Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228987 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dannyhonda:
People way dey camp dey do training grin

Lmao
He even gave someone again today.

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fiestafetta:
Good afternoon house. Please can someone enlighten us on how to go about this job hunting phase for my youngest sibling. He has a psychology Bsc and forensic psychology Msc... Which agencies/ministries are we supposed to focus on and how best was can we approach them? Thanks so much for your help.....

Please if age is still on his side,let him apply for a Canadian immigration parthway called the express entry,it's a very straight forward application.
The country presently is really bad.

Best wishes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JustAboyy: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Eminence50:
NIS NSCDC documentation and appointment letter to be conducted same time frame like physical screening invitation for those that attend physical screening will be out this week latest.. genuine source
…..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good evening house . Please anyone knows the salary and allowances of Border Communities Development Agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psycoanalyst(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Koniida ki baba ta piowota komonaa tun Kiri omi 😂😂😂
cry boda Kabiru , are you mocking me? Eyin le ran mi lowo...oju Lon ri oju she Anu edakun.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
If a country is indeed facing serious challenges, who would be responsible for fixing it?

If you suggest someone leave a troubled country for a better one, does this contribute positively or negatively to further harm the troubled country?

harmony940:

Please if age is still on his side,let him apply for a Canadian immigration parthway called the express entry,it's a very straight forward application.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
sundaysamuel770:

Can you login your account? At the moment
I'm having the same issues here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
DearAminu:
If a country is indeed facing serious challenges, who would be responsible for fixing it?

If you suggest someone leave a troubled country for a better one, does this contribute positively or negatively to further harm the troubled country?

He should stay back and take up teaching job in a private school till he turns 35 with no direction in life.
Call of duty.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
IPPIS desk officer Kolo admits collecting money from job seekers
Radio Nigeria Aug 7

IPPIS desk officer Haruna Kolo and federal commissioners of the FCC at the hearing.

A Former IPPIS desk officer with the Federal Character commission FCC Mr Haruna Kolo on Monday admitted that job seekers in the commission pay millions of naira into his personal account for onward transmission to the Chairman, Mrs Muyeebat Dankaka.

Mr Kolo who revealed this in Abuja when he appeared before the adhoc Commitee investigating the mismanagement of the IPPIS system and Job racketeering said he usually approached the Point of Sale Service (POS) agents to collect the money in cash to deliver to the chairman.

Kolo who now works with the Assets Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON) said the Chairman appointed him as her chief protocol while serving in the FCC, stating that he saw the allegation against him in the media regarding job racketeering.

He said some of those who came to seek for job in the commission pay as much as between N1 million and N5 million depending on the MDAs.“I have never been involved in selling job, i only act on the instruction of Dankaka who is always receiving the money in cash.

“She often gives me verbal instruction in respect of people paying for job and lodgement which after collecting the agreed amount, it will be sent to my account which I subsequently cashed to remit the money.

“My redeployment to AMCON was not without the knowledge of the chairman of the commission. My going to AMCON was her personal favour to me and others that left FCC at the time”.

He however accused the chairman of going after him after her sister was rejected at AMCON due to age factor adding that the sister in question was already 51 years at the time she was given the job at AMCON.

He also said contrary to the Chairman’s claim that FCC had not carried out recruitment exercise since he assumed office, Kolo said it was a lie.

He added that as a desk officer of IPPIS in FCC, the commission carried out recruitment exercise and over 300 letters of employment were issued but those captured by FCC were few.

The Chairman of the FCC Mr Muyeebat Dankaka denied the allegation and said she did not collect any money from Kolo, noting that it was a conspiracy between him and the other commissioners to tarnish her image.

The Chairman of the committee Mr Yussuf Gagdi, informed Mr Kolo that the committee is in possession of an evidence that Kolo has N38.5 million in his account, which was withdrawn from POS.

He said a total of N75 million was in Kolo’s account in Access Bank, UBA and Eco bank as proceed of job racketeering.

He also ruled that the Registrar General of the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC, and the Chairman of the Assets Management Company Of Nigeria AMCON, where Mr Kolo currently works to appear before the committee tomorrow for continuation of the probe.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
harmony940:

Best wishes.
thank you so much for your candid advise, I appreciate your contribution. His fear about the Canadian express entry has always been IELTS and POF. He doesn't have the resources to write IELTS which might take him more than once to pass and proof of funds for the Visa application process.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blastac: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Una don finally chase Our very own Fabrizio romano (hussen24)

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
blastac:
Una don finally chase Our very own Fabrizio romano (hussen24)

They are very wicked elements, they can't help but they are against someone who is useful to everyone on this forum.

