Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228872 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
nuradeen011:
Good question
CV should have phone number on it and email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
carsprayer:
The National Centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light
Weapons (NCCSALW)
please who has idea about this agency? how much is the salary?
someone help

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustymd: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
2023Blessed:
Those who submitted their CVs @EFCC for DAs and DIs, screening and exam is on September 8th/9th.

SEC still accepting CVs
.Pls how true is this your imformation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
2023Blessed:
Those who submitted their CVs @EFCC for DAs and DIs, screening and exam is on September 8th/9th.

SEC still accepting CVs

Good evening Sir, please how can you be of help to me towards submitting my C.V at SEC or any establishment.

My regards Sir

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
2023Blessed:

SEC still accepting CVs
what of graduate/DS any hope on that...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
asiwaju60:
what of graduate/DS any hope on that...

For EFCC graduate...I heard from a source that, there will be replacement.. So if you have connect, start pushing, give ur CV to him..There won't be exam and others. .

Also, there will be replacement @Immigration and Civil Defence by Nov /December... Good luck.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekpenuwa(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
2023Blessed:

SEC still accepting CVs

Please sir can you help me to submit my CV in that of SEC
And why haven't we get notify about the EFCC screening Date...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Please sir can you help me to submit my CV in that of SEC
And why haven't we get notify about the EFCC screening Date...

Which one be SEC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
2023Blessed:

SEC still accepting CVs

Helo sir.. Good evening.. Mailed you few days ago but no response... Perhaps you were busy...
I actually wanted to ask about the progress made regarding your proposed visit to some dignitaries who are from Oyo state in Abuja..??
Also, can our cv be submitted to the head office alone or we can at the zonal offices too??

Thank you sir...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good evening house,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lala222: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please who knows when Faan is recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shazz1:
Good evening house,

Please what’s the best way to report an officer of Nigeria Correctional Service that scam or collected money for job, it didn’t work out but he/she is giving excuses not to refund. And there’s evidence of payment

Someone is suggesting that they write a Scam alert letter to the HR.

Your advice will be highly appreciated
Thank you
I think you can visit ICPC website and file a petition against this person, they deal with cases of job racketeering.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shazz1:
Good evening house,

Please what’s the best way to report an officer of Nigeria Correctional Service that scam or collected money for job, it didn’t work out but he/she is giving excuses not to refund. And there’s evidence of payment

Thank you
Do you have evidence that you gave the said officer Money?
Which command does the officer work?
The truth is that alot of officer collected money to assist in securing a job during the 2019 recruitment but yet nothing to show. I know of some high ranking officer that have over 300 persons still on their neck yet the service covered them.
My brother there's a lot of scam going on the organisation but regardless if you have evidence of payment. Contact the chief disciplinary officer in the command or national headquarters to lodge your complain but I don't think anything would come out of it because almost all Oga's are still owing those they collected money from

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
jamoyakz:

Do you have evidence that you gave the said officer Money?
Which command does the officer work?
The truth is that alot of officer collected money to assist in securing a job during the 2019 recruitment but yet nothing to show. I know of some high ranking officer that have over 300 persons still on their neck yet the service covered them.
My brother there's a lot of scam going on the organisation but regardless if you have evidence of payment. Contact the chief disciplinary officer in the command or national headquarters to lodge your complain but I don't think anything would come out of it because almost all Oga's are still owing those they collected money from

Thank you sir for your response, though the said officer collected money for another job not Nigeria Correctional Service job.

I appreciate your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=Shazz1 post=125493243]

Thank you sir for your response, though the said officer collected money for another job not Nigeria Correctional Service job.

I appreciate your response.[/quote
Ok sometimes those who collect money to assist might be sincere but 90% or more are theives exploiting desperate Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
2023Blessed:

SEC still accepting CVs
in reference to SEC, can on send CV through their official mail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abiwabor: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good evening house

Anyone with update on ICPC APL should please share.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Biokana:
Please who knows much about this bank? It seems to be a silent place unknown to people.

This top tier, NLNG cadre
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Camoready:
NFIU Ippis documentation on going. Resumption soon.
have they called those given apl before this new government was sworn in back in May please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pls what is the salary scale of NIMC for Degree other level 8 if I may correct
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
MrSuama:

Which one be SEC?

Security and Exchange Commission.

You can almost research anything from google, pls use it frequently. Cheers

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shazz1:
Good evening house,

Thank you

Bro, how much is the amount? If it’s not so much (below 1m) pls let it go, reason is that you are also guilty for paying for a job, so you will be indicting yourself in the end, so be careful and apply wisdom.

Cheers man

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
KingClown:

This top tier, NLNG cadre
You mean the same class with NLNG? That's to say is not going to be that easy to get in there.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Boss please check your inbox Sir. Thanks

2023Blessed:

SEC still accepting CVs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good Evening House

Please can someone who knows help with the salary of SEC please. Like how much is their pay, level 8.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekpenuwa(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=LesTech post=125495932]Good Evening House

Please can someone who knows help with the salary of SEC please. Like how much is their pay, level 8.

Thanks. [/quotes

U never even submit CV u dey ask of salary abi naso ur connection strong abeg o.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:52am On Sep 01, 2023
MunirML:
have they called those given apl before this new government was sworn in back in May please?

Yes. The persons I know got the APL before the govt changed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JO01: 5:01am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=2023Blessed post=125487276]Those who submitted their CVs @EFCC for DAs and DIs, screening and exam is on September 8th/9th.

SEC still accepting CVs[/quote

Please where can I help someone submit his CV.
Offline or online?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2023
2023Blessed:

SEC still accepting CVs

Please how can one submit his/her CV in SEC?
At the organisation HQ, Zonal offices or State Offices?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Please someone should help with SEC CV submission. How can someone submit CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axes: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pappydeewhy, Mubsan12, ParamilitaryII, dareh85 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.