Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256450 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Well they might be a recruitment ongoing or what they might have done. I saw a verification sent by DSS to a school to confirm the result of the student.
Zakprado:
Hi everyone, A background check was carried on my friend by the DSS about 2 months ago… I think it’s for a replacement into one of the TOP offices… but since then she hasn’t heard from them…is there a chance she might still get the job ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Guys please is replacement still going on in NCC?

Someone that want to help me ask me to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jayb20:
Please who has president Tinubu WhatsApp number
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oga Hussen, Dan Allah is NCC still doing replacement??

Hussen240:
There is ongoing underground replacement ongoing at Federal Civil Service Commission. Those that collected were captured by IPPIS that same day. I have been trying to upload the Pictures but keeps failing.

NCC and AMCON also did some replacement last week.

NIPOST gave out some APLs, However, more ApLs will be dish out. If you have connect you can push.

Most A agencies will soon do some replacement before minsters settle.....

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
babellitt:

help me too, pls carry me along
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2023
Sendaros20000:

Nop
Just you and your salary
But the salary is good sha

Level 8 388k

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zikiblazer: 2:33am On Aug 26, 2023
KingClown:

Level 8 388k
What of level 6....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2023
babellitt:

Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2023
Ok boss, I just need to be sure that something is cooking there before my helper can start making a move.

timibare:
help me too, pls carry me along
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2023
Oga you go carry me along make I strangulate alhaji @danqujigy get the number from him??

Jayb20:
Please who has president Tinubu WhatsApp number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Good morning guys, please who knows if EFCC has ever advertised online recruitment since 2016. I will appreciate urgent replies. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2023
babellitt:

You have to be double smart bro.
Replacement in this country depends on the level of your connect. So just tell him yes, let him go and battle it out for you.
There is no official period or announcement for Replacements. Know this and know peace.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2023
elaino:
Good morning guys, please who knows if EFCC has ever advertised online recruitment since 2016. I will appreciate urgent replies. Thank you.

No, they have never done that. 1000% sure.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2023
babellitt:
Ok boss, I just need to be sure that something is cooking there before my helper can start making a move.

if your helper is 4G/5G NCC is a sure banker!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Induction NSCDC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2023
elaino:

They did 2016, through there website, I still have the PDF list of 2016 successful candidate they posted on there website

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2023
They did, in 2016, 2017 and 2020
elaino:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Gensanusi:

They did 2016, through there website, I still have the PDF list of 2016 successful candidate they posted on there website

Hello sir please do you have EFCC exam passed questions?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
sherylbaky:

2020 was internal memo during Magu, everything was done manual and they didn't complete the recruitment, just exam they wrote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lanray22: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023
sherylbaky:

To the best of my knowledge, 2020 recruitment wasn't online
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Splendblex(f): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Good morning bosses
I graduated from Uniabuja this year, I need any kind of Job, please. Even if it is cleaning your houses,(I am very serious)for those bosses in Abuja. Nagode🙌

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2023
Gensanusi:

2020 was internal memo during Magu, everything was done manual and they didn't complete the recruitment, just exam they wrote
Lanray22:

To the best of my knowledge, 2020 recruitment wasn't online
Google is there. Wonder why the questioner would even ask something like this here to start with, something a quick Google search would reveal

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2023
They employed around May or so. You can just keep pushing through the registrar should there be other vacancies
Eminence50:
Good afternoon please who have any update as regards federal university of health sciences ila orangun osun state I submitted CV around March through registrar yet to get any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Eminence50:
Induction NSCDC

Please do you hear anything about the senior cadre?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Splendblex(f): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Please can a federal character representative of a state help someone get a Job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gensanusi:

If u have the application ID, please Dm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Splendblex:
Please can a federal character representative of a state help someone get a Job?
All eyes on FCC at the moment!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
tukurmahmudzaki:

Who's own

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
A voice note was sent to me as regards documentation for both NSCDC and immigration that Dy are calling names but those people that their names were being called are not present for documentation If u have anyone in headquarter Abuja u can confirm but the voice note was sent by someone who just came back from documentation

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
tukurmahmudzaki:

Please I applied for 2020 recruitment and wrote the exam before the recruitment was eventually halted. Incase You want to help, am available pls. I DMed you already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Splendblex:

Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ElPendejo, roteamee, Mylesgidi, abokijabo(m), vivlyviv, Users2000 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.