Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243608 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2023
No official recruitment announced yet, only replacement NUPRC slot usually shared among Presidency, national assembly and top oil and gas management. NB state governor cannot secure u slot here except oil producing states governor and no senator can secure unless president of senate and speaker. However u have to keep praying anything can happen by will of god insha-allah. Best of luck

opylog:
Who has an update on NUPRC recruitment if there's any! I'll be appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Good afternoon , pls how long does it take to get paid after ippis capture , thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2023
Please Ma @nwanyiogwashi, any assistance you can offer to me will be greatly appreciated as I’ve been struggling a lot lately ma.
Please don’t forget me if any openings is available.
Thank you and God bless you for the great works you’re doing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Badbelle people have cause dis thread to slow down with information..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
henryugo:
Badbelle people have cause dis thread to go down..
This thread has not gone down it is u who is looking for something else besides info, stop creating a negative atmosphere here sir. In the last one week someone here informed us about FMC Katsina sharing apl, another informed us of FCT JUDICIARY sharing apl, someone told us about SEC apl, the info about EFCC ND and O'level CV collection was spilled here, the immigration and civil defence list came up here few minutes after it was released, someone hinted us of an upcoming fire service recruitment, Nwanyiogwashi hinted about someone rejecting apl most probably it was fcoe ebonyi and a few other useful information all in one week and to you the thread has gone down. I'm not saying it's bad to sort connection on this forum coz I also seek connection too although not one that I'll pay a dime to smiley (u must have seen me tag @nwanyiogwashi here b4). but let's not make it look like all those other guys that brings info on board here ain't doing anything coz they are not advertising slot for sale. That in its own is a way of bringing down d group. My opinion sir.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good Evening all.

Please who has information about recruitment stage of Federal Polytechnic Ugep Cross River State or who knows the second stage of the recruitment? Please any information is appreciated🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gireiboy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Guys! How are you all doing? Please!what is the net monthly salary of a level 8 worker in Police Service Commission.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gireiboy:
Guys! How are you all doing? Please!what is the net monthly salary of a level 8 worker in Police Service Commission.
They are on CONPSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gabicon20:

90%+ of the people that pay for job slots end up not getting the job. Your surest plug will be to pray for a good connection. The right connection most times will be too blessed to need your money and even if there's a middleman that will want to get paid he will be afraid of anything that will tarnish his image with the connect and will most times require your token after the job is secured. All these people that will ask for payment first, be careful with them, most of them are unemployed themselves and those of them that are employed are looking for money for side hustle, they will invest your money in a business and use the profit to pay you back instalmentally thats if they will pay u back. So like I said earlier pray for the right connection you will not need to pay a dime. My little advice though.
is okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gabicon20:

This thread has not gone down it is u who is looking for something else besides info, stop creating a negative atmosphere here sir. In the last one week someone here informed us about FMC Katsina sharing apl, another informed us of FCT JUDICIARY sharing apl, someone told us about SEC apl, the info about EFCC ND and O'level CV collection was spilled here, the immigration and civil defence list came up here few minutes after it was released, someone hinted us of an upcoming fire service recruitment, Nwanyiogwashi hinted about someone rejecting apl most probably it was fcoe ebonyi and a few other useful information all in one week and to you the thread has gone down. I'm not saying it's bad to sort connection on this forum coz I also seek connection too although not one that I'll pay a dime to smiley (u must have seen me tag @nwanyiogwashi here b4). but let's not make it look like all those other guys that brings info on board here ain't doing anything coz they are not advertising slot for sale. That in its own is a way of bringing down d group. My opinion sir.
I understand your point, i have been following dis guy called Hassan24 he has been dashing out alot of information about some unknown MDAs. I have been trying my luck also in some of his info.God will help us all and dis thread will not go down bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
balher:
No official recruitment announced yet, only replacement NUPRC slot usually shared among Presidency, national assembly and top oil and gas management. NB state governor cannot secure u slot here except oil producing states governor and no senator can secure unless president of senate and speaker. However u have to keep praying anything can happen by will of god insha-allah. Best of luck

Thanks a lot for the clarification my friend. Gracias.

Can we connect pls? I sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lee123: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
balher:
is Akk gas pipeline project, HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT by brentexCPP limited going to be Paying stipend allowance to trainee? Like how much paid 4 ENGR.

Thanks

Bro, like have they started sending mail on the training.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
May God help with this job hunting. It’s really getting to me negatively 🙂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Highman595:
May God help with this job hunting. It’s really getting to me negatively 🙂
You can't be downer than the NIS/CD kids right now, most of them waking up to the reality of the country, thinking of japa and stuff. Where there is will, there is a way, go down but remember to get up and continue, it will surely lead somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
henryugo:

I understand your point, i have been following dis guy called Hassan24 he has been dashing out alot of information about some unknown MDAs. I have been trying my luck also in some of his info.God will help us all and dis thread will not go down bro.
Amen. I understand the feeling, it's not easy out here and we are in it together. But u know God works in different ways, May He bring help your way soonest. If u feel convinced ur help is connected with the guy, someone here said she has her number the other day u can dm her and connect.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
untoldtruth:

You can't be downer than the NIS/CD kids right now, most of them waking up to the reality of the country, thinking of japa and stuff. Where there is will, there is a way, go down but remember to get up and continue, it will surely lead somewhere.
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good day all, please what documents does one need for ippis capturing? Or will the Agency send it to ippis themselves. I'm asking for a friend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Greateemayo:
Good day all, please what documents does one need for ippis capturing? Or will the Agency send it to ippis themselves. I'm asking for a friend.

Appointment letter
Age declaration/birth certificate
Pension account.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gensanusi:

Appointment letter
Pension account.
Thank you sir. Is the person going to take it to their office or they're scanning it online?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Gabicon20:

Amen. I understand the feeling, it's not easy out here and we are in it together. But u know God works in different ways, May He bring help your way soonest. If u feel convinced ur help is connected with the guy, someone here said she has her number the other day u can dm her and connect.
Thanks i appreciate..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy832: 1:43am On Aug 16, 2023
Gireiboy:

Anything cooking at PSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 3:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Swagsultan1:
I hear SEC is giving Appointment letters. Can anyone confirm if this is true please?
Please after receiving APL, for how long will you wait before they contact you for documentation please?
Please anyone with idea?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gireiboy(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Nadingo:
They are on CONPSS
Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Do you know it is FCT minister for state overseeing FCDA?

Whiterose21:

FCTA is state while FCDA is federal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Feel free

Chudianya2012:

Can we talk?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Useless country

Lolz if ur name is included here ,will u say the country is useless? But just because u are not favoured here rendered the country useless right ? We know u already!!!

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Gensanusi:

Appointment letter
Pension account.
Plus Highest Academic Qualification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Alafersey:

Please after receiving APL, for how long will you wait before they contact you for documentation please?
Please anyone with idea?
Which agency? Mine was almost immediate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), Ytadzabia, Loneranger59, Danlex, HyperCoaster, Success1930 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.