Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228206 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:

Let them go, FIRS Chairman, EFCC dey wait u nd all una wey no try...
89trn mov thru u entr Emefiele hand... u go explain.... Buhari appointees na mugun mutane

A lot go happen this week. I pray we shall be favoured by those that will be appointed

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol ....why everybody de hate FIRS chairman
Dat man not friendly, na only moni n cabals he sabi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2023
This is the week of rush rush, may almighty Allah favour us amin.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Success1930:

A lot go happen this week. I pray we shall be favoured by those that will be appointed
Amen to who'll come into power that'll favor us.. Tinubu Appointees won't be greedy n inconsiderate like Buhari's. So far, the list of the Honorables dat I don hear from 2 sources they hv good records like Mr Fowler of FIRS that year wey like to help without questioning whether na 1st class or not. May 9ja be better. May we be better.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2023
Coolsat:

You get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Coolsat:
Aameen ๐Ÿ™

Na now dem eyes clear, FIRS Chair wey no dey pick call like dat, always excuses.
My Boss called him y'day na 1 dial he pick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=123872107]
Let them go, FIRS Chairman, EFCC dey wait u nd all una wey no try...
89trn mov thru u entr Emefiele hand... u go explain.... Buhari appointees na mugun mutane[/quote
F
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Brother some of us got appointment letter oo, in fact the agency got approval to enroll us and this might affect us.
Na u and HR dey face unless ur letter dey deir hand... HR go tell new pesin say dem don do Employment bfr dem comot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Brother some of us got appointment letter oo, in fact the agency got approval to enroll us and this might affect us.
Got appointment letter in which agency pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Na u and HR dey face unless ur letter dey deir hand... HR go tell new pesin say dem don do Employment bfr dem comot

C
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Na now dem eyes clear, FIRS Chair wey no dey pick call, my oga call y'day na 1 dial he pick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜† fear of the unknown
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Nop
The letter is with us
We did everything
Documentation and 6 weeks training induction
Why u cm dey fear. I believe, the highest that could happen now is to add replacement people to u guys...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Why u cm dey fear. I believe, the highest that could happen now is to add replacement people to u guys...
Which agency be that abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:

Brother this is Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚
Anything can happen
Lets just pray
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Eminence50:
Good morning please I need ur advise I applied for immigration with Bsc and Civil Defense with O level but wasn't shortlisted for immigration and fortunately was shortlisted for Civil Defense physical screening and currently am not yet working but doing Msc which is making me spend more money in terms of assignments paper presentation etc.. should I accept the civil Defense offer or not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2023
BucketMan:
I heard you can't apply for study leave until you've worked for at least two years, and how long does it take for the study leave (with pay) to be approved after applying?
It depends on the MDA but majority after two years that's when your appointment has been confirmed before you can apply for study leave with pay and the approval time frame defers but for paramilitary it takes 6 to 1 year on a average.
Even to upgrade or conversion is not that easy but last year promotion and conversion exercise was way higher in civil defence, Correctional Service, immigration and fire service compared to this year own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Misbahuddeen:
The result of an unbiased independent assessment and review of the performance and status quo of all MDAs could be reason for the said dissolution speculation. So far, Tinubu is deliberate in his actions. Many (your connects and my connects) won't keep their heads after such a review.

This development go halt some kind recruitment process sha.

Person say, we never too ready for a working Nigeria yet grin grin

omoh! This means people wey collect apl dey wait for documentation fit loose the job be that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2023
Eminence50:

There's no position in this life that should be underrated some people started somewhere yesterday and today Dy are something big
... with current situation of Nigeria unemployment maybe ur parents are senator or minister or top politician u might job quickly without stress
I'm not telling him not to pick the job but he will be furstrated when he starts working and see that first and foremost the salary is not commiserate to the risk level and also taking orders from people you know you are eminently better than. The ball is in his court

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
I am not job hunting bro. You brought your opinion, then I told u, hw it goes... I don't use assumption, if I witness or it happened to me, I'll address smone with it, it may work out and may not... All u do base on ur writing is u read in the book, not someone who had time to go towards HR... HR cannot swap ur letter fr free unless na ur brother or ur tight relative who can't play u is sitting there... I used a lawyer because of my parole with one, he may use any means, he so like.. Just try to hv a case with a lawyer, then u will know they're like the Police who can turn white to brown.. They can frame u wen u least expected. Argue to bring a point, not voiding, that's how to show maturity.
Ok sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
freddybonz:

Not me o! Ask di guy, am just attending to his replies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Brother this is Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚
Anything can happen
Lets just pray
May God help u all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sendaros2000:

There is no cause for alarm brotherโ€ฆonly boards are getting dissolved and its normal for every new administration to dissolve boards even Buhari did that in 2015โ€ฆDGs/ceos/heads of agencies will now report directly to the ministry permsecs pending when the boards will be reconstituted.
The only fear is if ur connect is a board member then anything can happen because they are certainly going any moment

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Miagro:

There is no cause for alarm brotherโ€ฆonly boards are getting dissolved and its normal for every new administration to dissolve boards even Buhari did that in 2015โ€ฆDGs/ceos/heads of agencies will now report directly to the ministry permsecs pending when the boards will be reconstituted.
The only fear is if ur connect is a board member then anything can happen because they are certainly going any moment

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sendaros2000:

My connect is a Senator oo (chairman senate committee onโ€ฆโ€ฆ..)

Since u already have ur letter and have done documentation u are 85% in already..just be in touch with the agency

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
freddybonz:

Firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Miagro:

Since u already have ur letter and have done documentation u are 85% in already..just be in touch with the agency

One agency like that got a new head and he stopped all ongoing documentation.

He intends to screen them again including those who have done documentation in order to remove some people out.

Is he allowed to do that?

Sorry I can't really mention the name of the agency.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Buhari government favour me oooo I got 3appointment letters during that administration and worked in two different places,but I never applaud that administration.am at verge of getting appointment letter with PENCOM and my connect is a board member.God give me this Job and give all people reading this aswell.

24 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hinokami:

One agency like that got a new head and he stopped all ongoing documentation.

He intends to screen them again including those who have done documentation in order to remove some people out.

Is he allowed to do that?

Sorry I can't really mention the name of the agency.
Wahala wahala, this Nigeria na until u don finish everything, even letter at ur disposal u. o fit breathe...

Let the Job seekers breath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Wahala wahala, this Nigeria na until u don finish everything, even letter at ur disposal u. o fit breathe...

Let the Job seekers breath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bruh... Its fucking harsh out there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bj01:
Buhari government favour me oooo I got 3appointment letters during that administration and worked in two different places,but I never applaud that administration.am at verge of getting appointment letter with PENCOM and my connect is a board member.God give me this Job and give all people reading this aswell.

You're blessed o.

I had an uncle who's a board member of Nitda. I got blocked after the first time I messaged him for help regarding job.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol ....why everybody de hate FIRS chairman

Da Nupe man na bastard grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ElPendejo, meetdeeconomist, evcabuja and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.