Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6272117 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Federal unity schools connections and offers available? Any relevant update or latest news of note? If una know where sharing of letters dey come from that direction. Make una help share.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2023
KWASU Kwara state university is issuing APL if you know you submitted CV kindly push through your connect... APL was issue to a friend of mine last week and he went for documentation already...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kwasu ooooo lolzzzz anyways let me mind my bussiness on that.plssss do you have idea if someone can still push for Nigeria shippers Council and where is their HQ.anyways I pray for tte best pushing for my younger brother and my commissioner insisted to re confirm as am typing she wanted to go help me confirm the genuity of the exercise.plsss I need someone that will update me before he calls me back. He has been helpful since the main day I contacted him.pls genuine info I don't want him to runish me

quote author=Eminence50 post=125907965]KWASU Kwara state university is issuing APL if you know you submitted CV kindly push through your connect... APL was issue to a friend of mine last week and he went for documentation already...[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bj01:

Kwasu ooooo lolzzzz anyways let me mind my bussiness on that.plssss do you have idea if someone can still push for Nigeria shippers Council and where is their HQ.anyways I pray for tte best pushing for my younger brother and my commissioner insisted to re confirm as am typing she wanted to go help me confirm the genuity of the exercise.plsss I need someone that will update me before he calls me back. He has been helpful since the main day I contacted him.pls genuine info I don't want him to runish me

I be your brother too🥺
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bj01:

Please post the status of the exercise after he feeds you back, sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Have they started giving out appointment letters already?
Not yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
burantashii:
Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI) is issuing letter, but your connect has to be very strong, even some that scale through interview recently were dropped for the children of the rich and powerful...

cc: DearAminu

Pls which one is 'incorporated' again? Is it the normal ministry of finance we know of?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bj01:

quote author=Eminence50 post=125907965]KWASU Kwara state university is issuing APL if you know you submitted CV kindly push through your connect... APL was issue to a friend of mine last week and he went for documentation already...

Headquarters is at Apapa Lagos, Someone from Lagos will be better suited to help you get that information Boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abeg o, my Good people........... ministry of agriculture no dey exist for Nigeria again ni? Anybody wey go fit help me? I dey find work no be small
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayobamdgreat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I want to ask if anyone has information about Federal College of Education (Sp) Oyo recruitment exercise. Someone collected my CV about three months ago in respect of the job and since then I have not heard anything from them.

About two times I asked, I didn't get a reassuring response as my connect kept saying the college was waiting for approval (I don't know what that means anyway). At that time he collected my CV, the then provost was about to bow out and I felt he wanted to do the last minute recruitment. Now the college has a new provost. I want to know: 1. if they have done the recruitment so I can move on. 2. If they have not done it, is it possible that if they still do it, the list collated by the former provost will still be valid?

I will be grateful if anyone with information on this can provide me an insight. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by clementheights: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
May Nigeria favor me this year. Please I need a farm job. Any connections will be highly appreciated. This is my number 07042022550. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Everywhere is shaking oooo. If your connect is House of Rep or Senator. Pls remember him in your prayer

National Assembly Election Petitions Tribunals across the country have upturned the election victories of 25 House of Representatives members and five (5) Senators.

A breakdown showed that the PDP has lost 12 members in the House, closely followed by the Labour Party, LP, with 10 members, while the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP, and the APC have lost three and one members, respectively.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Is anything going on in FIRS or CBN right now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
freddybonz:
Is anything going on in FIRS or CBN right now?

I doubt it. They newly appointed the ogas
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Success1930:
Everywhere is shaking oooo. If your connect is House of Rep or Senator. Pls remember him in your prayer

National Assembly Election Petitions Tribunals across the country have upturned the election victories of 25 House of Representatives members and five (5) Senators.

A breakdown showed that the PDP has lost 12 members in the House, closely followed by the Labour Party, LP, with 10 members, while the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP, and the APC have lost three and one members, respectively.
Lol This the first in 9ja dat tins of election tribunal isn't favoring the poll winners, dem dey aftr evidence now.🤣

May God favour anybody that may be benefitial to my good friends.
Tribunal re no jokin at all. Kano really shock me, it was futbol match, it was 2-2 then boom at die minute Gawuna scored😅

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol This the first in 9ja dat tins of election tribunal isn't favoring the poll winners, dem dey aftr evidence now.🤣

May God favour anybody that may be benefitial to my good friends.
Tribunal re no jokin at all. Kano really shock me, it was futbol match, it was 2-2 then boom at die minute Gawuna scored😅

I tell u. Peace of God should reign in Kano and Nigeria as a whole... It affected mostly NNPP and PDP.. 3 APC though... Nobody should put trust in man ooo. Rather we should trust God in their lives.

