Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262661 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alex1990:
I told you guys then, according to a reliable source, the board is to be dissolved not the management.
Thank you Alex grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mr Hussein, am in need of your assistance on an issue and it isn't related to employment please.
I will be glad if you respond and we discuss this over the mail.
JazakumuLlahu khayran
Hussen24:

Do you have Msc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alex1990:
I told you guys then, according to a reliable source, the board is to be dissolved not the management.
sir, how about the tertiary institutions government councils ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
avsadeeq0:

BREAKING:

PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU APPROVES DISSOLUTION OF BOARDS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS, AGENCIES, INSTITUTIONS AND GOVERNMENT-OWNED COMPANIES

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, has approved the immediate dissolution of the Governing Boards of all Federal Government Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions, and Government-Owned Companies in the exercise of its Constitutional Powers and in the Public interest.

The dissolution does not, however, affect Boards, Commissions and Councils listed in the Third Schedule, Part 1, Section 153 (i) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.

In view of this development and until such a time new boards are constituted, the Chief Executive Officers of the Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions, and Government-Owned Companies are directed to refer matters requiring the attention of their Boards to the President, through the Permanent Secretaries of their respective supervisory Ministries and Offices.

Permanent Secretaries are directed, also, to route such correspondences to Mr President through the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Consequently, all Ministries, Departments and Agencies are to ensure compliance to the provision of this directive which took effect from Friday 16th June, 2023.

Permanent Secretaries are particularly directed to inform the Chief Executive Officers of the affected Agencies under the supervision of their respective Ministries/Offices for immediate compliance.

*Willie Bassey*
Director, Information
For: Secretary to the Government of the Federation

Agencies exempted by the above

(a) Code of Conduct Bureau;
(b) Council of State;
(c) Federal Character Commission;
(d) Federal Civil Service Commission;
(e) Federal Judicial Service Commission;
(f) Independent National Electoral Commission;
(g) National Defence Council;
(h) National Economic Council;
(i) National Judicial Council;
(j) National Population Commission;
(k) National Security Council;
(1) Nigeria Police Council;
(m) Police Service Commission; and
(n) Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agencies exempted from this dissolution are:

1. Code of conduct Bureau
2. Council of State
3. Federal Character Commission
4. Federal Judicial Service Commission
5. Independent National Electoral Commission
6. National Defense Council
7. National Economic Council
8. National Judicial Commission
9. National Population Commission
10. National Security Council
11. National Police Council
12. Police Service Commission
13. Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
All dissolved.
Oshin56:
sir, how about the tertiary institutions government councils ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alex1990:
All dissolved.

From that news
President is now the governing board of every MDAs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2023
That team apt own, they don't pay much unless maybe u are a tech person or so but csr na 70k
DearAminu:
Chairman you wan bite me? 😳🙆🏻‍♂️

Wahala don wear cover shoe!!! 🫣

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Alex1990:

2. Council of State
What of federal Civil Service Commission?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2023
Crazeworld:
Hello people,

Please can anyone kindly help with the list of Federal High Courts in Abuja where one can swear an affidavit?
Good morning house. Can anyone kindly help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Alex1990:

2. Council of State

What of Independent Currupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC)?
What of Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Ayammawa:

What of Independent Currupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC)?
What of Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)?
ICPC follow for dissolve list, based on what my bro said to me, or I overheard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Mohisah:
ICPC follow for dissolve list, based on what my bro said to me, or I overheard

ICPC May dissolve board..but the management is intact ..the chairman remains the chairman

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Naijacommando22:

ICPC May dissolve board..but the management is intact ..the chairman remains the chairman
He asked whether they've dissolved ICPC board?
ICPC isn't part of the exempted Agencies that's what I know, or they're part of the exempted? 😕

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Mohisah:
Who mentioned incompetent and are you the competent one? People like u re the reasons Naija is like this...

Jealousy, anger is rollin from ur reply.

I don't want to exchange words, but pls keep to ur self ur believe.
U spk like people getting jobs re using Secondary level to get Level 8 jobs.
Mind you, the same son of the school-father u sees as incompetent without knowing who he is, in which he denied help is working with Google comp now in US, a PhD holder. So pls quote what u know, bfr pronouncin incompetency.
Thanks for ur reply anyways, cos I wouldn't notice people like re here 🙏
This kind of story usually found in the Adventures of the Tortoise & other Animals
Continue...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Mohisah:
He asked whether they've dissolved ICPC board?
ICPC isn't part of the exempted Agencies, or they're part of it?

They are not part of the agencies exempted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2023
HussenAdul:

This kind of story usually found in the Adventures of the Tortoise & other Animals
Continue...
U may we'll be pained. Nobody is stopping u from saying he's of benefits to u. Many re expressing what affects them...
You want to adjust the system when it someone's turn to ask for slot...
May u not be wicked sibling, uncle or relative sha, cos na so e tk dey strt bfr u strt switching ur phone off to ur family...😄

Even the prophet do say we shld ask after our loved ones, family/relatives and extend arms to them if they're in need.

You may wish to see me in person and know how truthful we mostly tlkin on this faceless forum by mailing me fr in Abj. I dislike guys dat cap behind keyboard ⌨️

Mind you, am not a Nupe or from Niger State. The Prof used to be a consultant and his son is just a friend.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Most commissions that need Senate approval should be exempted. They can be suspended pending investigations ish ish.. but an executive order removing them is highly unlikely case example Sen. Ararume and Buhari... NNpc appointment.

Please, I stand corrected please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2023
dareh85:
Pls I need info on nhis salary and any allowance

How far with the fcsc, u wan leave to nhis?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Nalie2:

Most commissions that need Senate approval should be exempted. They can be suspended pending investigations ish ish.. but an executive order removing them is highly unlike case example Sen. Ararume and Buhari... NNpc appointment.

U right on dis. But Govt office suspension be like sackin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2023
chatacool:
Omo nothing yet o,ears down

But uv resumed ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Nalie2:

Most commissions that need Senate approval should be exempted. They can be suspended pending investigations ish ish.. but an executive order removing them is highly unlikely case example Sen. Ararume and Buhari... NNpc appointment.

Only boards members dissolved
CEOs are excluded

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Only boards members dissolved
CEOs are excluded

Even CEO body sef go de shake like this ohh...

The next town hall meeting will definitely be them...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2023
burantashii:

Even CEO body sef go de shake like this ohh...

The next town hall meeting will definitely be them...

Most government office holders were relatively safe during buhari regime. Even when you had gross misdemeanors with evidence against you. Buhari rarely moves to remove them office.

This is a breath of fresh air and change that is much needed. No one in a leadership position should be relaxed when things aren't working to standard.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mercylike(f): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2023
Good morning All,

As I never see person wey go help me with a govt job as connection no dey, so I'm still trusting on God. Please does anyone have any part time job like twice or thrice in a week.

Location is Lagos... Thanks.. Pls quote me

Have a lovely day all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Please any Job at all Govt or private I'm In need
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some People's Connect are now Disconnected While some without Connect will now be Connected.....
May Allah favour us all in these Shake Up.

36 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alex1990:

2. Council of State

Please, good afternoon y'all.

Kindly tell me which is the best in terms of payment among these? Thanks to y'all in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shariiiif:
Some People's Connect are now Disconnected While some without Connect will now be Connected.....

This is life 😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Naijacommando22:

Chairman is the head of the board as it implies. So he's disolved too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ameen Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum 🤲🤲🤲

Shariiiif:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), ParamilitaryII, najeem4reall(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.