Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220969 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
untoldtruth:

Even the ones with small small connect were served, it's NDLEA all over again. But God still dey, very soon we will all smile again.
Reminds me of ndlea 2019 recruitment. Plz when u apply for paramilitary jobs don't put all your hope o, be ready for the worst while praying for the best. usually they are heartbreakers. I feel the pain of everyone who got disappointed by NIS, may God open other doors 4u.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gabicon20:

Reminds me of ndlea 2019 recruitment. Plz when u apply for paramilitary jobs don't put all your hope o, be ready for the worst while praying for the best. usually they are heartbreakers. I feel the pain of everyone who got disappointed by NIS, may God open other doors 4u.
Amen, thanks for the kind words 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gabicon20:

Ameen ooo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Some of you are something else cry you beg someone you doesn't know to help you get a federal job , the person asked you if you are interested in so so so job you said yes only for you to start complaining after your appointment letter and documentation that you don't like the state and environment cry

You just wasted a slot angry

@ojoto1
Nwanyioma.. you're doing a great job here in helping out with job connections.. thank you for all do. God bless you

Please I'm also seeking for a job.. thank you once again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Some of you are something else cry you beg someone you doesn't know to help you get a federal job , the person asked you if you are interested in so so so job you said yes only for you to start complaining after your appointment letter and documentation that you don't like the state and environment cry

@ojoto1

U see life

😂😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
It is not always easy for family man/woman to relocate .. seriously
Especially SE

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ojoto1:

Good morning ma i know that I'm not in a level to talk to you please don't look down on me,i need your help ma. I don't mind the kind of job you will give me all i need is just a job please ma favour me please favour me ma don't look down on this plead. Thank you

Ojoto1... Were you under duress when you wrote this
Haba.. Nwanyiogwashi asked you fa and you agreed oh... So after documentation and collection of appointment letter you still dey complain...
Humans can be very funny...
That same slot or position given to you would have created heaven for someone here on earth...

E go better..

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Vasgas:
Especially SE
At least it is easier for a family man to relocate than for a family man to be unemployed. Anyways he who wears the shoe knows where it itches him but looking at how much he begged for the job he should have done better.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please I need Hussen24 number if you have it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1
That’s how some of them are, very ungrateful. If you don’t help. They will call you names, write all the English in this world..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gabicon20:

At least it is easier for a family man to relocate than for a family man to be unemployed. Anyways he who wears the shoe knows where it itches him but looking at how much he begged for the job he should have done better.

You might not understand.

Can you relocate to maiduguri 😂😆

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
mengho:

1- different person
2- Yes, that is indeed true..God would use humans to help you. But you don't have to beg them & fawning over them. This is just my personal opinion, I am not stopping anybody from continously begging thier connect
1. Okay, it’s clear now..
2. Sorry for the misunderstanding
3. If your item 2 is anything to go buy then what about the experience of the woman who was frequenting CBN gate and begging ordinary security officials until she was allowed to submit her CV at the HR and was later called for interview and resumed working in CBN? She begged and practically worshipped those gatekeepers before she was given access. Today she be staff of CBN.
4. Still on disagreeing with your item 2. I know of someone who friquently seat at the gate of a prominent Nigerian daily for weeks, his CV was taking and he is currently working at NPHCDA.

You sometime kneel and plead for help. It doesn’t take anything from you…

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
FASASI1:
Please I heed hussen24 number

For what if I may ask??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Success1930:

For what if I may ask??

I want to confirm something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1

I was 15minutes late when madam told the guy and two other person to send their cv. i was happy for the guy sha because I know it will click.

Ma, in case you have a slot in the nearest future, im available ma. Make I start from somewhere 🙏🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1
My sister will very much appreciate if you can be off assistance, she was working as a contract staff in the bank only to be dropped last two weeks ago. The news of her sack was a devastating one. Please we will appreciate anything you do to help her get back on her feet again. She is presently in Delta but can easily relocate anywhere else.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
As seen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1
good evening ma'am, please I'm so sorry but I will continue to mention you about my OGA Heineken please help me to remember him for Good in your ministry.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1
abeg jare

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
kombats:

Sorry about that. Please can you help me I will be grateful ma nevertheless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1

Pls ma have Federal college of education Ebonyi State release appointment letter. U once posted something like that two months ago that they will release appointment letter soon. Please ma, I will really appreciate it if u can give me any updates concerning the school
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Life is funny, see me that is seriously looking for a Job and someone is rejecting blessing.

Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
A family man doesn’t necessarily need to move his family at once, secure the job, spend sometime alone till you are capable of moving the family.

Vasgas:
Especially SE

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mhdlmn: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good Evening House
Please does anyone have idea of any Government Agencies/Departments that would likely be under (House Committee)
Midstream
Gas Resources

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gensanusi:
Recruitment: FG Releases List of Successful Applicants into Immigration, Civil Defence

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has released the list of successful candidates who applied for enlistment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

This was disclosed in a statement on Tuesday signed by Ja’afaru Ahmed, the Secretary to the Board.

The statement read: “Candidates, who participated at the Computer Based Test (CBT) as well as Physical Screening/Certificate Verification/Psychometric evaluation, are requested to visit the Board’s portal at cdcfib.career to check if they were successful as well as print an invitation slip containing the schedule for the exercise.”

According to the statement, the documentation and issuance of appointment letters for successful candidates will hold simultaneously for both Services from Tuesday 15th August, 2023 – Monday 4th September, 2023 at the Board and the Service Headquarters respectively.

The statement however warned that third-party (forwarded) messages would not be entertained.

Hello, please I want to ask you a question pertaining Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment form. Which post /positions should a graduate of Microbiology apply for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

This is why I say government jobs are not that easy to come by. Your uncle/aunt/brother would even disappoint you. So it seems farfetched that a total stranger will dash out a job slot on a faceless forum just like that.

I know the things I've seen when it comes to a government job and it's why I always warn people to be wary of anyone promising them a job on this platform. It's almost always a mirage or a preparation for a scam.

Rest abeggg....
hold your warning and advice to yourself! We don't need it here cos nobody is a kid.
sheyyy na Your money?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1

Ma please help me, God will continue to bless you for everything you do here.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
@ Nwanyiogwashi...
please remember me please if any opportunities comes up again. I don't mind to relocate to any state.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Xtruzz:

I’ll be visiting their office within the week to seek more information on this project, duration, payment and future of trainees. I need it not for myself but for my people in the village that has graduated years ago without a job. I’ll drop the report of my findings for you here..

Oh! Fantastic bro! Am so much grateful for that. Thanks for all you do. God bless you big my brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

@ojoto1
sister please remember me if any opportunity comes up again..I don't mind to relocate to any state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mengho(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Xtruzz:

You sometime kneel and plead for help. It doesn’t take anything from you

I am very happy for 3 & 4 🙂. Iike I said earlier, I have no issue with people begging their supposed helpers.

As for the bolded, I am sorry, I can't do that to a job connect. Not gonna kneel to any mortal for a favor

I am already old anyways, pushing 30. Even saw a white hair strand on my fine beard the other day grin. Was really surprised, cause e long fa grin. Well, may God provide sustenance & happiness to us all. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Oshin56:
good evening ma'am, please I'm so sorry but I will continue to mention you about my OGA Heineken please help me to remember him for Good in your ministry.
my man well well. Thanks padi mi. Nwa no even check my pm wey I send since. Ogadinma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gensanusi(m), Fieend, Chimezie198(m), Hassan52(m), ASF46, Embiid, Mylesgidi, HARI33 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.