Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295519 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmtukur: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2023
Seeck:
The National Commission Against Proliferation of Arms, Light Weapons and Pipeline Vandalism (NATCOM).

Please can anyone tell me anything about this agency? Nature of the job, Salary, allowances, packages, likely places one can work, every possible information.
Thanks in advance, Jazakallahu Khairan!
@Hussen24,@Mohisah,@DearAminu,@Everyone
So @Hussen24 sells job and he never mentioned it to me. Come and explain yoursef Hussen24.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning, may this week yield positive results to us. Ya Allah Ya Wahab, give unto us from You and make us happy

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Taheera:
Good morning, may this week yield positive results to us. Ya Allah Ya Wahab, give unto us from You and make us happy
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 7:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Seeck:
The National Commission Against Proliferation of Arms, Light Weapons and Pipeline Vandalism (NATCOM).

Please can anyone tell me anything about this agency? Nature of the job, Salary, allowances, packages, likely places one can work, every possible information.

Please can anyone help with information or shed more light on what @Hussen24 said?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2023
Seeck:

Please can anyone help with information or shed more light on what @Hussen24 said?
this people still dey?

This people use applicants of over 200 cash out in Abakaliki by charging 5k each for registration.

Brother run ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2023
mmtukur:

So @Hussen24 sells job and he never mentioned it to me. Come and explain yoursef Hussen24.
Lol they is diff btw sell n help.
He may charge fr his time n stress fr submitting your CV and then be praying till u get it. cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Seeck post=124934665][/quote] Leave dah place dis my 2nd time of hearing abt dem; first ws dupin people and 2nd is you askin of it...

Channel your direction to new place
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:

Lol they is diff btw sell n help.
He may charge fr his time n stress fr submitting your CV and then be praying till u get it. cheesy
sir what is your gain from this kind of explanation?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Gabicon20:

sir what is your gain from this kind of explanation?
What does he mean by SELL.
You guys tink we're using some private group with no IP tracker?
That language is a redflag. Ur own mate in here can locate u by ur mail, tlk less of IP dat can track u dwn to ur sitting room.
Mk una try to adjust dat foul Word.
Almost every week i dey face ban nd so is Hussen24.
Do u knw who is reporting who?

Sorry, i dont stand to sabotage any.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Chimezie198:
this people still dey?

This people use applicants of over 200 cash out in Abakaliki by charging 5k each for registration.

Brother run ooo

Thanks broπŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:
Leave dah place dis my 2nd time of hearing abt dem; first ws dupin people and 2nd is you askin of it...

Channel your direction to new place

Jazakallahu Khairan!πŸ™πŸΎ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Taheera:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:
That language is a redflag. Ur own mate in here can locate u by ur mail, tlk less of IP dat can track u dwn to ur sitting room.
[/b]Almost every week i dey face ban nd so is Hussen24.[b]

sir today is 8th Aug, 2023. Since 17th June, 2023 you have COMMENTED EVERY SINGLE DAY till now and that's like 7 straight weeks. If I may ask when did u face ban and how did u manage to comment while facing ban? I'm asking these questions for the love of the group coz u accused some people of reporting u and u facing ban ALMOST EVERY WEEK so please don't take it personal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:
Almost every week i dey face ban nd so is Hussen24.

Exactly we don't know who is who here....We are here to help one another because getting jobs on a platter of gold in Nigeria is no longer visible like the way it used to be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Gabicon20 post=124935900]
sir today is 8th Aug, 2023. Since 17th June, 2023 you have COMMENTED EVERY SINGLE DAY till now and that's like 7 straight weeks. If I may ask when did u face ban and how did u manage to comment while facing ban? I'm asking these questions for the love of the group coz u accused some people of reporting u and u facing ban ALMOST EVERY WEEK so please don't take it personal.[/qquote
Oga continue with dat language since u dey enjoy am.

If i get banned, can't i get unban? I'll wake up to reply, it won't go thru, till i go twitter to drag Seun..

I won't gain anythin, but if smth shld drag Hussen24, it won't affect only him, that's my take.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Gopitoto:
Exactly we don't know who is who here....We are here to help one another because getting jobs on a platter of gold in Nigeria is no longer visible like the way it used to be.
You knw when sm of this guys hv nvr witnessed wer this law enforcement agencies do track people, u will tink typing is just a statement dat won't be used as proof..

