Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221320 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Iyajelili:

I pray not to jam someone like you. Shey you will write petition or what?
not me, but you can never tell... Some people are waiting patiently to cause the downfall of the agency and Chairman by any means possible... The walls have ears.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
BucketMan:
well for the sake of the Agency and of course the D.G I hope it's really for replacement of unqualified candidates otherwise they could just be opening themselves up to numerous petitions or worse, the D.G could be sacked if any unwholesome practice is detected in the final shortlist, just like the previous DG was sacked by Buhari... Remember he has made a lot of enemies due to the effectiveness of his tenure.

So I guess it's in their best interest to be transparent.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
BucketMan:
well for the sake of the Agency and of course the D.G I hope it's really for replacement of unqualified candidates otherwise they could just be opening themselves up to numerous petitions or worse, the D.G could be sacked if any unwholesome practice is detected in the final shortlist, just like the previous DG was sacked by Buhari... Remember he has made a lot of enemies due to the effectiveness of his tenure.

You sabi argue mk I no lie 🤥
Ever since Buhari has bn sacking the appointees, u must see a statement about incompetency. Now, for e.g dem approved allocation for 5k new intakes and dem no employ reach dat amount watin u want CG to tell Budget Office n Nat'l Assembly and other monitoring bodies? U want him to return money back to the federation acc so that they'll fire him on time, right.
They fix in people to cover the space or they see u not capable of managing the Agency. When u spk of transparency, this means Replacement is not a good thing to do then. You suppose dey Budget Office mk u dey experience plenty wahala frm Bosses of many Agencies sweating their pants because of allocation mismanagement.
I no fit tlk again Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hussen24:

grin grin grin
Wlh ya Iya surutu banza

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
BucketMan:
still ongoing in your village abi?
don't be silly, dey called some people on Friday and Saturday for screening, if u don't knw u ask.......

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hussen24:

They are still calling people secretly for screening at their HQ, know someone who went last week.
don't mind the guy, e thinks e knows everything, I already told him long time ago to humble himself......

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Interactive34:

IPPIS ACCEPT ONLY CURRENT ACCOUNT?

NO...savings or current..ippis accept both
Nothing concern them with type of account
Just make sure it's correct with your bvn

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nasirmakeveli:
Greetings house, a connect asked me to send my credentials which I did. Now am asked to open a current account as my salary account. My questions are, am I suppose to open account myself or they are the one responsible for opening a salary account for me?
2. Is fcda included in ippis? Your replies please

Hope it is not money you gave the guy? No one will ask you to open an account because of recruitment, may be He is just catching cruise with you. You can use saving account as salary account anytime, anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odaolivia: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Odaolivia:
Good morning fam,
Pls I want to confirm if an Appointment can be cancelled even after APL have been given and thus have been accepted, though I am yet to do documentation.
I picked up APL from CBN on May 15th before the Governor was suspended

Pls can anyone respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Odaolivia:

Pls can anyone respond
No, unless na fake letter. A new Boss may just wish to interview the successful ones, once more before documentation. You maybe forgotten if you don't follow up. CBN n FIRS wahala too much for Apl without documentation

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
NILDS and Court of Appeal you may push if you have connect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
What's happening at Federal Mortgage Bank? I heard that there is on going recruitment. How true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hello boss,
I sent you my mail address (preshi1@yahoo.com) as requested by you few days back. I'm still awaiting your response.
Thanks.

Bj01:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hussen24:

Sorry I only give update on jobs, I have no connect to secure job for you. Try connecting with your rep or senator. Start by making connection with the PAs. All the best.

