
flabush2241:
Some of you just talk too much on this space and put yourself in deep shit...must you tell ppl uv submited you cv to a top politician was has connect? Why not do that on the low and keep it to yourself till what you are looking and praying for clicks...
What's wrong with him saying he is hopeful because he submitted CV to a top politician? Abi you just wan talk? If dem ask you, you know the said politician? Did he mention anybody's name for you to begin shouting privacy bla bla? Abi how does the mention of an anonymous top politician take directly affect you here?

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 5:08am On Jun 19, 2023
flabush2241:
You don't interfere on what does not concerned you try to use your sense most of the time can't you just keep quiet

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Bj01:
Buhari government favour me oooo I got 3appointment letters during that administration and worked in two different places,but I never applaud that administration.am at verge of getting appointment letter with PENCOM and my connect is a board member.God give me this Job and give all people reading this aswell.

Inside Life...still same PENCOM people got letters in 2017 but they didn't allow them resume till date

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (2260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TOM208, timibare(m), Harmony002, Gopitoto, evcabuja, Realinfo2021, Konne, Xtruzz(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.