Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299260 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 12:46pm On Apr 29
Gabicon20:

The government declared an organization and it's activities ILLEGAL, arrested the head of the organization for job scam awaiting prosecution and warned her citizens to be vigilant and not have anything to do with the organization and your only reaction was to tell us that WE SHOULD URGE THE GOVT TO LEGALIZE THAT ORGANIZATION AND STOP SITTING ON THE FENCE meaning u are still ready to work with/for the organization in question as a govt agency and yet u don't think u are acting like govt work is do or die affair.
*sir the govt is not sitting on the fence like u said earlier, the govt said your natcom is illegal
*I had love to explain the same pdf document u shared the link to here but I won't because u have made up ur mind already, but note that your natcom is not the same as the natcom the PDF is talking about, if u can't see that then it's ur problem with comprehension.
*I'm only reacting to ur comment coz of the people u might deceive here not necessarily for ur own sake coz only u know what u want to achieve.
*If e sure u, go and protest in Abuja with a placard in front of NCCSALW office reading "legalize Natcom now, stop sitting on the fence". Just then the government will explain better to u in person.

Heeyah. Mr President is a scam, he fake his name, date of birth, job history, school history, yen yen yen. Yet he is the legal president we have today. The same thing they said about Civil Defense back then until it became what it is today. Oga, How market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 1:05pm On Apr 29
berbs:

Heeyah. Mr President is a scam, he fake his name, date of birth, job history, school history, yen yen yen. Yet he is the legal president we have today. The same thing they said about Civil Defense back then until it became what it is today. Oga, How market

Don't let us get emotional about this sir. I suggest u take down this quote, I will come back and edit my mention unless of course u have evidence to prove that "Mr President is a scam, he faked his name, date of birth, job history, school history, yen yen yen".
Na only u sabi that one my hand no de am.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 2:40pm On Apr 29
Any latest on NPA ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 3:03pm On Apr 29
Gabicon20:

Don't let us get emotional about this sir. I suggest u take down this quote, I will come back and edit my mention unless of course u have evidence to prove that "Mr President is a scam, he faked his name, date of birth, job history, school history, yen yen yen".
Please let them be. Don't advise anyone on the issue again since they have decided not to learn nor listen.

If FG decides to prosecute that useless self-acclaimed DG in court, he will never escape it. How do you go about collecting money from unemployed people under the guise of recruitment into an agency that has no legislative backing nor budgetary provision?

Even if the FG will later create a Commission in lieu of a Center as stipulated by the Charter, these fraudsters parading themselves as leadership of NATCOM will never benefit from it.

And trust me, the FG is not in a hurry to create a Commission for that purpose, definitely not under PBAT who is actively trying to reduce the cost of running the public service. Abi una think say na by passing third reading in Senate? Maybe Senators will pay your salaries. Even NIPOST (one of the oldest government agencies) that got a greenlight from the National Assembly to be divided into a Regulatory Commission and Postal Operator has not seen this materialise since 2015.

Make una continue to buy form oooo.......long live NATCOM abi na NATFORCE and PEACE CORP and NIGERIA ROAD TRAFFIC WARDEN SERVICE too (for those that know) grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 4:47pm On Apr 29
newnig:

Make una continue to buy form oooo.......long live NATCOM abi na NATFORCE and PEACE CORP and NIGERIA ROAD TRAFFIC WARDEN SERVICE too (for those that know) grin grin grin

Very funny but true. 😊😊😊

If you want to be scammed, patronize PEACE CORPS , NATCOM / NATFORCE and NIGERIA TRAFFIC TRAFFIC WARDEN SERVICE for jobs.
Their normal tactic is that it will soon be approved by the federal government or it is being worked on by the senate or it is just like civil defence of those days. It will soon be approved by the president.

Until it is approved (if it ever will) , call EFCC on anyone promising you a job by asking you to drop money. Na scam!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29
Good day everyone.... Is been years searching for job even with my degree in Agriculture (Soil Science) (First class).
Anyways, I will like to solicit for your help in contracts or side jobs in Agro field. I can supply field crop seeds, which includes maize, rice, sorghum, vegetable seeds etc either opv or hybrid to anyone that is into full time farming and if you want Agro chemicals I can also make the supply for you too. I can also prepare an EOP (Estimation of Production) on any crops of your choice. Contracts from any one of agency that's into Agro will be duly welcomed.
Las Las man must survive. I can be reached on 07034813439 for more information.
Thank you all and may the almighty make it easy for we all on this our quest of searching for FG jobs amen.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29
Please refer to Presidency. U are making inquiries with super juicy agency, when i asked Bala Wunti, he says "All oil regulatory agencies
employ only on presidential approval".
dhaveedbliss:
Any update from NUPRC?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 6:52pm On Apr 29
If you had been interested in it, you most probably have gotten fully sponsored scholarship to a western country after graduation. With your first class, it wouldn't have been very difficult.

