Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6276171 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jay003: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Please update from tetfund ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jay003: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mohisah:

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
Mk i bless dis up small. No vex fr ur connect dat they didnt issue u di promised Apl dat took place abt 14days ago.
Just knw If ur connect is a Director, u re among the comin list inshaAllah.
Dir Admin Tetfund
Boss....bless us again with more update . Waitin they happen (TETFUND)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ceasarceasar: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
fail:

This is life finding a needle in an haystack. Bro people wey don even pay never see job

Matter tire person ...

With Ur money u no fit get job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=fail post=125939008]
Make una dey try dey update house sometimes abeg. It won't cost you anything[/quot

someone has posted it here that Naptip is sending assessment test, even I don't even believe until yesterday I received their message. It's well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
I'm not doubting you one bit. I'm from his constituency so i know how big it is. This is just the first time I'm coming across someone who has stories of him facilitating jobs for people. Glad I'm wrong about him this time.
Perhaps you can connect me with his PA or put in a word?
Mohisah:
Lol don't u know his constituency is big? within his Constituency, we hv di largest LGA in West Africa (by land mass) & Some other big city like Ida etc

The PA na my tight guy. If u re in his progressive group u fr don get slot brr. I know many Igala dat got job thru him. If u want to benefit from dem, go and be lookin fr a platform where capable guys are in, slots will be flowing inside der. I learnt, from one group abt 3 guys re into State poly, as lecturer and non Acad.

May God'sLuck favour you. Pray to know and be close to PAs instead of the Rep or Senator, Senator fit lie, but P. A won't, highest tin he'll tell u no space fr now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
asaleh96:
I'm not doubting you one bit. I'm from his constituency so i know how big it is. This is just the first time I'm coming across someone who has stories of him facilitating jobs for people. Glad I'm wrong about him this time.
Perhaps you can connect me with his PA or put in a word?
Somebody that is on hot seat of rerun u want his Number Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fear of loss could change him
Mohisah:
Somebody that is on hot seat of rerun u want his Number Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good evening house. A friend is anxious, which agency can a Senator who is a committee Chairman on Safety standard and regulations get for him...

As for me, I do not no the agency and I think they newly created the safety standard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
asaleh96:
Fear of loss could change him
u can meet him then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Success1930:
Good evening house. A friend is anxious, which agency can a Senator who is a committee Chairman on Safety standard and regulations get for him...

As for me, I do not no the agency and I think they newly created the safety standard
NAFDAC, SON & Brewery etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
I promised to update about Shippers Council,My federal commissioner is a good man,I have never seen him in my life though we have been talking calling me to greet me once in a while I called him and send msg once in a while.anyways we chatt today but this message below is d only msg I can share among numerous things we discussed.

The CEO traveled to Lagos. I was in the office

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mohisah:
NAFDAC, SON & Brewery etc

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bj01:
I promised to update about Shippers Council,My federal commissioner is a good man,I have never seen him in my life though we have been talking calling me to greet me once in a while I called him and send msg once in a while.anyways we chatt today but this message below is d only msg I can share among numerous things we discussed.

Please Sir Let Me Be Your Boy Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bj01:

Sir Please Let Me Be Your Boy Abeg, I'm Humble And Loyal!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bj01:

Thanks Boss
I be your brother also
Ti ile ba de, I'm available sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Baqosky: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Please can anyone help with the salary scale of the offa polytechnic recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Pls I need Job in Abuja,Lagos or Kwara State...I studied Bsc Applied Geophysics currently obtaining my Masters in Engineering Geology [b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2023
[b][/b]Pls I need Job in Abuja,Lagos or Kwara State...I studied Bsc Applied Geophysics currently obtaining my Masters in Engineering Geology, I have an Experience in Real Estate management and also Procurement officer as well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2023
Please is there any update on Dss and EFCC for graduates

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=Awardd post=125939348][/quote]
A few pages back (very back) you'll notice three or four people asking about naptip salary, that's when it happened. They didn't advertise in the Daily's but only put out announcement on their website that probably no one checks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Baqosky:
Please can anyone help with the salary scale of the offa polytechnic recruitment?
did they want to recruit and secondly the are on conpcass and contediss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Marksmann007:

Oga Hussen
And eyin Bosses

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Marksmann007:
i need this update too

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Tertiary institutions

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Gensanusi:
Tertiary institutions
We pray it gets implemented ASAP. Well done Balablu... Awaiting palliative wage award.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Hehehe we full ground wen dey find. The street isn’t smiling

fail:

This is life finding a needle in an haystack. Bro people wey don even pay never see job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Jay003:
Boss....bless us again with more update . Waitin they happen (TETFUND)
someone collected letter yesterday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2023
Mohisah:
Embargo and them dey collect application letter fr there? Lol

Just hustle fr another way. May the good Lord grant u help

Amin, thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Marksmann007:

Deliberation is ongoing for DS and DI but for now nothing is happening. DA applicants will receive IV for medical soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good afternoon guys. Who have a reliable information regarding the following agencies recruitment or replacement?

**Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
**Federal Airport Authority of Nig
**NAMA
***I heard NPA will do replacement by Nov
***Heard Custom will do replacement by December but you must have applied for the 2019 recruitment.. I don't really understand.

I expect many agencies to do recruitment or replacement from this month to December

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abracadabra123: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Success1930:
Good afternoon guys. Who have a reliable information regarding the following agencies recruitment or replacement?

**NAMA
***Heard Custom will do replacement by December but you must have applied for the 2019 recruitment.. I don't really understand.

I expect many agencies to do recruitment or replacement from this month to December

hello, what about nuprc, ncc and pencom??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Success1930:

**NAMA

How about FIRS and CBN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyajelili(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.