Some people are enemies of progress. I have said it severallly on this forum. Hussen24 is a blessing to humanity.

I have known him for more than two years. We talk and chat..He helped many people without collecting a dime. If I should express my anger here for pushing him to deactivate his acct, some of you will hate yourself.

I know many of you will say nonsense again. Silence is golden...

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some people get their direction at age of 35 and above.... don't set a limitation with age.
Raheeqilmaktoom:

He should stay back and take up teaching job in a private school till he turns 35 with no direction in life.
Call of duty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Don't mind them, just finished going through the thread with annoyance.

Hussen has been selflessly providing guidance, sharing job leads, and offering support to many of us in which I'm among those that are benefiting by updating my connect on what's going on, then all of a sudden someone from nowhere that has never contributed in the development of the thread will now come and be talking thrash that he's advising.

Mtsw

Success1930:

They are very wicked elements, they can't help but they are against someone who is useful to everyone on this forum.

Some people are enemies of progress. I have said it severallly on this forum. Hussen24 is a blessing to humanity.

I have known him for more than two years. We talk and chat..He helped many people without collecting a dime. If I should express my anger here for pushing him to deactivate his acct, some of you will hate yourself.

I know many of you will say nonsense again. Silence is golden...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adagrl: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
mitsammy:
Any idea abt NPA entry level salary (level 8 )

Urgent!!!

Hello everyone,

We are urgently looking for Igbo Voice Over personnel who is based in Lagos for a freelance job... For more details contact us via our company WhatsApp number: 08107800651.....

Please note both Male and Female we need good number of interested personnel it's an Edutainment Cartoon series.

NOTE: Only serious minded persons please and please make sure you understand and can Igbo fluently Very Important.

Project Manager

For: Language Solution Concepts
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
If i am going to be honest with you guys ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panjandrum001: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
can someone pls explain. steps and grade in civil service. like whats the criteria for being on a different step with your same grade colleague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Interactive34:

He was actually trying to defend Hussen240 if you follow the conversation
Which kind trying to defend....he(mohisah) is the cause of all these long talks sef...where is he now....only God knows...he will go and hide and come back to say he chop ban...Lori iro...because some person challenged him....las las we go dey alright...hussen24 ño vex...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sendaros20000:

Lmao
He even gave someone again today.

Dey play.
Boss I sent you DM, I would be grateful for your reply sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 1:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Our own last man standing has been chased out by an enemy of progress, so pls kindly answer ppl questions and guide them were necessary the way HUSSEN24 did. Pls if anyone has his number (hussen24) pls can help me pls, we have reached last point of my connection with him and I dont personally have his number.
09039794642 or at mmlukman06@gmail.com.
Best regard.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Akpabio Names Lawan, Tambuwal, Oshiomhole, Others Chairmen Of Committees
The Senate President named the chairmen of the committees after confirming 45 of the 48 ministerial nominees during plenary.

FILE: Senate President Godswill Akpabio. Photo: Channels Television/Sodiq Adelakun

The Senate President, Godswill Akpabio, on Monday, announced new chairmen of some standing committees in the red chamber.

The Senate President named the chairmen of the committees after confirming 45 of the 48 ministerial nominees during the day’s plenary session.

President of the Ninth Senate Ahmad Lawan (Defence), former governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal (Housing), and former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole (Interior) were some of the senators appointed to chair committees.

Also appointed were Sen Godiya Akwashiki (Airforce), Buhari Abdul-Fata (Aviation), Osita Izunaso (Capital Market), Cyril Fasuyi (Establishment), Seriake Dickson (Ecology/Climate Change), Petroleum Downstream (Jide Ipisagba), Aliyu Wadada (Public Account), Shehu Kaka (Special Duties), Patrick Ndubueze (Works), Solomon Adeola (Appropriations), Musa Sani (Finance), and Abiru Tokunbo (Banking).

