Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299644 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
FASASI1:

I heard of a story about a guy that join NAF DSSC one month to POP but I thought it was a lie oh.
Maybe it ws my guy durin Bur*t*i, nvr can say grin
Joined with COAS pleadin wit him to tk di offer & di very first time i saw A star* officer with maximum boys like 3 stars***

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
youtuber:
For NOGICJQS APPLICANTS; IS ANYONE HAVING ISSUES SUBMITTING CERTIFICATIONS? On my mobile, after filling other fields, the field for type of certificate is static without options. Therefore it doesn’t save.

Abeg.. What is NOGICJQS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mohisah:
Maybe it ws my guy durin Bur*t*i, nvr can say grin
Joined with COAS pleadin wit him to tk di offer & di very first time i saw A star* officer with maximum boys like 3 stars***
Hmmm the whole chief of army staff literally begging ur guy to take the offer? Maybe his kidney is in that ur guy's pocket o. Congratulations 2him.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Success1930:

Abeg.. What is NOGICJQS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
I would like to join but I just left Abuja I'm in Ilorin right now
Confirmer:

This is a good hint. If you are from Kwara State we can as well try this out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gabicon20:

Hmmm the whole chief of army staff literally begging ur guy to take the offer? Maybe his kidney is in that ur guy's pocket o. Congratulations 2him.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mohisah:
It ws his Elder bro's son.
He dreamt of being a professional footballer, but it was delayin and he's due to marry like 1st born no wan marry 😁 and dey need him to settle.
who get cap no get head and the one way get head no get cap……LIFE !!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mukzahra:
Exactly! Just like the case of that Sokoto guy that declined NDIC offer just because he doesn't want to relocate.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2023
Bro, is it applicable to nigeria police ASP. or you will have to start from their academy.
Mohisah:

Anythin force or paramilitary always expect the strongest link to join training 1 month to leave or POP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2023
2023Blessed:
Lol. You have clearly spoken like someone who has not worked in any government establishment before and that's understandable.
Generally, human wants are insatiable. Logically, no human should be complacent with their status for more than 2-3 years, that's why promotion is done within that time frame.
I have a family friend who started with Ministry of Defense, she left there to Fire Service and later to ICPC. We haven't spoken in 6 years but my best guess is that she is most likely not in ICPC anymore. Hunger for growth and better opportunities is an intrinsic trait of intelligent people. Na why Dangote still dey build petroleum refinery.
That is why Dr. Betta Edu will now be a Minister at 36, after being a Commissioner for Health and APC National Women Leader. Do you know how green I am with envy? Even with my current achievements, I cannot be a Minister of the Federal Republic at 36. But it's okay. smiley
When I got my 1st Federal appointment, I was so excited. Having taught in a private secondary school with a monthly salary of N20,000. It felt surreal to get a permanent job of N56,000 monthly (1USD wasn't up to N300 then) . It felt like an improvement. Mind you, I had a MSc.
One year down the line, redundancy and rising cost of living started eating me up. I wasn't learning anything new as the agency I worked with was more like a refuse bin. Even the MSc holders did same work with the SSCE holders and you must return home dirty everyday. Gradually, a lot of my colleagues who either had degrees from prestigious universities abroad or had the right connections moved to sister agencies with better pay and working conditions. I began to get really uncomfortable. All the promises of a new salary structure and better condition of service seemed like a mirage. Mind you, there are a lot of my former colleagues who have resigned to fate and have remained there. Many of them have not being able to contribute up to N800,000 in pensions for over 6 years.
I started hustling to leave. I would skip work several times in a week going from one politicians office to another, submitting CV from one office to another. I would give my direct supervisor up to 10% of my monthly salary just for him to cover me up during my absence. He was happy, I was happy. We were all happy.
Fortunately, I got another offer in another government agency with an 85% increment in the salary. I ported. After 3 years, I saw people leaving either to relocate abroad or to even better agencies. I wasn't ungrateful but I wanted growth. Yeah, salary is better here but my course of study is a major disadvantage as I rise up the ladder. My chances of becoming a director in this agency is slim. I started dropping CVs again, this time with less pressure. I was specific about relevance of discipline, career growth and remuneration still. Coincidentally, I met a man at a very unlikely place in Abuja,we got talking. I told him my level, my discipline and my work experience. He was impressed that I didn't feel too comfortable at my current position. He helped into agency where my discipline is very relevant, career growth is assured and remuneration is better than than the last 2 agencies.

