Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6266373 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello house pls I have an issue, I just got my apl for nscdc, the board that typed it made an error in one of the alphabet of my name, I requested for change in error, nd they said it doesn't matter, I should use it like that after it's just an alphabet, I am disturbed by this and I don't intend using it complete my registration. Pls you guys should help me out

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Theunderman:
Hello house pls I have an issue, I just got my apl for nscdc, the board that typed it made an error in one of the alphabet of my name, I requested for change in error, nd they said it doesn't matter, I should use it like that after it's just an alphabet, I am disturbed by this and I don't intend using it complete my registration. Pls you guys should help me out

From your connect ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Shippers Council...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Is anything happening
EbubeMiraclee:
Shippers Council...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2023
TSoul:
Yes, Is it a good place to work?
For permanent staff is a good place not casual staff. What's your field?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by banjul01: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Please, when did u collect ur APL

Theunderman:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2023
FASASI1:

From your connect ??i
From the nscdc board
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Teepy0392:

Share the good news pls

quote author=elaino post=125438325]God! God! God!

Lol... I will soon By His grace smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Federal Teaching Hospital Katsina is Sharing APL.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Theunderman:

Please is it level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Federal teaching hospital Katsina

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Theunderman:
I don't think it's an issue. But, you can swear an affidavit to confirm it's just an omission in the name.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2023
IABkhair:
Is anything happening
Yes but you need 5G connect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
The National Centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light
Weapons (NCCSALW)

please who has idea about this agency? how much is the salary?

someone help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
I think if you have a connect, now is the time to start submitting your cv to them. Infact start from today. Like I said, there might not be a general announcement and even if there is, just have someone on the side to help you submit your cv. If you also have someone working in efcc, they might not help you get a job but they can help you submit your cv and you can be called for exam/interview and from there, you can try and work your way.
[quote author=Seeck post=125450357][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
I have no idea
nuradeen011:

When are they calling DIPLOMA AND NCE to Camp?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
HussenAdul:

Hmm
See men with double liver. I salute u. For u to request his number, u must have other super connects.
Abeg carry me along o

Make e no be as if na only me no dey look for connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
please anybody with the idea when Army SSC will open
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

I don't think it's an issue. But, you can swear an affidavit to confirm it's just an omission in the name.

Thanks for replying the Guy

The rest just Quoted the post but ignored the guys issue and kept asking their own questions. How would he be motivated to even answer when u didn't address his issue ?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
My nairaland family please anyone to help me with a job placement in ITF, even if it is clerical assistant-3, I don't mind... please save me. I am in Jos .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nadeeyah:
I think if you have a connect, now is the time to start submitting your cv to them. Infact start from today. Like I said, there might not be a general announcement and even if there is, just have someone on the side to help you submit your cv. If you also have someone working in efcc, they might not help you get a job but they can help you submit your cv and you can be called for exam/interview and from there, you can try and work your way.

Thanks ma'am 🙏🏾
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nadingo:
I suspected it to be the usual charade. Shocked to hear that na extortion set up. Naija my country.
grin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good afternoon Honorable People,
Please does anyone have any information concerning ICPC recruitment. It's been a minute we heard from them and one can't plan effectively as man no know him fate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Please is it level 8?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by easiaq(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
olamilarks:
Good afternoon Honorable People,
Please does anyone have any information concerning ICPC recruitment. It's been a minute we heard from them and one can't plan effectively as man no know him fate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Theunderman:

Yes
Okay, while my connect is still telling me to hold on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Okay, while my connect is still telling me to hold on.
Yea, the process will last till nxt month end

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by D2015: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
moonberry:
My nairaland family please anyone to help me with a job placement in ITF, even if it is clerical assistant-3, I don't mind... please save me. I am in Jos .
Pls any news from ITF

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BeeNeeL, Gloriouspace, Bellopolo, Mukzahra, Jamodeen95(m), Bj01(m), Bigjukkk0 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.