The new chairmen also included Isa Jubril (Customs), Elisha Abbo (Culture and Tourism), Victor Umeh (Diaspora), Lawal Usman (Education), Akintunde Yunus (Environment), Ibrahim Bomai (FCT), Sani Abubakar (Foreign Affairs), Banigo Harry (Health), Abubakar Yari, (Water Resources), Enyinaya Abaribe (Power), and Aliyu Wamakko (Local and Foreign Debts).

Others are Adamu Aliero (Land transport), Daniel Olugbenga (Navy), Barinada Mpigi (Niger Delta), Mohammed Monguno (Judiciary), Yemi Adaramodu (Youths and Sports), Ireti Kingigbe (Women Affairs), Orji Kalu (Privatization), Mustapha Sabiu (Agriculture), Aliyu Bilbis (Communications) and Asuquo Ekpenyong (NDDC).

The latest announcement follows the chairmen of standing committees earlier announced by the Senate President.

Below is the earlier list of committees and the chairmen and deputies announced:

Rules and Business — Titus Zam (chairman), Opeyemi Bamidele (deputy)
Senate Services — Sunday Karimi (chairman), Williams Eteng Jonah (deputy)
Ethics and Public Petitions — Okechukwu Ezea (chairman), Khalid Ibrahim Mustapha (deputy)
Public Accounts — Aliu Wadada Ahmed (chairman), Onyeka Peter (deputy)
National Security and Intelligence — Shehu Buba Umar (chairman), Asuquo Ekpenyong (deputy)
Legislative Compliance — Garba Musa Maidoki (chairman), Ede Dafinone (deputy)
Media — Adeyemi Adaramodu (chairman), Salisu Shuaibu Afolabi (deputy)
Appropriations — Olamilekan Adeola (chairman), Ali Ndume (deputy)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2023
psycoanalyst:

cry boda Kabiru , are you mocking me? Eyin le ran mi lowo...oju Lon ri oju she Anu edakun.
funny you, from which state ma?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axes: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2023
PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE GODSWILL AKPABIO ANNOUNCES SENATE
STANDING COMMITTEES AND LEADERSHIP OF THE 10TH SENATE

SENATE COMMITTEE ON AIRFORCE
AKWASHIKI GODIYA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ANTI CORRUPTION AND FINANCIAL CRIMES
UDENDE EMMANUEL

SENATE COMMITTEE ON AVIATION
BUHARI ABDULFATAI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON CAPTAL MARKET
OSITA IZUNASO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ESTABLISHMENT AND PUBLIC SERVICES
CYRIL FASUYI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ECOLOGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
SERIAKE DICKSON

SENATE COMMITTEE ON HOUSING AND URBAN DEVT.
AMINU TAMBUWAL

SENATE COMMITTEE ON INTERIOR
ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE

SENATE COMMITTEE ON DOWNSTREAM PETROLEUM

SENATE COMMITTEE ON DEFENCE
AHMED LAWAN

SENATE COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC ACCOUNTS
WADADA AHMED

SENATE COMMITTEE ON SPECIAL DUTIES
KAKA SHEHU LAWAN

SENATE COMMITTEE ON SUSTAINABLE DEVT GOALS
IDIAT OLURANTI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON WORKS
PATRICK NDUBUEZE

SENATE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATION
SOLOMON ADEOLA

COMMITTEE ON FERMA
USAINI BABANGIDA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON FINANCE
MUSA MOHAMMED SANI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON BANKING INSURANCE AND OTHER FINANCIAL INST.
ABIRU ADEYOKUNBO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ARMY
ABDULAZIZ YARADUA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON CUSTOMS EXCISE AND TARIFF
ISA JIBRIN

SENATE COMMITTEE ON COOPERATION AND INTEGRATION NEPAD
YAU SAHABI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON CULTURE AND TOURISM
ISHAKU ELISHA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON DIASPORA AND NGO
VICTOR UMEH

SENATE COMMITTEE ON DRUGS AND NARCOTICS
DANKWAMBO IBRAHIM

SENATE COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION BASIC AND SECONDARY
LAWAN ADAMU USMAN

SENATE COMMITTEE ON EMPLOYMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY
DIKET PLANG

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT
AKINTUNDE YUNUS

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ETHICS PUBLIC PETITIONS
IMASUEN NEDA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON FCT
IBRAHIM FOLARIN