May helpers of destiny locate us this week.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Success1930:

Alright, so the likelihood of a replacement happening at either firs or CBN is next to slim right now abi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
freddybonz:

Alright, so the likelihood of a replacement happening at either firs or CBN is next to slim right now abi

Yes.. Probably before December..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ovii123:
Documentations are currently on in Sauka NIS hqs, new faces do troop in everyday but no Ippis capturing yet.
so like this is otilo for us that don't know anybody after going through all that stress it is well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pinito:
so like this is otilo for us that don't know anybody after going through all that stress it is well
I hate to remember the ordeal. It pains me whenever I recount how we were made to travel to our various states of origin to write aptitude test and subsequently screening at our various zonal headquarters. I am a victim of two scandalous recruitments (NCDMB & NIS).

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Success1930:

I tell u. Peace of God should reign in Kano and Nigeria as a whole... It affected mostly NNPP and PDP.. 3 APC though... Nobody should put trust in man ooo. Rather we should trust God in their lives.

May helpers of destiny locate us this week.
when i knew the story no clear was my Senator connectbwho happens to be Ctte chair on Custom was struck out fr a rerun & base on info, di man no fit win di rerun at all unless God say mk dem break ballots n one favor go just shower him.
I was so pained eh, imagine me shipping cars without wahala😅😅

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pls your brother is from kwara state?
Eminence50:
KWASU Kwara state university is issuing APL if you know you submitted CV kindly push through your connect... APL was issue to a friend of mine last week and he went for documentation already...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pls oo I'm also from ilorin oo...I need your assistance oo
Bj01:

quote author=Eminence50 post=125907965]KWASU Kwara state university is issuing APL if you know you submitted CV kindly push through your connect... APL was issue to a friend of mine last week and he went for documentation already...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Unfortunately that your connect is very useless to his constituency. Reason why we are very happy he got kicked out. He didn't win it in the first place. I pray and hope he never smells the seat again. I would rather not benefit and people enjoy than benefit and a majority suffer
author=Mohisah post=125920608] when i knew the story no clear was my Senator connectbwho happens to be Ctte chair on Custom was struck out fr a rerun & base on info, di man no fit win di rerun at all unless God say mk dem break ballots n one favor go just shower him.
I was so pained eh, imagine me shipping cars without wahala😅😅[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Success1930:

CBN are doing Medicals tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
factonly0000:

CBN are doing Medicals tomorrow
Nice, any chances of a new batch of apl anytime soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
freddybonz:

Nice, any chances of a new batch of apl anytime soon?

The current batch doing medicals tomorrow will definitely get it.
I don't have any new infor apart from that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
factonly0000:

The current batch doing medicals tomorrow will definitely get it.
I don't have any new infor apart from that.
Alright, thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:04am On Sep 21, 2023
asaleh96:
Unfortunately that your connect is very useless to his constituency. Reason why we are very happy he got kicked out. He didn't win it in the first place. I pray and hope he never smells the seat again. I would rather not benefit and people enjoy than benefit and a majority suffer
author=Mohisah post=125920608] when i knew the story no clear was my Senator connectbwho happens to be Ctte chair on Custom was struck out fr a rerun & base on info, di man no fit win di rerun at all unless God say mk dem break ballots n one favor go just shower him.
I was so pained eh, imagine me shipping cars without wahala😅😅
Yeah that's what i learnt, although he's a cunning man in the NASS, he can gv fake recommendation letters eh😅💔.

I also learnt, he went kneeling for the Gov'nor which servés a taboo to the people of his constitunecy.

Well, i hope he regain his senses while sitting at home, cos people will show him shege o😅

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unstop: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Please any update or news about NPA and Shippers'Council? Pls Any update

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2023
The kneeling isn't as painful as the fact that you can hardly find someone that knows someone he facilitated a job for. Neither can you point out any project or contribution he has made to discuss in the chamber
Mohisah:
Yeah that's what i learnt, although he's a cunning man in the NASS, he can gv fake recommendation letters eh😅💔.

I also learnt, he went kneeling for the Gov'nor which servés a taboo to the people of his constitunecy.

Well, i hope he regain his senses while sitting at home, cos people will show him shege o😅

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2023
asaleh96:
The kneeling isn't as painful as the fact that you can hardly find someone that knows someone he facilitated a job for. Neither can you point out any project or contribution he has made to discuss in the chamber

He got FIRS, NDLEA and NEMA for some people in the last tenure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), POLS and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.