Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227833 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Please someone should tell us what us happening with NIS and NSCDC

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss123: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2023
morning people, if any one has a slot for sale, send me a mail dhaveedbliss@gmail.com. Good agencies only. payment after documentation. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2023
The way una dey chase many people helpers from this thread, I just hope the thread won't die soon.

The worse is the people doing the chasing and blackmailing don't even have anything to offer most times.

Cc: Hussen240 , Brother you are still very much needed here. πŸ™

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Interactive34:
The way una dey chase many people helpers from this thread, I just hope the thread won't die soon.

The worse is the people doing the chasing and blackmailing don't even have anything to offer most times.

Cc: Hussen240 , Brother you are still very much needed here. πŸ™
This life is a mystery !!!.. many ways are there for you to warn person from being scammed....Let's be civil please ...and again some of us talks too much in this group ...!!!Is not everything you talk here...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2023
We really need to thread with care on this forum because if we keep driving away those that are helping us with info on this forum we will end up not achieving the motive behind this Noble forum. What will be our joy when we chase out those that are helping us...Great members like Nwanyiogwashi, Tammy and others were doing their best in dishing out info and helping people to get jobs free of charge before those strange names invaded this forum and chase them away.. Today Hussen24 is gone

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Gabicon20:

My brother we are done with fun let me give u a candid advice 4rm a lovely heart.... Plz when u defend things keep emotion aside, defend only what u are 100% (not even 99% not to talk of less than 10%) sure of otherwise allow people to be responsible for their own actions. Don't be too involved than the real unless ofcourse u know better. I hope u read in-between the lines and get my point.
If I may ask you nah your money...?

I hate when people are telling adult what to do with his or her money, I believe an adult should know that nothing is certain in life, you win some, you lose some

What have you contributed to this thread...?

The guy as been given legit information , when ever he said something is happening in one agency just know that it's 100% legit

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Pinito:

I was Told Thier board was dissolved, the recruitment is on hold till when new board are appointed

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2023
I hate when people like you come here to play good guys, you don’t contribute anything here but always want to shut out people who do. Everyone here is an adult. Whether they take risk or not is none of your business. if you haven’t got anything to offer please keep your advise to yourself.

RajahBaltazar:
What in the name of emotional blackmail is this? We ask people to beware of scammers and you delete your account? How are the two correlated? No one tagged/mentioned you but you deleted the account?
You want others to term us as bad people for telling others to be careful? If you have no intent to scam, you won't resort to these childish tricks. I know you will see this through your proxies but whenever you come back ( We both know you will), I'll be here to warn others of these job offer scammers, Insha Allah.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Omoh, Hussen24 has left the thread. I was always on the look out for his post on job opportunities probably I might be one of those lucky people that will get an opportunity through him.

@Hussen24, Please come back and continue your good work.

May Allah reward all your effort πŸ™πŸ™

To all the big men and women in the group, please assist me with any govt job. Make I start from somewhere πŸ™πŸ™

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Auwalboy:

I was Told Thier board was dissolved, the recruitment is on hold till when new board are appointed
Omo... But they did screening within the time frame when board was dissolved for NIS na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Why did you guys cause this nah? The accurate information Hussain brings here alone is enough to credit him. Must you contact him for job slot?

Is he a Rep, senator or minister himself for you guys to be expecting him to give you slot for free?

If it's easy access these politicians yourselves nah

Nigerian mentality with free things, nothing is free even in Freetown, you better get that right.

The painful part is, all these people causing this issues have nothing to offer.

@Iyajelili, your people finally dragged Hussain out of this thread too. Nawa oo
Hello Everyone, I am only in this forum to dish information and sometimes if I see opportunities I bring here and stand as surety. I have never collect one naira from anyone in the name of slot money. For those that I have collected their CVs, you can contact through my WhatsApp.

I tried my best for the forum and this is the end inshaa Allah

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2023
sherylbaky:
Why did you guys cause this nah? The accurate information Hussain brings here alone is enough to credit him. Must you contact him for job slot?

