Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221293 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
pride4legacy:
Any idea if customs replacement job vacancy is currently on?
Is anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
hafsatbaby:
Something is happening in National boundary commission,
If you have a connect Strangle him grin grin
Sometimes when I see post like this, I begin to ask God, when I will have this connection.

God let me ask you again, WHEN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Any idea about the package of Shippers council? Asking for a friend offline

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Whiterose21:

Sometimes when I see post like this, I begin to ask God, when I will have this connection.

God let me ask you again, WHEN

Keep moving, keep telling all that matters, burst on representative from your state and scream to their face about your plight...never get tired

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Seeker123:

You know someone there grin grin grin And you never give updates

Pls sir do u have any information when the Federal college of education isu will release their.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Abdull01:
is anything happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Abdull01:
Someone once mentioned 350k graduate entry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Based on 5G I guess wink
EbubeMiraclee:
is anything happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay, thank you
Nadingo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hussen240:
There is ongoing underground replacement ongoing at Federal Civil Service Commission. Those that collected were captured by IPPIS that same day. I have been trying to upload the Pictures but keeps failing.

NCC and AMCON also did some replacement last week.

NIPOST gave out some APLs, However, more ApLs will be dish out. If you have connect you can push.

Most A agencies will soon do some replacement before minsters settle.....

Sending you a warm welcome and best wishes on your return to this great thread, we are so excited to have you back Sir.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:
Its around 200k +

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Its around 200k +
Oh ok. But do they have upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:

Not possible in anyways...

They don't earn higher than NPA and NIMASA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Nadingo:
Oh ok. But do they have upfront?

They do not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jude68769: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2023
To my senior bosses, greetings to you all.

I need a help about something.
Please which list of Agency can a retired rear admiral in the Nigerian navy help me get jobs with his influence/connections.
He promised to help with a job but I haven't spoken to him about it yet but we do communicate.
Plus I'll be rounding up with my nysc with the next batch.
I need help about it please.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Shed more light please if you’ve anything contrary
Edonnaa:

Not possible in anyways...

They don't earn higher than NPA and NIMASA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Is there any federal Polytechnic in Delta state ? Some asked me if i can work in a federal Polytechnic in Delta

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
University Abuja was captured 1week ago 💯 confirmed
Neweramify:

Sending you a warm welcome and best wishes on your return to this great thread, we are so excited to have you back Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2023
carsprayer:
Is there any federal Polytechnic in Delta state ? Some asked me if i can work in a federal Polytechnic in Delta
Federal Polytechnic Orogun

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaykay9: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2023
carsprayer:

Hello, Pls, I sent u a DM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Most times online applications are just a time waste.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Auwalboy:
we no send them to investigate. Obviously they are fighting for their pocket and sourcing for job slots for their allies.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
carsprayer:
There is the new federal polytechnic, Orogun. In addition the petroleum training institute PTI effurun, is also a federal polytechnic under the federal ministry of petroleum resc. and is also in Delta state. If he's referring to the later then there's added butter to your bread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Inside life. when you apply online they will tell you not more than 30yrs, only God knows how many persons in that pix are less than 30yrs. I believe this very HOR member is among those investigating MDAs on job racketeering. In Nigeria the more you look the less you see, them use us de play...

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gabicon20:

we no send them to investigate. Obviously they are fighting for their pocket and sourcing for job slots for their allies.
It's just the usual charade. Absolutely nothing would come out of such investigation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Auwalboy:

The pictures is not clear, please WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Please house who has Prof Isa Ali Pantami number or Muhammad Idris Malagi the Minister that took over Pantami?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinjawestside: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mubby4luv:

All Muslims...

What about the Christians in toto local govt?

Injustice against Christians in this country is getting too much

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gabicon20:

Inside life. when you apply online they will tell you not more than 30yrs, only God knows how many persons in that pix are less than 30yrs. I believe this very HOR member is among those investigating MDAs on job racketeering. In Nigeria the more you look the less you see, them use us de play...
Hahahah this country na cruise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, KpagoGIN(m), orgnite(m), Alfredd16 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.