Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299266 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lol. I have no idea if it is. But I know they just issued someone an appointment letter to be a registrar
asshuaiby:

I doubt if Shariah Court is a federal institution.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
You're a lowkey informant 😁.. We always appreciate your information dear sister, keep it up.
Nadeeyah:
Some organizations within the Judiciary are currently giving out letters. The ones I’m sure of are FJSC, sharia court of appeal and Supreme Court.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdamZaria97(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please give me your email lets dm
Oppy2020:

Only God knows. Coz even the one they've started since almost same time last year is yet to be concluded.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Alex1990:
How can I reach you please? It's very important.
Drop your number on a dead thread, I'll call u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
asshuaiby:

It seems it is.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Once they start working, pls remind me I will ask. For now, their salary is not written on their letter.
Danlex:
How much is the salary of admin staff in appeal coourt or supreme court?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thanks grin
Alex1990:
You're a lowkey informant 😁.. We always appreciate your information dear sister, keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bro, I think you're from Ilorin right? If yes, Justice Abdullahi, the son of Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-Iloriy that was sworn in last year as Khadi (Judge) works there, he works at the Federal Shari'a Court of Appeal, not at the state level. I think that answer your question Sir.
asshuaiby:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please, How can I retrieve my NDLEA application form online house ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Lol. I have no idea if it is. But I know they just issued someone an appointment letter to be a registrar

Good evening minister of information πŸ˜€
Please could you message me on olaitanm447@gmail.com I have something to discuss with you.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Someone received this at 8.31pm this night.
ICPC second stage assessment.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
I just tag you somewhere now.
Nadingo:
Drop your number on a dead thread, I'll call u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Daheru:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
What did he score in the aptitude test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Daheru:

I
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I received the old mail just now again
The one that was sent last week.
I don’t understand
What did you score in the test so that one will have an idea of the cut-off mark
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caybee01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
I just received the old message now too. Abeg what dat one mean again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
DearAminu:
If you persist in using inappropriate language and engaging in disrespectful behavior, it is highly probable that your words will eventually result in significant consequences. While you are actively seeking employment opportunities, it is important to recognize that some individuals have achieved success through the assistance of the former EVC of NASENI. However, you seem to be criticizing him for allegedly making unethical employment decisions in his die minutes. Were you not aware that his tenure was extended before cabals in Aso Rock did him dirty, which subsequently leads to the cancellation of the extension?

well said MS HARUNA DID WELL AS IN SO WELL IN TERMS OF GIVING OUT JOBS to sons of nobody i know alot that have gotten the job through him!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
caybee01:
I just received the old message now too. Abeg what dat one mean again

S
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadeeqnura(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
NACA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Bro, I think you're from Ilorin right? If yes, Justice Abdullahi, the son of Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-Iloriy that was sworn in last year as Khadi (Judge) works there, he works at the Federal Shari'a Court of Appeal, not at the state level. I think that answer your question Sir.

Yes. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:33am On Jun 22, 2023
sadeeqnura:
NACA
Congratulations to the person. God Almighty, please bless me too with APL like this before end of this year bless others too cool cool cool cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Same here

Pls why ICPC is still resending this msg cos I got the msg also
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2023
JibraelHassan:

What did you score in the test so that one will have an idea of the cut-off mark

I score 15(60%) na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2023
JibraelHassan:
What did he score in the aptitude test?

The person with dat screenshot scored 21.
I myself scored 22 but I'm yet to receive any text.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Actively still searching for any opportunity please ...Soil Science, with a first class degree....6 years now with no tangible job at all. Please help.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lifeofease: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:

The person with dat screenshot scored 21.
I myself scored 22 but I'm yet to receive any text.

I think people in your local govt scored higher that's why.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Lifeofease:

I think people in your local govt scored higher that's why.

Are you saying they are done sending the message?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2023
There is no capturing as at yesterday,I called a friend there.
CANTICLES:

Seems IPPIS capturing is Now Live
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Same here

They sent this one last week, dunno why you are getting it now. Most of the people that were selected for the 2nd stage got the invitation via SMS. I got the message too, I scored 21 in the previous test.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Please who knows or has an idea what the 2nd stage of the ICPC assessment entails? Is it interviews or another Computer Based Test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Please who knows or has an idea what the 2nd stage of the ICPC assessment entails? Is it interviews or another Computer Based Test?

It cant be an interview.
Same link we used for the last assessment was stated in the text. So I THINK it's going to be another assessment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Walush, Hussen240, Swagsultan1(m), Moh99, henroo2003 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.