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

Today, I am pursuing my PhD in HSSE. I am 'eyeing' the HSE department of NUPRC, NMDPRA or the marine environmental management department of NIMASA. If I get that today, will I be satisfied? LOL, no still.

I want to contest for either House of Assembly or House of Representatives under the APC in 2027. I wish to become the Chairman, House Committee on Environment or at least an SA/Commissioner to the President/Governor of my state on Environment very soon.

Just last 3 weeks ago, I saw (not I was told) people resigning from CBN, BPP, DSS (serving in State House), NSIA, TCN and few other Grade A agencies into this particular agency of government with very "too good to be true" package. My wife left EFCC to another place. LOL

My dear, change is the only constant thing in life. Be motivated!

Dear 202Blessed,

The first thing that came to my mind after reading your take is that you are such a straight forward person who wouldn't mince words to call blue black.

Please permit me to make a soulful plea and to seek your assistance on this JOB hunting path.

I'm married with kids, a Graduate since 2013 but no Job. It is tough (Please understand).

Any assistance within your reach will be seen as life-saving and forever will I be Grateful.

Thank you Sir

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 2:22am On Aug 04, 2023
2023Blessed:
LOL, this man. I'm sure you don't even know whom you quoted.

Itoro, biotech, VP.

I'm sure that rings a bell. Yeah, I dumped my previous moniker.

Sorry, I didn't come through with your last request. PYO's attempt at the Presidency dealt a big blow on us. As Jagaban won, we were all sidelined. But we are aligning gradually.

😭😭😭🙈😆Yessss oh boss! A loud one self. It feels so unreal to read from you again sir! I am so so happy to have you back sir. I sent in too many emails to your previous email address. Even last week, I was tempted to send you one last mail😆. I thought I will never get to read from you again. I am so excited you came here to encourage us. God bless you immensely for the help you rendered to me then.

With that one door you opened then for me, I have now accessed so many doors, tho it has not yet yielded any result but I am highly grateful and hopeful.

Regarding PYO, I also rooted for him. 1% to modify later

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 4:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Mukzahra:
A rhyme in our nursery days says
"Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food but...."
Life goes on

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2023
geoimam22:
I would like to join but I just left Abuja I'm in Ilorin right now

Please bro,,would like to know the fastest route to ilorin from Gwagwalaga abuja...
Did u pass through Niger state or through kogi state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Yusvik:

Please bro,,would like to know the fastest route to ilorin from Gwagwalaga abuja...
Did u pass through Niger state or through kogi state?
Kogi/ekiti is better but if you're driving and you are not conversant with the road then take kogi route straight till you enter Kwara.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Only if this people will do the right thing by employing more people in the vacant position

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Swagsultan1:
NUPRC staff are protesting bad working conditions o. Why are we made to believe here that it is the best agency to work in nau
grin
You know that saying that is popular amongst Nigerian believers, that "no matter the level of famine in the jungle, a lion will never eat grass" bla bla bla, that's the case of NUPRC.
The more you look, the lesser you might see.

Look at that banner again, did you see anything that has to do with poor salary structure there? Every demand you have seen there borders on poor management and lack of transparency by the Management including non-payment of drivers, poor electricity and water supply within the office buildings, poor HSE policies and so on. It's just sheer wickedness by a privileged few. Few pages back, someone mentioned S*****, I don't know if he has retired last year but as at 2019/2020, that man's annual upfront (not salary) was in excess of N120m (Yes, read it again) and he was only a Deputy Director. As at that time, the office used to recharge their lines with over N50,000 airtime monthly. I don't want to talk about kickbacks from operators in the E&P because that one is not legal.
From that time till now, do you think their remuneration (please I am not talking about general conditions of service) got better or worse?
Mind you, the defunct DPR (now NUPRC and NMDPRA) used to remit the second highest amount to the Federation account after FIRS. Ideally, NNPC should come second but because of the huge lack of transparency with the JV cash calls, they were always under-remitting (I hope that changes now).
As long as Nigeria is still in the business of crude oil and gas E&P, NUPRC can never be broke. Find out how much Nigeria generates annually as royalty from the upstream companies, licensing fees, renewal fees, EBS, etc

