Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222339 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2023
xtianfemi:
.Only people who are above 30years responded,please.You are the person am looking for,only if you are a Graduate between 22-27 years

Good morning Sir
Please help me Sir
I need the job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Hussen24:
Things are happening
NIMASA -> NDIC -> FIRS -> .........

The fact about these A agencies is that you can't predict them. The pending ones now are: PENCOM, DSS, NIGERIA SECURITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION etc.... Any moment

Good morning Sir
Please sir, help me with any work available even if it's Z agency, I will be very grateful sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Good morning

please. Between #immigration and #NDLEA which one should a person go for pls?

THANK YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2023
Hussen24:
Things are happening

The fact about these A agencies is that you can't predict them. The pending ones now are: PENCOM, DSS, NIGERIA SECURITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION etc.... Any moment
And someone told me nothing is happening right now....if I can get a plug in any of the three agencies it wouldn't be bad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2023
Hussen24:
Things are happening

Hajj Hussein what about FCSC we have been expecting for so long, will they issue this time around?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2023
freddybonz:

And someone told me nothing is happening right now....if I can get a plug in any of the three agencies it wouldn't be bad
Stop disturbing hussein24 don't let him feel like king

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Eminence50:

Lol....u have a beef with him?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Hussen24:
Things are happening

Good morning brother, its me again, have come again, please don't forget me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2023
Eminence50:

Is he complaining about the kingship 😕 😕?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Martialfc80: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2023
xtianfemi:
.Only people who are above 30years responded,please.You are the person am looking for,only if you are a Graduate between 22-27 years
You all should beware of this guy here. The red flags are quite obvious. Have a lovely Sunday!

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Neweramify:

Good morning Sir
Please sir, help me with any work available even if it's Z agency, I will be very grateful sir.

Sorry I only give update on jobs, I have no connect to secure job for you. Try connecting with your rep or senator. Start by making connection with the PAs. All the best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfricanLion22:

Hajj Hussein what about FCSC we have been expecting for so long, will they issue this time around?

It is long overdue, Don't really know what is going on...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
xtianfemi:
i am 23 sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
SSAs

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oshin56:
i don't think they will recruit now, because then never get government council.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Eminence50:

You're part of the bad energy reporting somebody's account unnecessarily, because in a normal sense, u can't just attack who doesn't send you. If u have a beef with him, dm him so u guys can battle it out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
xtianfemi:

I am 26yrs sir.

I'm also interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is it free or paid
xtianfemi:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
tungushebe:
Good morning

please. Between #immigration and #NDLEA which one should a person go for pls?

THANK YOU

Immigration is Better than NDLEA

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
MrCGPA:

Immigration is Better than NDLEA
Pls would you like to summarize why u think so? Give salary and allowances info, so that somebody son won't leave a juicy job offer. Your breakdown may help him/her though ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abiolang:
Is it free or paid
Don't be a victim, thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mohisah:

Don't be a victim, thread carefully.
That fellow is a hunter looking for a bush meat…

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kolabajo: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mohisah:

Pls would you like to summarize why u think so? Give salary and allowances info, so that somebody son won't leave a juicy job offer. Your breakdown may help him/her though ✌️
correct
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kolabajo: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hussen24:

Sorry I only give update on jobs, I have no connect to secure job for you. Try connecting with your rep or senator. Start by making connection with the PAs. All the best.
sent you a mail chief
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mukzahra:
That fellow is a hunter looking for a bush meat…
Somebody who claim to have slot is giving age limit 😂😂
He's forging feedback that people that texted him are above 30. Some members mailed him whom are under 25yrs but got no reply.
Incase you have a chance for Any slot from anybody, you may bargain part payment before Apl or Training if you know the family and they is a provision of witness+Documents

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Guys any info on NSIA ?
Any info at all? Is anything likely to happen there soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
FCT IRS hopefuls, replacement has been done & APL shared, they have even resumed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello @everyone pls can one secure job with Cousera certificate either govt or private job in Nigeria? 🤔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABEGINEEDJOB: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmm, this country is no longer funny at all, to even survive is expensive not to talk about job hunting, with or without connection me I must get job oh, a good one for that matter. Nigeria must work for me oh, I can not be a 3rd class citizen in my own country again.
Please house any ideas on how I can contact my senator or rep as well as their PA. Let me start from there, if i not rest them too no go rest.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hussen24:

Good day sir. Thanks for all you do. Please I sent your mail, please reply.

Furthermore, don't entertain anyone in this thread who wants to discourage you from giving useful info.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Hey guys any news on immigration? When are releasing the final list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2023
This life is a mystery. Meeting these people and getting in touch with them could be very tricky. It favors some and it doesn’t favor some. There is no guarantee. Some people are related to these elected members but they haven’t done anything for them. I personally know a senator that his blood brother is still working in road safety and he has refused to get him another job even after all the begging. I Also know someone that got cbn for his wife only because he sat close to emifele’s PA at a hospital. They exchanged contacts and he didn’t know who he was until he saw him on tv with emifele that’s when he decided to try his luck and 2 months later, his wife was working there. There is no formula for meeting these people. You can send a text, and they would not respond. You might even get in touch with them and they would promise you heaven on earth and still disappoint. My only advice is if you can get someone they probably respect to put in a good word for you, then Maybe you have a higher chance of getting something from them. I really feel your pain. But I realized that in this life, all fingers are not equal. Some will be lucky and others will not. Let’s just keep praying and hoping we are among the lucky ones.

ABEGINEEDJOB:
Hmm, this country is no longer funny at all, to even survive is expensive not to talk about job hunting, with or without connection me I must get job oh, a good one for that matter. Nigeria must work for me oh, I can not be a 3rd class citizen in my own country again.
Please house any ideas on how I can contact my senator or rep as well as their PA. Let me start from there, if i not rest them too no go rest.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kylebrown17(m), bowen2018, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Gboy4444, Oyo001, ADEGUNWA01 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.