Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231104 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Swagsultan1:
NUPRC staff are protesting bad working conditions o. Why are we made to believe here that it is the best agency to work in nau
Wahalur
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
My brother, sometimes the unexpected happens, its one of those things.

On a serious note, I have nothing to hide. I'm extremely careful and conscious of what I do today so it won't ruin my tomorrow.

Gabicon20:

O sorry about your old device, my phone crashed recently and couldn't be fixed so I know how it feels to loose vital datas to unplanned change of phone. Hopefully u find luck with her and pray u are as real as u sounded.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MOD30(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don't know Bro. I don't even know anyone working there to ask as well. Sorry.
Blankstare:

Chief pls and pls, how much do you think entry level is in health records registration council? 🙏 it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Blankstare:

Chief pls and pls, how much do you think entry level is in health records registration council? 🙏 it's urgent

I won't advice u to join this agency because of the future... Government has given them notice to stop funding them and others. I hope they don't retrench workers in years to come .... If u don't have another option, u can consider it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
I have been following this thread for so long, please if anyone have any job vacancy please help me. been trying my shots here in North (Adamawa state) everywhere tight..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mohisah:

Dem dey do one training like dat. Ask your connect if u don't hear anythin dis week what's goin on or he shenk u
Okay. Thank You Boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
ukbiss:
what do you mean by FCT high court 57

Is this how to ask questions? You are not even grateful

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
No love 💔 even for this room.......u gas get levels b4 some certain member reply ur dm.....God dey oh

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
FolaLee:

Inspiring. What caught my attention was the lobbying and manner of approach you used in engaging with these men. I would like to know the manner of approach especially how to present your case and also reminding them without sounding entitled. I have sent you a mail. Thanks very much for your assistance.
Good evening. I really would like to say a lot because different approach works for different personalities. However, time will not permit me. It is important to note that some politicians as I have come to know over the years are quite accessible while others are not. I have too many experiences to share but I cannot do all that here and now. Hopefully, by weekend, I should be able to share a lot more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
To whom it may concern

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

Oga u too much.
Pls I want to know, do u have an idea if govt agency do ask people coming in from private sector to get recommendation letter from their current or previous employers during documentation?

Pls anyone that know or have idea should also respond.
Yes, certain organisations require a reference letter (not recommendation) from your previous employer especially for mid level senior positions. I am very sure of NCC and NSPMC as I have had the privilege to help people submit their previous employer's reference letter as a prequisite for documentation post-employment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mohisah:

Check your DM. Let's chat
Sure Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obaman12:

Boss I'll like to be your errand boy😝😅. Tag me along when you are set, I go help you package your online campaign paroles.
LOL, this man. I'm sure you don't even know whom you quoted.

Itoro, biotech, VP.

I'm sure that rings a bell. Yeah, I dumped my previous moniker.

Sorry, I didn't come through with your last request. PYO's attempt at the Presidency dealt a big blow on us. As Jagaban won, we were all sidelined. But we are aligning gradually.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Yes, certain organisations require a reference letter (not recommendation) from your previous employer especially for mid level senior positions. I am very sure of NCC and NSPMC as I have had the privilege to help people submit their previous employer's reference letter as a prequisite for documentation post-employment.
Bro, with strong connect, can one get mid level positions in such A-list agencies with without Msc but just Bsc and the required cognate experience (say 10yrs)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mikkyjay17:

Saying I'm pushed is a freaking understatement, you dragged me with this profound piece.
I'm honoured. smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nadingo:
Bro, with strong connect, can one get mid level positions in such A-list agencies with without Msc but just Bsc and the required cognate experience (say 10yrs)?
Yes, my uncle's wife got a senior level position in NSPMC after working with Skye Bank for well over 10 years. She got the job through an elder in her church who was the Director Admin then. She also didn't have a MSc/MA/MBA or any additional qualifications

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Sure Sir.
Abeg stop whining me. smiley
If u like whine frm now till weekend, im so sure that you tip me with good stuff fr weekend grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
timibare:
No love 💔 even for this room.......u gas get levels b4 some certain member reply ur dm.....God dey oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Every PM sent will be replied by God's grace with the exception of Ensfield. I'm sorry brother but I am still the same person who took your matter to the ex-VP and his CoS. You weren't transparent from the get-go and the information you were supposed to divulge was given to me by the Director in CBN. You know how much I lost because of you including straining my relationship with some of the people at the ex-VP's office. I wish you all the best but like my younger cousin told you, I am in doubt if this acting gov will listen to you. He feels Emef did a lot of wrong deals and yours will be seen as such especially since they made that first payment which you didn't get.

My honest advise: Find Senator Godswill Akpabio by all means. He has a listening ear and he is quite empathic, that's if his boys will allow you get his attention. All the best.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Every PM sent will be replied by God's grace with the exception of Ensfield. I'm sorry brother but I am still the same person who took your matter to the ex-VP and his CoS. You weren't transparent from the get-go and the information you were supposed to divulge was given to me by the Director FS in CBN. You know how much I lost because of you including straining my relationship with some of the people at the ex-VP's office. I wish you all the best but like my younger cousin told you, I am in doubt if this acting gov will listen to you. He feels Emef did a lot of wrong deals and yours will be seen as such especially since they made that first payment which you didn't get.

