Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253334 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2023
This thread is no longer threading. No good info's anymore. Everywhere is just calm and doing. People digressing from the main topic and so on.

I wonder What has changed?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Duduharold: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2023
bitchesdredd:
This thread is no longer threading. No good info's anymore. Everywhere is just calm and doing. People digressing from the main topic and so on.

Everyone sunset has a dawn and every dawn has a sunset interchangeably, that's life brom

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2023
mrprince01:
Please can anyone provide a list of Government Agencies/Departments that would potentially fall under the jurisdiction of a House Committee on Privatization or Defense? Please, It's urgent.

I checked google and I saw NERC and BPE. I don’t know if it’s right tho and if others are under it too but this is under committee of privatization
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2023
bitchesdredd:

People who have no business in this thread came to disrupt those who actually go out of their way to provide value here.

I maintain that if you lose your money to scammers it's your fault.. You're not a baby Haba.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2023
bg4l:

I checked google and I saw NERC and BPE. I don’t know if it’s right tho and if others are under it too but this is under committee of privatization
Thanks ma.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ibnu00?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chrisgalaxy:

Definitely NFIU is better and more flexible , salary is about 170-180k, immigration is normal 130-150k monthly
NFIU is 400k+, no dey yarn dust abeg

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fieryblitz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Any news about ICPC, it's been radio static all this while!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by easiaq(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
House any news on icpc pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Civil defence have opened portal finally, and mostly none of the screened candidates have gotten invitation. Interior board has served very cold breakfast to these children, so sad.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
untoldtruth:
Civil defence have opened portal finally, and mostly none of the screened candidates have gotten invitation. Interior board has served very cold breakfast to these children, so sad.

Waytin dey xup bayi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vesseled: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good evening sir, I just DM you

MrSuama:

Was told to fill the form, never bothered to ask any questions. I hope my answer helps.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bro4u: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
cry

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
@Success1930, I mailed you, can you please get in touch, it's time sensitive. Thanks 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
NFIU is not and can never be compared with Immigration. NFIU all d way
Shariiiif:
Good Day All...
pls a friend is asking,
Which is Better between NFIU and Immigration!!
He is about to make a Decision...

Your response with each of their Salary will be appreciated 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
The unsuccessful applicants have started an online protest on twitter out of frustration. SMH
untoldtruth:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Vesseled:
Good evening sir, I just DM you

I have replied you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassanjj(m): 2:25am On Aug 13, 2023
Nwanyi Oguashi,
Apology for calling you out.
You and other members of the house should pls. Assist with any job.
This man is going through a lot right now as a result of joblessness.

I beg whoever can assist to please do so as depression is gradually crawling in.

Even my children and wife are beginning to feel the heat.

I call on all great members of this great forum to assist in any way they can.

Thanks and best regards.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2023
untoldtruth:
@Success1930, I mailed you, can you please get in touch, it's time sensitive. Thanks 🙏

I have replied you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2023
bitchesdredd:

A lot of good people with strong support systems for the underdogs in the suffer-market have been unduly forced to retire from this thread because of their selfless services (helps) to the helpless.

People that do this; to me, indirectly feel highly threatened that the information been shared here will mare their chances of actualizing their selfish goals. This is not supposed to be so, as we are all in this joblessness together. Life is really hard out here. If those working (earning) are bitterly complaining of hardship, how much more then we that have been jobless for many years now? cry

Pls I'll like to use this opportunity to call on every active member of this thread to be more involving in protesting against anyone found going contrary to the smooth running of this thread.

We can all see that the value in this thread has dropped so bad. So pls let's unite to fight these bullies off. And to those with capacity to help, pls do not feel threatened, feel free to help in anyway that you can. God bless us all, with befitting jobs.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2023
Good morning everyone. I wish us all a happy Sunday and a blessed week ahead.

I feel the need to say this. While there may be well-intentioned people on this platform, we can't ignore the damage that wolves in sheepskin will do if we allow them to operate. If you are not a criminal element, you shouldn't be angry when you see the police operate. If you are not a potential scammer, you shouldn't be angry that we warn people of scams.

And this is a message to jobseekers, things might be tough but don't let your despair force you to worship tin gods. Nobody (absolutely nobody) will give you a 30-35 year career because you tagged them on Nairaland without asking for money. Just be careful who you give your money to.

And to the ones hinting at the possibility of hate, I can't do more than one job neither can I prevent the FG from employing the people they want to. Just be careful who you worship on here.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Say what you know. You lied when you said Nobody (absolutely nobody) will give you a 30-35 year career because you tagged them on Nairaland without asking for money.

People has actually testified of getting a job through a connect they met here in naira land without paying a dime for it.

Keep your dry advice to yourself, who made you police?

RajahBaltazar:

I feel the need to say this. While there may be well-intentioned people on this platform, we can't ignore the damage that wolves in sheepskin will do if we allow them to operate. If you are not a criminal element, you shouldn't be angry when you see the police operate. If you are not a potential scammer, you shouldn't be angry that we warn people of scams.

And this is a message to jobseekers, things might be tough but don't let your despair force you to worship tin gods. Nobody (absolutely nobody) will give you a 30-35 year career because you tagged them on Nairaland without asking for money. Just be careful who you give your money to.

And to the ones hinting at the possibility of hate, I can't do more than one job neither can I prevent the FG from employing the people they want to. Just be careful who you worship on here.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

you don't need all this, average peoples on this forum are more 18 years old. Please hold to your advice.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2023
Oshin56:
you don't need all this, average peoples on this forum are more 18 years old. Please hold to your advice.

Abeg, tell him ooo. We are all adult and nobody is a kid here, the guy can decide to delete his account if he is not comfortable with the activities on this forum ...

Silence is golden...God will not put us to shame!!!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2023
On the contrary, I am very happy with the way things are. If you don't like my posts, come and seize my phones. For as long as I wish, I will be on this thread warning of job offer scams.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Can we all please report this account so that they can ban this guy??

What's your own self?? Most of us here use the information here to update our connect, so stop advising us we don't want it.

RajahBaltazar:

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2023
[b]
RajahBaltazar:
[b]On the contrary, I am very happy with the way things are. If you don't like my posts, come and seize my phones. For as long as I wish, I will be on this thread warning of job offer scams.
[/b][/b]

Please honourable house pls ignore this guy, once you respond to his irrelevant write up, he feel relevant. The right word for him is IGNORE.

We pray God answers us speedily and as we wait patiently.

Thanks to those updating us and giving us vital info and this is the essence of this forum.

God bless us all.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
On the contrary, I am very happy with the way things are. If you don't like my posts, come and seize my phones. For as long as I wish, I will be on this thread warning of job offer scams.

See Depression abeggg....
Give us Update not advise!
Some of us are older than you and your advice...

if you don't have any meaningful stuff to contribute abeg face front.
ITK

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awardd, Tusoft and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.