SENATE COMMITTEE ON FEDERAL CHARACTER AND GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
ALLWELL IHEANACHO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN AFFAIRS
SANI BELLO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON GAS
JARIGBE JARIGBE

SENATE COMMITTEE ON HEALTH
BANIGO HARRY IPALIBO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON UPSTREAM PETROLEUM
ETANG WILLIAMS

SENATE COMMITTEE ON WATER RESOURCES
ABUBAKAR YARI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON TRADE AND INVESTMENT
SADIK UMAR

SENATE COMMITTEE ON SOLID MINERALS
OSITA NGU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON TERTIARY EDUCATION AND TETFUND
DANDUTSE MUNTARI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON STATES AND LOCAL GOVT AFFAIRS
PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH

SENATE COMMITTEE ON OIL AND GAS HOST COMMUNITIES
BENSON AGADAGA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON POWER
ABARIBE EYINNAYA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON POLICE AFFAIRS
ABDULHAMID MALAM MADORI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON LOCAL AND FOREIGN DEBTS
MAGATAKARDA
WAMMAKO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON ICT CYBER CRIMES
AFOLABI SALISU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON INEC
ALI SHARAFADEEN

SENATE COMMITTEE ON INDUSTRIES
FADAHUNSI ANTHONY

SENATE COMMITTEE ON LAND TRANSPORT
ADAMU ALIERO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON LOCAL CONTENT
OHERE SADIKU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NATIONAL IDENTITY AND POPULATION COMMISSION
AHMED NINGI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NATIONAL PLANNING AND ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
YAHAYA ABDUL

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NATIONAL SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE
UMAR SHEHU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NAVY
DANIEL OLUGBENGA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NIGER DELTA
BARI MPIGI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
MONDAY OGBERU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON RULES AND BUSINESS
TITUS ZAM

SENATE COMMITTEE ON INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION
EZE EMEKA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY HUMAN RIGHTS AND LEGAL MATTERS
MOHAMMED TAHIR MONGUNO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON YOUTH AND SPORTS
ADARAMODU ADEYEMI

COMMITTEE ON SENATE SERVICES
SUNDAY KARIMI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS
IRETI KINGIBE

SENATE COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND TECH.
AMINU IYA ABBAS

SENATE COMMITTEE ON SOCIAL WELFARE AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION
DAVID JIMKUTA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NTER PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS
GOJE DANJUMA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON PRIVATIZATION
KALU ORJI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON PRIMARY HEALTHCARE DEVT AND DISEASE CONTROL
IBRAHIM LAMIDO

SENATE COMMITTEE ON MEDIA AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
ADARAMODU ADEYEMI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON LEGISLATIVE COMPLIANCE
MUSA MADOBI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON AGRIC PRODUCTION SERVICES AND RURAL DEVT
MUSTAFA SALIU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON COMMUNICATION
ALIYU BILBIS

SENATE COMMITTEE ON MARINE TRANSPORT
SANI WASIU

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NDDC
ASUKUO EKPENYONG

SENATE COMMITTEE ON AGRIC. COLLEGES AND INSTITUTIONS
ADENIYI

SENATE COMMITTEE ON NASENI
ONYEWUCHI EZENWA

SENATE COMMITTEE ON CONSTITUTION AMENDMENT
BARAU JIBRIN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fieryblitz(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning house, please does anyone have news on ICPC recruitment.
cc: Zikiblazer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2023
fieryblitz:
Good morning house, please does anyone have news on ICPC recruitment.
cc: Zikiblazer

Documentation mails will drop this week ending or next week InshaAllah

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fieryblitz(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Naijacommando22:

Documentation mails will drop this week ending or next week InshaAllah
Thank you sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2023
Good Morning Great People. Please is there any information about Federal Fire Service Recruitment? I mean the people that applied recently.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psycoanalyst(f): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Oshin56:
funny you, from which state ma?
From Oyo, Omo Ebaodan takun takun ni mi. Baba mi esanu mi, eranmi lowo. Mo nti Wa ise fun odun mejila ti ko si oluronlowo Kan Kan. Edakun edabo.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Biokana:

Boss! I sent you a mail please respond.
Thank you.

I checked my mail, didn't see it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, PlsBanMe, balher(m), evcabuja and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.