Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221331 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Greateemayo:

Even as a new staff that just got appointed?
Is there a specific amount or it depends on the agency?

As new staff u don't get anything..... Cos u are not entitled to it until after ur probation periods in d agency.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

As new staff u don't get anything..... Cos u are not entitled to it until after ur probation periods in d agency.....
Is not true. Is during postings. Some call it posting allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2023
HussenAdul:

Some call it first 28 days.
It varies by distance too

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2023
HussenAdul:

Ok I understand u.... For paramilitary there isn't such like that..... But for Agencies it might varies..... I have a friend at a fed agency and nothing like that after is first posting.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Oshin56:
Good evening sir/ma, please I want to make an enquiry for a colleagues. Please how much is the take home for NBS ( national bureau of statistics). Thanks in anticipation.
@Hussen240 please sir, I need your says on this.
please my peoples, I need urgent reply to this sir/ma's...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2023
bro4u:

Does this type of approach work at all?? Like coming out here asking for someone's number? D other time someone asked for Godswill Akpabio's number cheesy
Yes it works.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amenah06: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Is any federal parastatal recruiting presently? be it agencies , ministries, civil service or public service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Salary for Galaxy Backbone please? Any clues?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Good Morning all. πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

May our helpers locate us all soon. Some of us that submitted our CVs may the outcome be positive and favouring. Some of us who are aiming for a changing of job… May almighty Allah make it possible for us all.

In the meantime, let’s support each other in our capacities, As doing good always reciprocate in multiple ways and we dunno who Allah is going to use to bless us and answer our prayers.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead! πŸ™πŸΎ

31 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Please who has Hon Yemi Taiwo phone number..? Thanks..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2023
DearAminu:

May our helpers locate us all soon. Some of us that submitted our CVs may the outcome be positive and favouring. Some of us who are aiming for a changing of job… May almighty Allah make it possible for us all.

In the meantime, let’s support each other in our capacities, As doing good always reciprocate in multiple ways and we dunno who Allah is going to use to bless us and answer our prayers.

Amen..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chubaba1990: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
HussenAdul:

Yes
do you have any idea on how much it is?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good afternoon please who have any update as regards federal university of health sciences ila orangun osun state I submitted CV around March through registrar yet to get any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ibral1:
University Abuja was captured 1week ago πŸ’― confirmed

Thanks for informing, any idea how one can apply cause I no get humanly connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Greateemayo:

Even as a new staff that just got appointed?
Is there a specific amount or it depends on the agency?

Depends on the kilometres from your address to where you are posted to, married men with child get more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zikiblazer: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gensanusi:

Depends on the kilometres from your address to where you are posted to, married men with child get more

Boss, Good day

Does ICPC pay upfront or anything related to it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Info gurus....pls who knows what's happening in FIRS?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

Ok I understand u.... For paramilitary there isn't such like that..... But for Agencies it might varies..... I have a friend at a fed agency and nothing like that after is first posting.....
Was he posted outside his state of residence?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gensanusi:

Kilometer? How much per kilometer then?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
Info gurus....pls who knows what's happening in FIRS?
Buckle yourself

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
DearAminu:

Any information on Logitex recruitment ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Zikiblazer:

Boss, Good day

Nop
Just you and your salary
But the salary is good sha

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Buckle yourself
please I would really appreciate your response. Is something going to happen there as the information will directly help me in sha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by easiaq(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Zikiblazer:

Boss, Good day

Pls is their any update on icpc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Please who has president Tinubu WhatsApp number

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
POLS:
Please who has Hon Yemi Taiwo phone number..? Thanks..
i have that of his P.A...ibarapa east/ido people
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Yusvik:
i have that of his P.A...ibarapa east/ido people
I will appreciate brother...
How do I reach you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jayb20:
a number different from balablu that uses 10G connectivity different from bulaba

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jayb20:
You wan press baba neck wotowoto grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jayb20:
Hmm
See men with double liver. I salute u. For u to request his number, u must have other super connects.
Abeg carry me along o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sarcasm my brother grin
HussenAdul:

Hmm
See men with double liver. I salute u. For u to request his number, u must have other super connects.
Abeg carry me along o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ajibolaoi, Matmaye, Teeqee(m), jablouss, NdanaBusu, Butkt, Daklo, Confirmer(m), absani2018 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.