Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267051 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Any latest news with regards to ICPC final list ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Who has information about the NOGICJQS Project (gas project of NMDPRA and Brenttex company).

Whats the duration if the training that will be offered annd whats the remuneration like?

Any future for the workers after the project?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bro good evening pls will the documentation hold at the HQ in Abuja or at individual state ?
Eminence50:
NIS NSCDC documentation and appointment letter to be conducted same time frame like physical screening invitation for those that attend physical screening will be out this week latest.. genuine source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
opylog:
Who has information about the NOGICJQS Project (gas project of NMDPRA and Brenttex company).

Whats the duration if the training that will be offered annd whats the remuneration like?

please how did you upload NYSC certificate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
flabush2241:
Bro good evening pls will the documentation hold at the HQ in Abuja or at individual state ?

Abuja!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
flabush2241:
Documentation for both NSCDC and immigration will hold in Their various headquarters in Abuja not state level u will do IPPIS CAPTURING as well and return to your state for induction before proceeding to Basic course training meanwhile not everyone will be selected for basic course training at once it's batch by Batch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
opylog:

Thanks, bro! I finished school way before his child even started. But then, na baba God be the most reliable

This is why I say government jobs are not that easy to come by. Your uncle/aunt/brother would even disappoint you. So it seems farfetched that a total stranger will dash out a job slot on a faceless forum just like that.

I know the things I've seen when it comes to a government job and it's why I always warn people to be wary of anyone promising them a job on this platform. It's almost always a mirage or a preparation for a scam.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JustAboyy: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eminence50:

Documentation for both NSCDC and immigration will hold in Their various headquarters in Abuja not state level u will do IPPIS CAPTURING as well and return to your state for induction before proceeding to Basic course training meanwhile not everyone will be selected for basic course training at once it's batch by Batch

Success1930:

Abuja!!!!

flabush2241:

Please have you seen the list? I keep hearing the list is out, but the portal still showing closed, where do I see the list? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

This is why I say government jobs are not that easy to come by. Your uncle/aunt/brother would even disappoint you. So it seems farfetched that a total stranger will dash out a job slot on a faceless forum just like that.

I know the things I've seen when it comes to a government job and it's why I always warn people to be wary of anyone promising them a job on this platform. It's almost always a mirage or a preparation for a scam.

Quit this talks bro! We are all Adult s here and its unnecessary to warn people of scam as they are already aware. You repeating it agian and again isn't warranted. So please let it slide.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
youtuber:
please how did you upload NYSC certificate?

I haven't. Have not been able to register too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
DearAminu:
Not all help should be considered as help!!!

This story is like when you hope for something really good, but then it turns out not so great. Imagine there was this director of human resource in a federal ministry who promised to help his nephew get a job after he finished school. The nephew was excited and sent his CV, thinking he'd get a cool job.

But the waiting was tough – two years went by before anything happened. When the job finally came, it wasn't as awesome as the nephew thought. The pay was really low, not much more than N59,500 monthly. It was like all his big hopes turned into disappointment.

Now, here's the surprising part: the director’s own daughter also finished school around the same time. And he got a job for her in Nigeria Security Printing and Minting. A-class agency abi?

As the nephew began his new job, challenges emerged. His once-thriving tailoring business dwindled, and he had to borrow money for transportation and meals. He left his tailoring job for his federal job, only to find himself idle, spending his days on his phone.

Question : could this ordeal truly be called ‘help’?

In what way could this federal job impact the life of his nephew?

If you were in his shoe what will you do

Pls share you minds and advice I will forward all to him. Thanks
Don’t be surprised he bought the job in million for his daughter and of course he can’t spend such millions for his nephew and his biological daughter stranded. A-list agencies are for sale in Nigeria. Get your millions with good connect and you are done.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
flabush2241:
HQ an state also
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good Evening House
Please dose anyone have idea of any Government Agencies/Departments that would likely be under (House Committee) Capital Market and Institutions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
LesTech:
Good Evening House
Please dose anyone have idea of any Government Agencies/Departments that would likely be under (House Committee) Capital Market and Institutions.
SEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hello Sir, do you have any idea about the salary of SEC

Swagsultan1:

SEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
opylog:

Quit this talk, bro! We are all adults here and it's unnecessary to warn people of scams as they are already aware. You repeating it again and again isn't warranted. So please let it slide.

Thank you for your kind advice but I'll stop warning against scams when I start using the data you purchase for me to access the internet.

This thread is the only one I know where a warning against scams is seen as offensive.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
opylog:

I haven't. Have not been able to register too.
I can't even log in to my account after activating it. It keeps telling me "invalid login parameters"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abiolang:
Please advice my friend
“I am currently working as an accountant in a law firm in Nigeria, earning 70,000 naira monthly with a national diploma result, I work from 8am till 8pm or 9pm from Monday till Friday, 10 am till 7pm on Saturdays. I have currently gotten an appointment with nigeria immigration service on a grade level of compass 06. should I resign my current job and join the Nigeria immigration service or continue working with the law firm? Please I want to know which will be more favorable in term of working condition and career advancement ”

Go for NIS sir, flexibility and been on level 06 with the currently approval of Peculiar Allowances, Rent Subsidy and tax waiter for junior officers (06 down) your take home will be around 80k or so.