Thanks for responding.
Will look elsewhere, I pray for favour 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mohisah:

Wlh ya Iya surutu banza
hahahahaha it's true fa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
It’s true 💯 a friend did documentation & induction alongside posting some few weeks back
Musty4ahmed1:
What's happening at Federal Mortgage Bank? I heard that there is on going recruitment. How true?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABEGINEEDJOB: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nadeeyah:
This life is a mystery. Meeting these people and getting in touch with them could be very tricky. It favors some and it doesn’t favor some. There is no guarantee. Some people are related to these elected members but they haven’t done anything for them. I personally know a senator that his blood brother is still working in road safety and he has refused to get him another job even after all the begging. I Also know someone that got cbn for his wife only because he sat close to emifele’s PA at a hospital. They exchanged contacts and he didn’t know who he was until he saw him on tv with emifele that’s when he decided to try his luck and 2 months later, his wife was working there. There is no formula for meeting these people. You can send a text, and they would not respond. You might even get in touch with them and they would promise you heaven on earth and still disappoint. My only advice is if you can get someone they probably respect to put in a good word for you, then Maybe you have a higher chance of getting something from them. I really feel your pain. But I realized that in this life, all fingers are not equal. Some will be lucky and others will not. Let’s just keep praying and hoping we are among the lucky ones.

Life is truly a mystery. As you mentioned, it has a way of favoring some people and dealing with others in unexpected ways. We can only hope and pray, because ultimately we don't have control over who chooses to help us.
But we shall continue to try till we are chosen.

My dilemma at the moment....
After completing a written aptitude test, interview, and undergoing a three-day online training, Today i was offered a job. Although the pay was not great, I was willing to accept it. However, to my dismay, they assigned me to a remote location where transportation costs would consume my entire salary, especially due to the removal of petrol subsidies and my plan was to use that job to keep body and soul together. Now I'll have to decline the offer because I don't know anyone staying around that area to sqat for the main time.
Life just dey use me dey play ludo cheesy
But very soon na endless double six my dice go just dey roll out. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odaolivia: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mohisah:

No, unless na fake letter. A new Boss may just wish to interview the successful ones, once more before documentation. You maybe forgotten if you don't follow up. CBN n FIRS wahala too much for Apl without documentation

No it's not a fake letter,as I know some people that we did medicals with but have resumed before the governor was suspended.
I am only scared if the new boss can cancel an appointment that's already be given.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=Odaolivia post=124335623]

Pls can anyone respond [/quote

CBN is just somehow currently
The batch before yours got their letters 25th April and went for training 20th of May and have already assumed their duties.
I think the sacking of the former Governor affected the recruitment process.
Some set of people did interview and medical test after your batch and it was only a few that got the apl on June 2nd and are still yet to be called for training.
Just like Mohisah said, talk to your connect.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:

They have recruited and reported already. They did the recruitment on a lowkey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bj01:

These are the kind of updates i want to see, thanks bro.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odaolivia: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=factonly0000 post=124337526][/quote]
Thank you for your response, though my connect is a very close ally to the suspended governor, since the suspension he has been unreachable.More reason I became scared especially after resigning from my former.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mohisah:

Add NASENI too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Odaolivia:

No it's not a fake letter,as I know some people that we did medicals with but have resumed before the governor was suspended.
I am only scared if the new boss can cancel an appointment that's already be given.
Follow up, u may involve money to facilitate ur stuff if u see anybody legit, if not dem fit forget u. New Governor fit tlk say he wan help his own loyalist by employing new staffs and u're not part of his loyalist unless u connect with people.
I'm tired of no documentation wahala in all these big agencies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hinokami:

Add NASENI too
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Odaolivia:

Thank you for your response, though my connect is a very close ally to the suspended governor, since the suspension he has been unreachable.More reason I became scared especially after resigning from my former.
hmmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
For Engineers, planners, architects, surveyors, and geographers, FCTA/FCDA is good for you. It's a better place for Engr...... N environmentalist... God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yelle:
Una sha get time and energy to da exchange words....

Boss! Abeg I go like reason one or two with you.
Shey make I DM you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mohisah:

Invitation for Documentation will commence after meeting today, unfailingly from 12am. Goodluck to y'all
Correct

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
BucketMan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i sensed some snitch behavior shocked

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hello famz... pls any recruitment updates from nddc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Interactive34:

I need more views on this ...

Not true. I am using a savings account. 3 years now no issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Confirmer(m), Users2000, ijeshaboy, Ajibolaoi, Matmaye, Teeqee(m), jablouss, NdanaBusu and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.