Is he a Rep, senator or minister himself for you guys to be expecting him to give you slot for free?

Nigerian mentality with free things, nothing is free even in Freetown, you better get that right.

The painful part is, all these people causing this issues have nothing to offer.

@iyajelili, your people finally dragged Hussain out of this thread too. Nawa oo

The bolded!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Everybody eye don open now…. U won’t knw they value of wat u have until you loss it

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2023
asiwaju60:
If I may ask you nah your money...?

I hate when people are telling adult what to do with his or her money, I believe an adult should know that nothing is certain in life, you win some, you lose some

What have you contributed to this thread...?

The guy as been given legit information , when ever he said something is happening in one agency just know that it's 100% legit
I'm going to answer u because u tagged me. Provide one quote where I have ever tagged @hussen24 on this group...
And for the records the guy said severally that he doesn't sell slots that he has somany siblings and relatives looking for job but the same him severally advertised slots for sale after saying so and I never mentioned him coz it's none of my business.
If I or anyone else on this group say people should be careful with their money without tagging anybody and someone eventually deactivates his account then u should ask urself the most important question. It's purely emotional blackmail but like that guy said he will be back again in the form of another Monika so don't be afraid that u have lost him.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Gabicon20:

I'm going to answer u because u tagged me. Provide one quote where I have ever tagged @hussen24 on this group...
You've not answer my question, what have you contributed to this beautiful thread....?

Yesterday Hussen said something about NDLEA calling people which turned out to be true.

The guy as been given legit info about job opening in federal agencies which I believed is one of the reasons we're all here for.

Personally I'll not do business with someone I don't know but that didn't means I should start policing people up and down

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2023
asiwaju60:
You've not answer my question, what have you contributed to this beautiful thread....?

Yesterday Hussen said something about NDLEA calling people which turned out to be true.

The guy as been given legit info about job opening in federal agencies which I believed is one of the reasons we're all here for.

Personally I'll not do business with someone I don't know but that didn't means I should start policing people up and down
If u can't provide one instance where I have ever quoted hussen24 on this group then pls stop quoting me coz there's no basis for this engagement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mohisah:

Haba pesin no fit visit person again?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
W no mean.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Co ask

Pinito:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ajibolaoi:
Not everybody is a scammer. 2years ago, i met Hussain through Nairaland here and we av being the best friend. We av never seen physically but we relate like a brother. When i got a request from my connect base on discipline and course of study, i called him and he will recommend a candidate for me.... at least like 3 candidats has gotten a job through me which Hussain recommended them and i have never collect a Kobo from them through Hussain. We speak on phone almost everyday, he is a very kind and brilliant guy, ready to render service without expecting anything in return. Recently, i wanted to buy a slot from someone for a particular Agency, Hussain discouraged me not to go for it, he said the money is too much and i may get hooked after making payment which may result in long waiting because most of this people selling slot are only after the money, they are not sure when the APL will be out.

Out of the kindness of Hussain, he went ahead to secured a recommendation letter for me, sent to the agency and follow it up with calls.....He is doing alot of good things for people around him. He is always ready to go extra Miles for people.

May Allah reward him!

Amen πŸ™

Sir, in case you have another opportunity to recommend a candidate for a job please im available. I graduated with 2.1BSc Business Administration.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Ajibolaoi post=124943308]Not everybody is a scammer. 2years ago, i met Hussain through Nairaland here and we av being the best friend. We av never seen physically but we relate like a brother. When i got a request from my connect base on discipline and course of study, i called him and he will recommend a candidate for me.... at least like 3 candidats has gotten a job through me which Hussain recommended them and i have never collect a Kobo from them through Hussain. We speak on phone almost everyday, he is a very kind and brilliant guy, ready to render service without expecting anything in return. Recently, i wanted to buy a slot from someone for a particular Agency, Hussain discouraged me not to go for it, he said the money is too much and i may get hooked after making payment which may result in long waiting because most of this people selling slot are only after the money, they are not sure when the APL will be out.