Because this is a public space, I will not delve into certain side dealings they do but there used to be a popular gist back then in 2016 that if you have risen to SS1 or M6 and you don't have a hotel, filling station or a mad investment somewhere, you are either a wasteful spender or you are destined to be poor.

I repeat everything you see in that banner is as a result of poor management decisions and mismanagement of resources. NUPRC and NMDPRA are on this same salary scale, why is there no similar banner at NMDPRA? Talking about a functional headquarters alone, NMDPRA currently has a more befitting Headquarters in Abuja (former PPPRA) unlike NUPRC who is still trying to complete her HQ close to CBN and they have to manage a "not so big" space at Jabi for now.

Like someone rightly posited, even with all the "Let the NUPRC Staff breath" propaganda, their pay is not lesser than NDIC.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Dblock89:
Only if this people will do the right thing by employing more people in the vacant position

More than 500 directors will go.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Over 500 Directors In The Federal Civil Service Who Have Spent 8 Years On Level 17 Are Expected To Tender Their Resignation Letter Starting Today Following The Tenure Limit Introduced By The FG .

The Ministry Of Finance Already Told Directors In Its Ministry To Resign
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=youtuber post=124862576][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2023
FolaLee:
Good day guys. I know I have asked this question before but I want to ask if there’s any update regarding NERC. I just want to know if there’s anything going so I can move on. Make person focus on other things. Thanks
Your connect is still giving u hope up till now?
The chances of any second batch from nerc is next to slim and unlikely

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dblock89:
If only you know the total numbers of Deputy Directors in waiting, you'd know that 500 is not much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oladapo3971:
Over 500 Directors In The Federal Civil Service Who Have Spent 8 Years On Level 17 Are Expected To Tender Their Resignation Letter Starting Today Following The Tenure Limit Introduced By The FG .

Back dating too much, some of dem suppose chop fine sef.
I know like 10 people due for dat that position, but dem dey say no vacant space

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

If only you know the total numbers of Deputy Directors in waiting, you'd know that 500 is not much.

Life Sha. Deputy directors go dey rejoice now, Outgoing directors go dey lament.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdamZaria97(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Moha7:
APLs or training, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sendaros20000:

More than 500 directors will go.
They should just make space for the many young graduates out there roaming the streets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Atleast they should just leave so that younger people can clam the latter as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psycoanalyst(f): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
danqujigy:
Hello and good evening to you all, it's been a while, how are you all? May Allah answer all our requests.

Good afternoon sir, How is life and the family, please I need your help in securing an employment any type at all, so far it assures a daily bread.. I will be very much grateful.thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Go Tru Minna,just arriving Ilorin now via the Minna road at kwara poly gate praying Jummah and I left this morning.

quote author=Yusvik post=124866219]
Did u pass through Niger state or through kogi state?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
danqujigy:
Hello and good evening to you all, it's been a while, how are you all? May Allah answer all our requests.
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brother

Aameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadbiee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tetfund hopefuls should push! Someone I knew collected his appointment letter this week.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dblock89:
Atleast they should just leave so that younger people can clam the latter as well.
Honestly...
In my office, there are directors that have spent almost 14 years as director. Many people below them had retired but those ones were still there till last monday.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oladapo3971:

best news so far. It should also go round to other agencies and parastatals. I know of someone who has been a director since 2017, the keep perpetuating themselves in office

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishaqnasidi, AliEsq(m), holygenius3(m), hannychic, Walush, Tunjoel(m), Mustymd, leeking(m), Oshin56(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.