Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271475 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2023
DearAminu:
Good Morning all. ☕️

Pls, who has a strong connect that will help us in an agency under ministry of environment?

I got a news from reliable source about an underground recruitment that will soon take place in the agency.

Which agency is that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2023
kkkp:
If you dont speak now. Who will be next? It may be you tomorrow. Think about it.

Hmmm. I'm gonna keep this quote

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2023
@success1930, I emailed you,. please respond. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2023
untoldtruth:
@success1930, I emailed you,. please respond. Thanks.

I just replied u

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
These days everywhere is just dry, seems all these top agencies are sleeping.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2023
Gensanusi:

I have the PDF they uploaded in the website since and I uploaded it here, my brother applied through post office, and he got text message for first screening and the remaining invitation was through website.

You got his question wrong sir. He asked if EFCC advertise their recruitment online? Which I believe to be "call for applications"
I might be wrong but I doubt EFCC had called for an online application for recruitment between 2016 to 2023. I stand to be corrected. Other parts of the recruitment might be online but never the "call for applications".
I no reach to argue with you ooo boss.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2023
DearAminu:
Good Morning all. ☕️

Pls, who has a strong connect that will help us in an agency under ministry of environment?

I got a news from reliable source about an underground recruitment that will soon take place in the agency.

It depends on the agency but I have a connect, send me a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2023
I suspected it to be the usual charade. Shocked to hear that na extortion set up. Naija my country.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Success1930:

I just replied u
Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Nadingo:
I suspected it to be the usual charade. Shocked to hear that na extortion set up. Naija my country.
Another show again, they never get tired this National Assembly of Actors 😂🤓
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Share the good news pls

quote author=elaino post=125438325]God! God! God! [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good day to you all!

Please wanted to ask for someone if there will be replacements or recruitment in Galaxy Backbone or second batch as well?

Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Connection I managed to see if I would connect through somebody that knows somebody has disconnected and Japa..

Now I'm back to square 1 without any..

it's well

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
God go do am
Neweramify:

No I don't, except God

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chimezie198:
Connection I managed to see if I would connect through somebody that knows somebody has disconnected and Japa..

Now I'm back to square 1 without any..

it's well

When a door closes, a window opens. When a door+window closes, the rooftop files open. If the top na decking, one side of the wall will fall so you can see way. Never give up ✊

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nadingo:
You keep threatening people with efcc as if you're the current Chairman. You are questioning her in your capacity as who? You think efcc don't know about Nairaland or that dem go begin pack all of us for the forum just because Ummi94 accused someone and we said she should provide proof? She no know of efcc as she carry matter come here? We are not kids, Sir. Stop threatening us and allow the girl to do the needful.

Walahi.. I like you...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Circular without implementation has since being the bases of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mikkyjay17:
Conpass finally got their salary but no additional allowance as speculated.

So bad, and am going to b on conpass soon, APC na fake govt, pls which parastatal paid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
So this EFCC thing, The info I just gathered is that they might recruit just 150 persons for BSC. So it’s possible that it might not be an open recruitment like last year. Even if it’s an open recruitment where you can submit your cv, chances of getting in is if you are super super connected.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
What about non academic staffs federal government poly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
ogasman:
What about non academic staffs federal government poly
What about them bro? Any gist?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (NDDC)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has approved the appointment of a new Board and Management team of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), inclusive of the following Board and Management team members:

Mr. Chiedu Ebie - Chairman - Delta

Dr. Samuel Ogbuku - Managing Director / CEO - Bayelsa

Mr. Boma Iyaye - Executive Director (Finance and Admin) - Rivers

Mr. Victor Antai - Executive Director (Projects) - Akwa-Ibom

Ifedayo Abegunde - Executive Director (Corporate Services) - Ondo

Sen. Dimaro Denyanbofa - State Representative - Bayelsa

Mr. Abasi Ndikan Nkono - State Representative - Akwa Ibom

Rt. Hon. Monday Igbuya - State Representative - Delta

Chief Tony Okocha - State Representative - Rivers

Hon Patrick Aisowieren - State Representative - Edo

Mr. Kyrian Uchegbu - State Representative - Imo

Victor Kolade Akinjo - State Representative - Ondo

Chief Dimgba Eruba - State Representative - Abia

Mr. Asu Oku Okang - State Representative - Cross River

Hon. Nick Wende - Zonal Representative - North Central

Hon. Namdas Abdulrazak - Zonal Representative - North East

Sen. Dr. Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir - Zonal Representative - North West

The President expects that the new Board and Management team will ensure a new era of successful administration in the NDDC, in line with his Renewed Hope agenda.

All of the above listed appointments take immediate effect.

Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mikkyjay17:
Conpass finally got their salary but no additional allowance as speculated.

I didn't see any circular only heard allowances would be paid but separately from the salary and not together. What was stated in the circular?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
please which salary structure does NCCSALW use ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Nadeeyah post=125447214]So this EFCC thing, The info I just gathered is that they might recruit just 150 persons for BSC. So it’s possible that it might not be an open recruitment like last year. Even if it’s an open recruitment where you can submit your cv, chances of getting in is if you are super super connected. [/quo

Please do well to notify us once they start collecting the CVs for BSc or when movement starts if it's eventually done underground so one can find way forward🙏🏾. Jazakillahu Khairan!🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TSoul(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
kkkp:
Cocacola?
Yes, Is it a good place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nadeeyah:
So this EFCC thing, The info I just gathered is that they might recruit just 150 persons for BSC. So it’s possible that it might not be an open recruitment like last year. Even if it’s an open recruitment where you can submit your cv, chances of getting in is if you are super super connected.
When are they calling DIPLOMA AND NCE to Camp?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Nadeeyah:

Alhaja... Dán Allah, make una help us abeg.

I need a job

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sultan8, Haleefah, Moha7(m), Gabby2112

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.