Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253909 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
I hear SEC is giving Appointment letters. Can anyone confirm if this is true please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
FCT judiciary is issuing appointment letter

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gensanusi:

Dan Allah, do you have idea when FCSC will also share APL, Nagoode.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iamfehleex: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
I used to work with a governmental firm where I earned very little as my salary and I was never satisfied with my salary that I wanted to earn more higher and thank God, a friend introduced me to The Be Rich Project where I have been earning passively from my little investments😊

Yo can check them out on Instagram https://instagram.com/be_rich_africa?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Dan Allah, do you have idea when FCSC will also share APL, Nagoode.
I have sent you dm pls respond, i am also expecting from fcsc, lets connect pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gensanusi:
Thanks for the update. Please can you help sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
I heard EFCC are accepting CVs at their zonal offices Diploma and SSCE only

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
AfricanLion22:

I have sent you dm pls respond, i am also expecting from fcsc, lets connect pls

Okay, but I'm yet to receive your message boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Okay, but I'm yet to receive your message boss.
drop ur email let me get through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ermm:

So i heard too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
House can someone please answer this question?

FCTA and FCDA all are under FCT minister…. Are these organisations Federal or state level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
DearAminu:

FCTA and FCDA all are under FCT minister…. Are these organisations Federal or state level?
Federal

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please check your email, just sent you a DM

Swagsultan1:
I hear SEC is giving Appointment letters. Can anyone confirm if this is true please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
id4sho:

Federal
What is their salary like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
DearAminu:

Can we talk?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ermm:

So fast. They just graduated in May. Their Degree/HND graduated last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chudianya2012:

Conpss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chudianya2012:

~90-95K

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
id4sho:

~90-95K

Nope. It's 180k for SSCE and 300k for ND
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who has an update on NUPRC recruitment if there's any! I'll be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
opylog:

Nope. It's 180k for SSCE and 300k for ND
And N600k for BSc abi? cheesy

Oga he is telling you facts. FCDA and FCTA are on CONPSS.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Swagsultan1:

it's true. saw this too online

"Dear course mate , Pls for those of us who have brothers with SSCE OR ND/NCE and are interested in EFCC recruitment should try and submit their CV at any EFCC OFFICE close you. The deadline for submission is tomorrow [ tuesday]. Thanks

Yanzu muke samun labari Agwada Allah ke bayarwa"

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekpenuwa(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please sir are going to summit only our CV or we should include our certificate and passport please house I need urgent answer because in my CV there's an indication that I have BSC too ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Ekpenuwa:
Please sir are going to summit only our CV or we should include our certificate and passport please house I need urgent answer because in my CV there's an indication that I have BSC too ....
Edit your CV to fit what they're looking for. Go with everything you listed up there so if they demand, ye shall provide accordingly. Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2023
DearAminu:

FCTA is state while FCDA is federal

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2023
If you have a diploma/ssce result, take your CV to any efcc zonal office near you. You might be lucky to get called.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunday83: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2023
Swagsultan1:
If you have a diploma/ssce result, take your CV to any efcc zonal office near you. You might be lucky to get called.
Can someone submit with the help of courier services sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fieryblitz(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2023
sunday83:

this is Nigeria not the USA. We never advance reach apply by mail!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Ermm:

Who’s in Abuja and is going to submit today?
I need someone to help me submit my Cv please 😭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2023
sunday83:

They used to accept via courier services but I don’t know if they still do. To be on a safer side, it’s best you take it there yourself. It mustn’t be at the head office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2023
MarshRiley:

Who’s in Abuja and is going to submit today?
I need someone to help me submit my Cv please 😭

You can submit in your, only Abuja, Nassarawa and plateau are submitting in Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2023
Gensanusi:

You can submit in your, only Abuja, Nassarawa and plateau are submitting in Abuja

Oh thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: henrymorebaba(m), Loneranger59, Newcastle2023(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.