I only preach for safety. Thanks for understanding me abt dis

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=124935986][/quote]
why are u asking me to 'continue with that language since I enjoy am' when in reality I haven't used that word 'sell'.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Gabicon20:

why are u asking me to 'continue with that language since I enjoy am' when in reality I haven't used that word 'sell'.
Then u shld hv lectured that guy to stop dat language dan attackin me for sayin what needed to..
I'm not here to sabotage any. We're here for the love of info and fun/experiences we may gather from the experienced Bosses in here.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=124935986][/quote]
Why do have a feeling someone is about to ask for screenshots of said dragging of Seun on the X app as prove πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2023
untoldtruth:

Why do have a feeling someone is about to ask for screenshots of said dragging of Seun on the X app as prove πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Nobody is asking except if u are asking, ask let us see the proof πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:

You knw when sm of this guys hv nvr witnessed wer this law enforcement agencies do track people, u will tink typing is just a statement dat won't be used as proof..

I only preach for safety. Thanks for understanding me abt dis
Welcome bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Every time some "special" accounts are challenged here, we see accounts that are usually quiet come out from everywhere to support them. We understand this method but your plans won't work.

For every newbie here, don't pay anybody for any job offer or to submit a cv for you. If they had that connection, they won't be here hustling job seekers. Apply for your jobs yourself and pray for the best. And if you have any questions, ask publicly here. Be careful who you DM.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Gabicon20:

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Nobody is asking except if u are asking, ask let us see the proof πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Ahhh! There is kola nut in my mouth, I cannot talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
On a serious note, this thread has helped me a lot since I discovered it, I'm hoping in the future this will continue to be the case. Let's rally around each other please 🀝

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Taheera:
Amen..!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2023
untoldtruth:

Ahhh! There is kola nut in my mouth, I cannot talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
On a serious note, this thread has helped me a lot since I discovered it, I'm hoping in the future this will continue to be the case. Let's rally around each other please 🀝
Not any different here, trust me we do all we do for the love of this group though it might be coming from a different perspective 🀝
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Every time some "special" accounts are challenged here, we see accounts that are usually quiet come out from everywhere to support them. We understand this method but your plans won't work.

For every newbie here, don't pay anybody for any job offer or to submit a cv for you. If they had that connection, they won't be here hustling job seekers. Apply for your jobs yourself and pray for the best. And if you have any questions, ask publicly here. Be careful who you DM.
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:

Then u shld hv lectured that guy to stop dat language dan attackin me for sayin what needed to..
I'm not here to sabotage any. We're here for the love of info and fun/experiences we may gather from the experienced Bosses in here.
Peace!
My brother we are done with fun let me give u a candid advice 4rm a lovely heart.... Plz when u defend things keep emotion aside, defend only what u are 100% (not even 99% not to talk of less than 10%) sure of otherwise allow people to be responsible for their own actions. Don't be too involved than the real unless ofcourse u know better. I hope u read in-between the lines and get my point.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Hello Everyone, I am only in this forum to dish information and sometimes if I see opportunities I bring here and stand as surety. I have never collect one naira from anyone in the name of slot money. For those that I have collected their CVs, you can contact through my WhatsApp.

I tried my best for the forum and this is the end inshaa Allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Hello Everyone, I am only in this forum to dish information and sometimes if I see opportunities I bring here and stand as surety. I have never collect one naira from anyone in the name of slot money. For those that I have collected their CVs, you can contact through my WhatsApp.

I tried my best for the forum and this is the end inshaa Allah
Baba don't answer those people that as nothing meaningful to had to this thread, they always become active when ever they see people rendering help

Personally your info as help me a lot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning house. Please can someone enlighten us on how to go about this job hunting phase for my youngest sibling. He has a psychology Bsc and forensic psychology Msc... Which agencies/ministries are we supposed to focus on and how best was can we approach them? Thanks so much for your help.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2023
What in the name of emotional blackmail is this? We ask people to beware of scammers and you delete your account? How are the two correlated? No one tagged/mentioned you but you deleted the account?
You want others to term us as bad people for telling others to be careful? If you have no intent to scam, you won't resort to these childish tricks. I know you will see this through your proxies but whenever you come back ( We both know you will), I'll be here to warn others of these job offer scammers, Insha Allah.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
What in the name of emotional blackmail is this? We ask people to beware of scammers and you delete your account? How are the two correlated? No one tagged/mentioned you but you deleted the account?
You want others to term us as bad people for telling others to be careful? If you have no intent to scam, you won't resort to these childish tricks. I know you will see this through your proxies but whenever you come back ( We both know you will), I'll be here to warn others of these job offer scammers, Insha Allah.
...with due respect Sir...he was tagged that he sells jobs.......

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, hannychic, Brightlight123, Tobioba1, Konne, Valme1010, 1Nma, Doxo1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.