Out of the kindness of Hussain, he went ahead to secured a recommendation letter for me, sent to the agency and follow it up with calls.....He is doing alot of good things for people around him. He is always ready to go extra Miles for people.

May Allah reward him![/quote You just summarised the guy... very honest guy

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
sherylbaky:

@Iyajelili, your people finally dragged Hussain out of this thread too. Nawa oo
I said it, that very soon we would find genuine info and won't get it. Very soon it will happen.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
asiwaju60:

Hussan24 is genuine guy his information are always accurate, he can try his possible best even without knowing you in person, even though he dont have jobs to give but he can keep you up to date about agencies that are conducting recruitment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psycoanalyst(f): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ajibolaoi:
Egbon mi, ejowo Eran mi lowo, nitori Olorun...iya Yi ti poju, mi o lowo mi o tun Mo eniyan Pataki Kan , ti o le ran mi lowo, boda mi , ema je ki Iran meta Toshi Danu. Edakun!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
So they don finally find way to chase one of the last few people that always drop legit info.

Make everyone rest now.. hussen24 has always affirmed that he doesn't sell job slots. The person that tagged him about selling slots is actually the cause of the confusion. Someone was asking about task force, he tagged hussen24 to get more enlightenment about it. But someone else thought the post was about job slot selling and decided to tag hussen24 to come explain himself.. imagine confusion grin

From tammyanybody to that delta lady to olarenwaju to hussein to many others that i can't even recall their monikers.

On how e be like this, everybody don rest

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
asiwaju60:
ITF Apl should be out by now, I don't know what's really going on but believe me, you guys apl is ready, but when they will call you guys to pick its up, I don't know.
please any info about this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Teeeecash:
So they don finally find way to chase one of the last few people that always drop legit info.

Make everyone rest now.. hussen24 has always affirmed that he doesn't sell job slots. The person that tagged him about selling slots is actually the cause of the confusion. Someone was asking about task force, he tagged hussen24 to get more enlightenment about it. But someone else thought the post was about job slot selling and decided to tag hussen24 to come explain himself.. imagine confusion grin

From tammyanybody to that delta lady to olarenwaju to hussein to many others that i can't even recall their monikers.

On how e be like this, everybody don rest

Toor E get as e be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
psycoanalyst:
Egbon mi, ejowo Eran mi lowo, nitori Olorun...iya Yi ti poju, mi o lowo mi o tun Mo eniyan Pataki Kan , ti o le ran mi lowo, boda mi , ema je ki Iran meta Toshi Danu. Edakun!

Koniida ki baba ta piowota komonaa tun Kiri omi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Every time some "special" accounts are challenged here, we see accounts that are usually quiet come out from everywhere to support them. We understand this method but your plans won't work.

For every newbie here, don't pay anybody for any job offer or to submit a cv for you. If they had that connection, they won't be here hustling job seekers. Apply for your jobs yourself and pray for the best. And if you have any questions, ask publicly here. Be careful who you DM.
Shey you don help the newbies now as you pursue Hussen24.

You that just opened this other account to hide your identity is accusing others of having different quiet accounts

Check my last post you'll see Hussen24 was ready to assist me. Now how will I reach him?

As you don close door against me now. Well-done

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
NIS NSCDC documentation and appointment letter to be conducted same time frame like physical screening invitation for those that attend physical screening will be out this week latest.. genuine source

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Seeker123:

Shey you don help the newbies now as you pursue Hussen24.

You that just opened this other account to hide your identity is accusing others of having different quiet accounts

Check my last post you'll see Hussen24 was ready to assist me. Now how will I reach him?

As you don close door against me now. Well-done
Show me where I tagged him. Before you say stupid things, ask him why he deactivated when all I said was for people to be careful of scammers.
Besides, why do you put your faith in your fellow human? You think it's asslicking a random account on nairaland that you will get a job?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DearAminu, oluxmondd2, Lenaaa, WaziriSND, Xboy1993, Damidave1124(m), Moh99, Olarewajuuu and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.