Success ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abiolang:
Please advice my friend
“I am currently working as an accountant in a law firm in Nigeria, earning 70,000 naira monthly with a national diploma result, I work from 8am till 8pm or 9pm from Monday till Friday, 10 am till 7pm on Saturdays. I have currently gotten an appointment with nigeria immigration service on a grade level of compass 06. should I resign my current job and join the Nigeria immigration service or continue working with the law firm? Please I want to know which will be more favorable in term of working condition and career advancement ”

Have you gotten apl ?? If yes where ?? Because they are yet to release list

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
God bless you,even if he did not buy.his children first.i got my first,second and third job via my uncle I have not spend 5k for my uncle,I only gave him my first salary to pray on it which he even pick 500 naira four which is 2000k in total and his .P.A something and some of his liutenant in his office,I did not spend up to 20k that day sef.

After a while I got another job via my Inlaw and decided to shown him the appointment letter and he told me not to accept the job after few weeks he got me A list Commission and till I speak I have not spend 20k in total for him.my brother and sister u will be left with ur biological children when all chips are down.plsss let him settle his family first

Xtruzz:

Don’t be surprised he bought the job in million for his daughter and of course he can’t spend such millions for his nephew and his biological daughter stranded. A-list agencies are for sale in Nigeria. Get your millions with good connect and you are done.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bj01:

God bless you,even if he did not buy.his children first.i got my first,second and third job via my uncle I have not spend 5k for my uncle,I only gave him my first salary to pray on it which he even pick 500 naira four which is 2000k in total and his .P.A something and some of his liutenant in his office,I did not spend up to 20k that day sef.

After a while I got another job via my Inlaw and decided to shown him the appointment letter and he told me not to accept the job after few weeks he got me A list Commission and till I speak I have not spend 20k in total for him.my brother and sister u will be left with ur biological children when all chips are down.plsss let him settle his family first

Good evening Sir, please my C.V is available for request boss, and I'll be forever grateful for your kind gesture, no establishment is small for me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alright, thanks a lot. I appreciate.

Swagsultan1:

SEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ok boss thanks....will those entering through replacement go to HQ too for documentation?
Eminence50:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by easiaq(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sendaros20000:
Any latest news with regards to ICPC final list ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Blessed2023 if there is anyway u can help, av b following this group is since 2014 till now no job bcs I don't know anyone, even to submit my CV in any ministry or agency av not b able to.... though I do any online application dat their site is open... please is u can help may God reward u and give u d zeal to assist people like us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

Thank you for your kind advice but I'll stop warning against scams when I start using the data you purchase for me to access the internet.

This thread is the only one I know where a warning against scams is seen as offensive.
na by force …. They said they don’t want, keep it to yourself and stay ur lane. See wahala o

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogunleti01: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2023
ayuba070:

Go for NIS sir, flexibility and been on level 06 with the currently approval of Peculiar Allowances, Rent Subsidy and tax waiter for junior officers (06 down) your take home will be around 80k or so.

Success ahead.
Well if you talk of flexibility for paramilitary jobs some can be so frustrating oo. it all depends on your BEAT. If care is not taking transfer/posting can frustrate the hell out of you. imaging staying in oyo and all of a sudden transfer carry you go sokoto or borno. That is paramilitary work for you! You dont determine your next destination. They make dos unpalatable decisions for you. Depression nearly kill me when transfer carry me go one of the North west state

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Xtruzz:

with all due respect what is wrong with him paying in million to buy the job for his nephew or at least hustle around for even a c-list agency for him so the young man sort his way out from there. Note the guy said he graduated and tabled his matter b4 him somany years b4 his daughter graduated, there was no opportunity but the moment his daughter graduated there was an a-list chance. The uncle has always had that chance with him. He is clearly a wicked man who doesn't just prioritize his own children but takes joy in seeing his children grow above his brother's children so they will worship them in the future. I advise the guy to assume he has no such uncle and double his hustle out there.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Gabicon20:

with all due respect what is wrong with him paying in million to buy the job for his nephew or at least hustle around for even a c-list agency for him so the young man sort his way out from there. Note the guy said he graduated and tabled his matter b4 him somany years b4 his daughter graduated, there was no opportunity but the moment his daughter graduated there was an a-list chance. The uncle has always had that chance with him. He is clearly a wicked man who doesn't just prioritize his own children but takes joy in seeing his children grow above his brother's children so they will worship them in the future. I advise the guy to assume he has no such uncle and double his hustle out there.
So the uncle shouldn't do anything for his own children simply because there are nephews he hasn't be able to help? All I see is a sense of entitlement, nothing like wicked uncle. E easy na im your own papa no run am for you?

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2023
opylog:

I’ll be visiting their office within the week to seek more information on this project, duration, payment and future of trainees. I need it not for myself but for my people in the village that has graduated years ago without a job. I’ll drop the report of my findings for you here..

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Gabicon20:

Honestly, ask yourself this question. Would you go all out for your nephew WHEN the time comes in place of your own children? You may think so now, but when you're faced with it in reality, you'll understand the struggle. Don't judge bro, it ain't that black and white.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.