You are carrying uncut dirty diamond. You only need to know where and how to polish and to sell it.

But then I wish you all the very best.

PS: I beg you. Go for masters and PhD if you haven't no matter how difficult things may look now. Your future is going to be extremely bright later.

mattbass:
Good day everyone.... Is been years searching for job even with my degree in Agriculture (Soil Science) (First class).
Anyways, I will like to solicit for your help in contracts or side jobs in Agro field. I can supply field crop seeds, which includes maize, rice, sorghum, vegetable seeds etc either opv or hybrid to anyone that is into full time farming and if you want Agro chemicals I can also make the supply for you too. I can also prepare an EOP (Estimation of Production) on any crops of your choice. Contracts from any one of agency that's into Agro will be duly welcomed.
Las Las man must survive. I can be reached on 07034813439 for more information.
Thank you all and may the almighty make it easy for we all on this our quest of searching for FG jobs amen.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 7:25pm On Apr 29
Hello...

Pls anybody with update about tertiary institution recruitment...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 7:54pm On Apr 29
Gabicon20:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 8:26pm On Apr 29
Any update on Ncc 👀👀

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 8:40pm On Apr 29
Info abt NPA plssss 🥺

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29
PlsBanMe:
If you had been interested in it, you most probably have gotten fully sponsored scholarship to a western country after graduation. With your first class, it wouldn't have been very difficult.

You are carrying uncut dirty diamond. You only need to know where and how to polish and to sell it.

But then I wish you all the very best.

PS: I beg you. Go for masters and PhD if you haven't no matter how difficult things may look now. Your future is going to be extremely bright later.

Thank you for your advice.
I have applied for numerous scholarships since 2020 and yet no positive outcome. Is never easy but every year I do apply to the point that I can't even count the no of rejections. Even with my friends input already based outside it hasn't been forthcoming. Scholarships mostly come in due time. Though I have had some partial scholarships but the sponsorship is another issue. Anyways, thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 9:30pm On Apr 29

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmachiukwu: 10:25pm On Apr 29
Please, is it possible to do transfer of service from FTI to non FTI? Or just any transfer from one agency to another?
Your advice is needed.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:32pm On Apr 29
balher:
Please refer to Presidency. U are making inquiries with super juicy agency, when i asked Bala Wunti, he says "All oil regulatory agencies
You are very correct@Nuprc. It had gone and come only ............👌

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 5:20am On Apr 30
Presidency can only approve with their nominees attached. Once approval is secured, strong connect can still snick you inside the list. Presidency doesn’t do all nominations. I’m talking from practical experience. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about.. Continue to push & pray.
balher:

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:24am On Apr 30
ZARAMITE:
Presidency can only approve with their nominees attached. Once approval is secured, strong connect can still snick you inside the list. Presidency doesn’t do all nominations. I’m talking from practical experience. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about.. Continue to push & pray.
Me I don push finish, dem say mek I chill. So I just Dey pray now and wait.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 11:29am On Apr 30
Chai! You mumu no be small. Just stop looking for any job and wait make another government come approve NATCOM. No gree for anybody.

berbs:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 11:54am On Apr 30
ZARAMITE:

Hi, Zaramite.. thank you for all you do! Please do you have any new news/info regarding that place.. it will be kindly appreciated, thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 12:15pm On Apr 30
Hi Zaramite, any news on ncc please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30
ZARAMITE:

Zaramire pls check your dm na...pls and pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 1:51pm On Apr 30
evcabuja:
Hi Zaramite, any news on ncc please
hahahahahaha…. But same you said any moment from now 😂. U said so yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30
Congratulations then, it means your name won’t be precluded in the current list composition by cce himself.
Mahonnne:

Me I don push finish, dem say mek I chill. So I just Dey pray now and wait.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 2:30pm On Apr 30
Ndic pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30
What happen to mohisah?? Man went AWOL i pray he's fine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 2:48pm On Apr 30
ZARAMITE:
Congratulations then, it means your name won’t be precluded in the current list composition by cce himself.

I pray. May God help us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30
Una no dey ever talk about military Job for this thread?
Which list dem dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 3:49pm On Apr 30
StepGodfather:

Chai! You mumu no be small. Just stop looking for any job and wait make another government come approve NATCOM. No gree for anybody.

Your ancestors na sueggbe. Omo irannkiran
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 4:34pm On Apr 30
Mukzahra:
hahahahahaha…. But same you said any moment from now 😂. U said so yesterday

Do you have any other update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:16pm On Apr 30
evcabuja:

Do you have any other update?
yes any moment from now according to you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:27pm On Apr 30
avsadeeq0:
What happen to mohisah?? Man went AWOL i pray he's fine.
My guy i dey o! I dey try suffocate Tinubu for appointment. grin grin
Boss anythin fr ur boy?

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, jufurma, Walush, Slimkkkk, Hussen240, Swagsultan1(m), Moh99 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.