My honest advise: Find Senator Godswill Akpabio by all means. He has a listening ear and he is quite empathic, that's if his boys will allow you get his attention. All the best.

God when! grin

May God grant me divine connections..🙏
Boredom waN finish me fr house😥

Mk i bring my CV even if na offshore i go work 😊
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Corollary: If you are reaching out to me for assistance with job placement, I honestly cannot help in that regard right now (I don't know about the nearest future).
My level of influence ended with the exit of PYO. .
Na boy boy me sef I be ooo and I am also climbing the ladder. I never be Oga.

Meanwhile, if you are from Oyo State (with verifiable evidence) and residing in Abuja, send me a PM. We will be paying a courtesy visit to some Oyo indigenes in Abuja later in the month. Some of whom include CJN, SA Revenue, Adebayo Adelabu, Victor Adeleke, Adebayo Shittu amongst others. This is an opportunity for you. Cheers!

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Good evening. I really would like to say a lot because different approach works for different personalities. However, time will not permit me. It is important to note that some politicians as I have come to know over the years are quite accessible while others are not. I have too many experiences to share but I cannot do all that here and now. Hopefully, by weekend, I should be able to share a lot more.
I am one of those in your DM in respect of different approaches one can apply to get it right this time. I can't count the number of times I read that your write-up, narrating how you started as private school teacher to where you are today. No hope is lost as long as we are still alive despite no 'connect'. I can't wait for weekend to come.
Thank you in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
POLS:

Omo... Make i sharply follow this man... grin grin cool cool
No waste your time bro, his dm is full e fit no see your own o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gensanusi:

Is this how to ask questions? You are not even grateful
Brother I’m very grateful. Sorry if my question wasn’t presented properly.

I seek clarification on what the 57 means

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Corollary: If you are reaching out to me for assistance with job placement, I honestly cannot help in that regard right now (I don't know about the nearest future).
My level of influence ended with the exit of PYO. We did put all our eggs in one basket thinking PYO would emerge ahead of Jagaban. It affected 90% of us as most of us have now being replaced with Jagaban's loyalists and that is not unexpected. Although we are now rebuilding bridges, it will take a little while to become relevant again.
Na boy boy me sef I be ooo and I am also climbing the ladder. I never be Oga.

Meanwhile, if you are from Oyo State (with verifiable evidence) and residing in Abuja, send me a PM. We will be paying a courtesy visit to some Oyo indigenes in Abuja later in the month. Some of whom include CJN, SA Revenue, Adebayo Adelabu, Victor Adeleke, Adebayo Shittu amongst others. This is an opportunity for you. Cheers!
smiley
I don't know what to say but 2027 is already blessed for you sir by the Grace of God. Amin.
I sent you a DM, kindly check sir.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2023
LesTech:
You might be right tho.
Apparently I migrated to new device, and my old device which has my Nairaland details on it has gone obsolete. So technically I don't have access to that account, as I can't remember my Nairaland password. Funny thing is that for a long time now I don't even have access to the email linked to that account to retrieve. Hence this new monika.

I do understand the times we live in, as most people are sceptical to respond to random messages.
But in my case, there's no ulterior motive. I'm just seeking for information that could be of great benefit to me, that's all.

Anyways, thank you all for your concerns, I appreciate.

Baba you rest na, you have been quoting her for ages and obvious she is seeing your messages both in her email and publicly but obvious she does not want to answer you haba, wetin google no fit answer wey u jst dey follow her up and and down as if she hold your destiny, bro abeg give urself small dignity and get other ways to answer what you want to ask her since you cant ask her publicly, all the best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2023
horlatunji00:

smiley
I don't know what to say but 2027 is already blessed for you sir by the Grace of God. Amin.
I sent you a DM, kindly check sir.
Hello house, is there any update news on nscdc and nis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2023
2023Blessed:

Check your mails sir. I have sent you a message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2023
ukbiss:
Brother I’m very grateful. Sorry if my question wasn’t presented properly.

I seek clarification on what the 57 means
Number of high court In FCT

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Theunderman:

Hello house, is there any update news on nscdc and nis
Interior is a jungle bro, be ready to be called anytime but for now, remove it from your mind. Their recruitment is legendary for slowpokeness.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2023
2023Blessed:
Ok bro thanks. I will reach out to u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2023
carsprayer:

I won't advice u to join this agency because of the future... Government has given them notice to stop funding them and others. I hope they don't retrench workers in years to come .... If u don't have another option, u can consider it.

Good one bro, thanks! I once saw the news, but I thought the government was blabbing as usual..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930, Brightlight123, RANGO23(m), TariqK, PlsBanMe, Kylebrown17(m), heryoub22(m), Jaybaba7 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.