Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6301424 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
geoimam22:
I would like to join but I just left Abuja I'm in Ilorin right now

I'm in Ilorin too but I'm open to traveling down to Abj.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Any news on NDI.C ? Are people collecting apl from the replacement yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahmstrng:
Any news on NDI.C ? Are people collecting apl from the replacement yet?

Someone collected, though EH from NIMASA

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Muhammadbiee:
Tetfund hopefuls should push! Someone I knew collected his appointment letter this week.
no one to help ..... It is well sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

Someone collected, though EH from NIMASA

Sorry. I dont really understand you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please any research institute, medical centre or school about to recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
whippersnapper:
best news so far. It should also go round to other agencies and parastatals. I know of someone who has been a director since 2017, the keep perpetuating themselves in office

E never reach 8 years na

I know someone that has been Director since 2010, he retired this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
2023Blessed:
grin
You know that saying that is popular amongst Nigerian believers, that "no matter the level of famine in the jungle, a lion will never eat grass" bla bla bla, that's the case of NUPRC.
The more you look, the lesser you might see.

Look at that banner again, did you see anything that has to do with poor salary structure there? Every demand you have seen there borders on poor management and lack of transparency by the Management including non-payment of drivers, poor electricity and water supply within the office buildings, poor HSE policies and so on. It's just sheer wickedness by a privileged few. Few pages back, someone mentioned S*****, I don't know if he has retired last year but as at 2019/2020, that man's annual upfront (not salary) was in excess of N120m (Yes, read it again) and he was only a Deputy Director. As at that time, the office used to recharge their lines with over N50,000 airtime monthly. I don't want to talk about kickbacks from operators in the E&P because that one is not legal.
From that time till now, do you think their remuneration (please I am not talking about general conditions of service) got better or worse?
Mind you, the defunct DPR (now NUPRC and NMDPRA) used to remit the second highest amount to the Federation account after FIRS. Ideally, NNPC should come second but because of the huge lack of transparency with the JV cash calls, they were always under-remitting (I hope that changes now).
As long as Nigeria is still in the business of crude oil and gas E&P, NUPRC can never be broke. Find out how much Nigeria generates annually as royalty from the upstream companies, licensing fees, renewal fees, EBS, etc

Because this is a public space, I will not delve into certain side dealings they do but there used to be a popular gist back then in 2016 that if you have risen to SS1 or M6 and you don't have a hotel, filling station or a mad investment somewhere, you are either a wasteful spender or you are destined to be poor.

I repeat everything you see in that banner is as a result of poor management decisions and mismanagement of resources. NUPRC and NMDPRA are on this same salary scale, why is there no similar banner at NMDPRA? Talking about a functional headquarters alone, NMDPRA currently has a more befitting Headquarters in Abuja (former PPPRA) unlike NUPRC who is still trying to complete her HQ close to CBN and they have to manage a "not so big" space at Jabi for now.

Like someone rightly posited, even with all the "Let the NUPRC Staff breath" propaganda, their pay is not lesser than NDIC.

Enlightening piece yet again🌝.
I mailed you already sir.

My mail is opylog09@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
My brother no think am. This only happened after the merger and unfortunately it is caused by the current management. Na former DPR we dey talk so o. Even in their worst condition they are still far far better than the rest.
Swagsultan1:
NUPRC staff are protesting bad working conditions o. Why are we made to believe here that it is the best agency to work in nau
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ok now help me include my name pls
Confirmer:

I'm in Ilorin too but I'm open to traveling down to Abj.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good evening. Please if You are expecting APL from an agency and you heard they shared APL of recent is it okay to tell your connect that you heard they shared Apl. Because I am tired of waiting for APL since last year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Good evening. Please if You are expecting APL from an agency and you heard they shared APL of recent is it okay to tell your connect that you heard they shared Apl. Because I am tired of waiting for APL since last year.
Of cos nah... You snooze you lose

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Of course, give him every update you get. Let him know you have been following up to get some information too, not just sitting. It helps
EbubeMiraclee:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mohisah:
Maybe it ws my guy durin Bur*t*i, nvr can say grin
Joined with COAS pleadin wit him to tk di offer & di very first time i saw A star* officer with maximum boys like 3 stars***

Mohisah boss.. I greet you.. Please put me in mind
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:

Is it up to a year?
Are you still in touch with him?

You can place your mind on something else, when it finally comes, u move for it.

No allowed anxiety over run u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahmstrng:

Sorry. I dont really understand you

I think he is saying someone collected the apl and the person is not entry level but experienced hire (coming from Nimasa)

This is what I understood from the post. But when did he collect the apl and to resume when? So someone can actually leave NIMASA for NDIC? Preferences are greatly different.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

Mohisah boss.. I greet you.. Please put me in mind
Abeg who Hv Hussen24 's number? I need it urgently 🤨

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Finally did IPPIS capturing on Wednesday at NCRI

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Vasgas:

Is it up to a year?
Are you still in touch with him?

You can place your mind on something else, when it finally comes, u move for it.

No allowed anxiety over run u
Yes, since last year March. Because someone on these forum confirmed they did replacement in that particular agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hussen24:
Please any research institute, medical centre or school about to recruit?

FMC Daura called for verification of documents last week.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
chatacool:
Congratulations wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
chatacool:

Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Agentp47:

FMC Daura called for verification of documents last week.

Thanks very much for the information p
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Cc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kafeii123: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2023
chatacool:

Cocoa Research?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2023
National Cereal research institute badeggi

Cocoa Research?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2023
chatacool:
Congratulations brother......

God please do my own too very soon🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Quick one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

Please if you know any research institute, medical centre or school [Poly, University, College] about to recruit?

Kindly help me with information regarding their recruitment.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2023
WritingService:
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫡

What is so special about CV, All are needed are your profile, qualifications, experience and refrees.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassanjj(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Nwanyi Oguashi,

Apology for calling you out.

You and other members of the house should pls. Assist with any job.

This man is going through a lot right now as a result of joblessness.

I beg whoever can assist to please do so as depression is gradually crawling in.

Even my children and wife are beginning to feel the heat.

I call on all great members of this great forum to assist in any way they can.

Thanks and best regards.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m), orgnite(m), Loneranger59, Users2000, Whiterose21, Headings11, pappydeewhy, boborneyor(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.