Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221899 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
MrSuama:

Boss, this recruitment was not advertised online in 2016, it was advertised in the national daily and EFCC was not specified on the advert sef.
Applications were submitted through had copies to an address that had nothing to do with EFCC.
I submitted my application through post office and got invited to Gombe for screening through text message.

I have the PDF they uploaded in the website since and I uploaded it here, my brother applied through post office, and he got text message for first screening and the remaining invitation was through website.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nostradamus: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nice thread. Who know the brand,make and model of cars Nigerian Navy gives out to it's NDA and DSSC newly commissioned officers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin grin angry grin grin
Musty4ahmed1:
You are a mumu, you don't know that ABU has graduate in those field from different ethnic nationalities? Most of the Engineering students are southerners, I don't know why everything in Nigeria is sentimental . ABU is a global ranking institution that will attract such gesture from Dangote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nostradamus:
Nice thread. Who know the brand,make and model of cars Nigerian Navy gives out to it's NDA and DSSC newly commissioned officers?
cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nostradamus:

Nothing like that bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I thought this was a private org?

A private organization with government money in it sir. And even if, it's a reputable organization of international standard and such a act should not be seen in there. You grab now?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gensanusi:

Help me ask him ooo

I rated you more than this though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
You are a mumu, you don't know that ABU has graduate in those field from different ethnic nationalities? Most of the Engineering students are southerners, I don't know why everything in Nigeria is sentimental . ABU is a global ranking institution that will attract such gesture from Dangote

Can you hear yourself talk? Other Unis do not have graduates of different ethnic group? And other schools aren't globally ranked? I'd leave you to ruminate over your response.

Meanwhile, your response shows that you aren't worth engaging as you can't keep a conversation devoid of insult. That's the hallmark of a retard am sorry to say.

Fact: Note that Nigeria has about 170 schools in total (and i think 43 federal schools).

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nnlg pay

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
KingClown:
Nnlg pay

Omoo! Obviously the pay is excellent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
KingClown:
Nnlg pay
Dayum... What GL equivalent is this SG11 in NLNG?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
opylog:

Can you hear yourself talk? Other Unis do not have graduates of different ethnic group? And other schools aren't globally ranked? I'd leave you to ruminate over your response.

Meanwhile, your response shows that you aren't worth engaging as you can't keep a conversation devoid of insult. That's the hallmark of a retard am sorry to say.

Fact: Note that Nigeria has about 170 schools in total (and i think 43 federal schools).
i dont mean to insult u or anything but bro u sounds naive....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
opylog:

A private organization with government money in it sir. And even if, it's a reputable organization of international standard and such a act should not be seen in there. You grab now?

This is funny.

The Nigerian government invested $2b into a $19b refinery? What does that make it? A minor investor.
The refinery is therefore still under the operational and mangerial oversight of Dangote group as the major shareholder.

Someone just posted NLNG stuff above, walk to Bonny and demand that you be given a job there, FG holds 49% stake.

By the way, even in NLNG, the FG has little say on operational matters, talkless Dangote.

2. The company may have a policy to source for candidates from a certain part of the country for reasons best known to them or to address certain deficiencies, companies do that all day every day, in every zone in Nigeria, banks, FMCG, etc

3. Besides, what tells you that this is the only recruiting process they will undertake?
Read recently that they have a number of engineers that have been in training for the past 9 and above months? Do you mind finding out about them? Do you know what plans the company has for the future?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Nostradamus:

Lol,

Gentlemen, shall we? grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2023
Yamani69:
How much is National Automotive design and development council salary?

Who knows this please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2023
I didn't know that Dangote children are here and also searching for FG jobs.
Funny indeed grin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Did you have any connect
Neweramify:

Thanks for informing, any idea how one can apply cause I no get humanly connect

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2023
National Automotive design and development council (NADDC) is recruiting

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nostradamus: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2023
Gensanusi:

Nothing like that bro
thanks.always thought the navy gives out cars to new entrants and they remove the payment monthly from staff salary(like access bank use to do).

One other question,can the Armed Forces be regarded as an A-list agency too(like FIRS, CBN, nirsal e.t.c)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nostradamus: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Lol,

Gentlemen, shall we? grin
the Armed Forces,are they also an high paying agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2023
How can one apply? Or is the recruitment for those with long legs? Drop link if it's open recruitment. Thanks.
Yamani69:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Nostradamus:
thanks.always thought the navy gives out cars to new entrants and they remove the payment monthly from staff salary(like access bank use to do).

One other question,can the Armed Forces be regarded as an A-list agency too(like FIRS, CBN, nirsal e.t.c)?
Not at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Are they still collecting application please
Yamani69:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibral1:
Did you have any connect

No I don't, except God
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by clementheights: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Yamani69:
Drop the link for recruitment please, let me follow up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
clementheights:
Drop the link for recruitment please, let me follow up

It is not an open recruitment. Na based on connect things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by clementheights: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Yamani69:

It is not an open recruitment. Na based on connect things
Nigeria, we hail thee!!! I am open to any jobs in Abuja. Abeg, make una help a brother. I am a graduate of agricultural extension.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nostradamus: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nadingo:
Not at all
thanks boss. May God bless our hustle.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtish I do not have access to the mail linked to this account. Quote me with your WhatsApp number on a dead thread
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummi94: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hope u will continue to shine that teeth when EFCC pick u up. U block me on social media and don't pick our call. Enjoy the silence for now and don't think we are done. Investigations are all going on. U collected money from me when I know I don't have any job slot. Pay me my money. I don't know how to use this platform probably. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR kkkp on this platform.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wemoveee, Sobirin, Jibnaf(m), Matmaye and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.