Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222649 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Nadingo:
There's high tendency it will. Name and date of birth mismatch between your bank and IPPIS might bounce the salary back into CBN coffers until it is resolved and you reapply through your MDA. Check the FAQ page on the IPPIS website.

Thanks for your prompt response, I'm grateful Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2023
Oluwaseundami:
Dssc or SSC?… if it is DSSC till next year but if it is SSC we are hoping they will recruit this year.

Thanks

I really don't know the difference, I'd research about it anyway
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

You can get army without connection, my friend was the last batch in service now, no connection, they considerd engineer and computer graduate more in there batch

Exactly, luckily, I studied Mechanical Engineering.

Though, I had a 2:2 but I believe unlike Navy and Airforce, Army do allow 2:2 to revister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2023
keeper1:

Exactly, luckily, I studied Mechanical Engineering.

Though, I had a 2:2 but I believe unlike Navy and Airforce, Army do allow 2:2 to revister

My friend that has 2:2 she is now in airforce training, nothing God cannot do

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Thanks for your prompt response, I'm grateful Sir.
You're welcome. If I were you I will promptly correct the one on BVN to avoid wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2023
Prudent5217:
I believe you mean SSC, last time I checked you need Long legs for DSSC.

Until now, I used to think they're the same thing and just used interchangeablly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

Wow, her leg must really be long.

I wanted to apply, but when I saw the requirements and I realised I had no one I'd submit my papers to, I didn't bother

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Good morning sir, please I wanted to make enquiry about this, If the date of birth on someone's BVN is different from the one he used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?

Please house, kindly response to my question provided you have an answer to it, thanks I'm grateful.

It won't affect your salary, the only thing that can stop your salary if your thumbprint is not properly captured on IPPIS machine, I know plenty guys that has mismatch DOB and they are still paid, mismatch DOB is for people that want to reduce there age, IPPIS only work with declaration of age or birth certificate, But your original DOB in your NIN will be the one that will appear in your pension and when you change the DOB on NIN it will change automatically in pension platform

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2023
keeper1:

Wow, her leg must really be long.

I wanted to apply, but when I saw the requirements and I realised I had no one I'd submit my papers to, I didn't bother

It may not be so, sometimes this people need some certain courses, they use to wave some requirements for them to meet up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

It won't affect your salary, the only thing that can stop your salary if your thumbprint is not properly captured on IPPIS machine, I know plenty guys that has mismatch DOB and they are still paid, cos they want to reduce there age, IPPIS only work with declaration of age or birth certificate, But your original DOB in your NIN will be the one that will appear in your pension and when you change the DOB on NIN it will change automatically in pension platform

Thank you, I'm so grateful, my regards Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DaZion(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫡

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2023
timibare:
Thank God, man nor be God......
enjoy your b*n wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xenasmith: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria air force is recruiting trades men and women

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2023
Any update

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Oluwaseundami:
Dssc or SSC?… if it is DSSC till next year but if it is SSC we are hoping they will recruit this year.

Ọmọ, na the SSC I dey wait ó. This one UBA don put me for wait list, make age no go pass for every reasonable applications. SSC lọ sure ju. Make dem sha release Form. NAF is about to start Recruit applications. Hopefully, it will spread to other military arms too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Bj01:
FIRS since last week.
please can someone still push for firs like next 2 months for all process done with apl?😊@ Bj01, mohisah, hussen....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

wow

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Topnotch95(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone have an idea of what is going on in pencom. I mean recent update.

Have they started sharing APL?

Your response will go a long way

Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which is a better place to work between REA and BPP?
And what is the salary structure and allowance for both like?

Will appreciate any sort of answer to them, thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwaseundami: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Ọmọ, na the SSC I dey wait ó. This one UBA don put me for wait list, make age no go pass for every reasonable applications. SSC lọ sure ju. Make dem sha release Form. NAF is about to start Recruit applications. Hopefully, it will spread to other military arms too.

Waiting for Navy DSSC and Army SSC , i pray they do recruitment this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please those anyone knows whether Federal polytechnic damaturu will still recruit, or any Federal polytechnic within the north that is about to recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shobroy10(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Let me help you out with little insight. Short service combatant (SSC) and Direct short service course (DSSC). Those are the 2 course been ran by army but the rest sister forces only have DSSC. In the army SSC at the end of 9month training course are joined with NDA cadet and they passed out together while DSSC are just professionals that are not included in NDA like doctors, lawyers, education and any other places they may have short fall. DSSC training is 6month and not with NDA cadet but other places dey feel like.

Lastely my brother I won't lie to u
You can't join army without knowing anybody cos the first 30man screening list will not fall from heaven. Good luck if u want to know more just search ssc and dssc on this forum u will see it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
id4sho:

''SECONDMENT''. Very good most especially he's accountant. STAFFS of MDAs struggle for that posting most especially to BPP,NJC, plenty agencies like dat.....

How much do dey pay BPP please? And is there an upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
ASF46:
Please those anyone knows whether Federal polytechnic damaturu will still recruit, or any Federal polytechnic within the north that is about to recruit?
Damaturu recruited about 60+ staff last month, both academic and non-academic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wow, but will they recruit again anytime soon?
Nadingo:
Damaturu recruited about 60+ staff last month, both academic and non-academic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
shobroy10:

Let me help you out with little insight. Short service combatant (SSC) and Direct short service course (DSSC). Those are the 2 course been ran by army but the rest sister forces only have DSSC. In the army SSC at the end of 9month training course are joined with NDA cadet and they passed out together while DSSC are just professionals that are not included in NDA like doctors, lawyers, education and any other places they may have short fall. DSSC training is 6month and not with NDA cadet but other places dey feel like.

Lastely my brother I won't lie to u
You can't join army without knowing anybody cos the first 30man screening list will not fall from heaven. Good luck if u want to know more just search ssc and dssc on this forum u will see it all

Correction Army DSSC are now training in NDA, together with airforce DSSC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

Correction Army DSSC are now training in NDA, together with airforce DSSC
Please any idea at what interval the NIA recruit?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
ASF46:
Wow, but will they recruit again anytime soon?
No idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nadingo:
No idea
ok thanks. Sorry last question, please do you have any idea on any of the federal polytechnics in the north that are about to recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Any news from any end so concerning TCN,I held something is cooking #Recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Any news from any end so concerning TCN,I held something is cooking #Recruitment

EFCC graduate (detective superintendent) pass out after 1 year in training

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mylesgidi:

They shared apl last two weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Julius223pounds(m), Prince806(m), Shinzokiyotake(m), UnfairLife7(m), Embiid, Johnsonnne and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.