Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273639 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2023
PASSING OUT PARADE OF GENERAL DUTY RECRUITS OF BASIC COURSE I 2023 AT CUSTOMS TRAINING COLLEGE, Kano...

Currently ongoing!!!!! Congratulations to them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2023
ayobamdgreat:
Good day everyone. Please I want to ask if anyone has information about Federal College of Education (Sp) Oyo recruitment exercise. Someone collected my CV about three months ago in respect of the job and since then I have not heard anything from them.

About two times I asked, I didn't get a reassuring response as my connect kept saying the college was waiting for approval (I don't know what that means anyway). At that time he collected my CV, the then provost was about to bow out and I felt he wanted to do the last minute recruitment. Now the college has a new provost. I want to know: 1. if they have done the recruitment so I can move on. 2. If they have not done it, is it possible that if they still do it, the list collated by the former provost will still be valid?

I will be grateful if anyone with information on this can provide me an insight. Thanks.

They are done, they share APL last month . I know two that got it. I was one of the hopeful too but my Connect which was a friend to the new provost said they wanted only people that did education.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Eminence50:
KWASU Kwara state university is issuing APL if you know you submitted CV kindly push through your connect... APL was issue to a friend of mine last week and he went for documentation already...

Please, do you have idea of their take home? Both academic and non academic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Biokana:
I hate to remember the ordeal. It pains me whenever I recount how we were made to travel to our various states of origin to write aptitude test and subsequently screening at our various zonal headquarters. I am a victim of two scandalous recruitments (NCDMB & NIS).
tears ...is really painful the truth is you just have to know someone before you get a job That theory can never be debunked the common man has no hope.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Abeg who can confirm, I heard palliative has entered for head of service workers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
Abeg who can confirm, I heard palliative has entered for head of service workers.
You think this government would do that without announcing it? If you've been following the negotiations between Labour and FG, you wouldn't have even asked this question. It's just baseless social media rumors

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pinito:
tears ...is really painful the truth is you just have to know someone before you get a job That theory can never be debunked the common man has no hope.
with God everything will be alright we shall continue hustling till we get what we want. If you are someone that do take alcohol try and be putting your ear down coded and be getting vital info you need at the bar. I'm a living testimony.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lonelyatdtop: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
We are families here and I believe there is nothing too difficult for the Almighty to do, so please I am pleading that if there is anybody that has been placed in the such away that he or she can help me secure a connection to get a job I will be forever indebted to such a person. I am good at administrative business, I am currently teaching in a private school and it's transportation expenses I use most of my allowance for. Please help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayobamdgreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
ayobamdgreat:
Good day everyone. Please I want to ask if anyone has information about Federal College of Education (Sp) Oyo recruitment exercise. Someone collected my CV about three months ago in respect of the job and since then I have not heard anything from them.

About two times I asked, I didn't get a reassuring response as my connect kept saying the college was waiting for approval (I don't know what that means anyway). At that time he collected my CV, the then provost was about to bow out and I felt he wanted to do the last minute recruitment. Now the college has a new provost. I want to know: 1. if they have done the recruitment so I can move on. 2. If they have not done it, is it possible that if they still do it, the list collated by the former provost will still be valid?

I will be grateful if anyone with information on this can provide me an insight. Thanks.

Many thanks for this. I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
asaleh96:
The kneeling isn't as painful as the fact that you can hardly find someone that knows someone he facilitated a job for. Neither can you point out any project or contribution he has made to discuss in the chamber
He facilitated NIMC for 2 sha. He played one of my guy who came to him fr recommendation, aftr giving him the letter, he went ahead to NIMC himself with 2 others, so the 2 others got it and that my other guy who came to him first was considered fake letter🤣💔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Please is there any info on ministry of heath? I have the phone number of civil service commissioner but the man isn't cooperating, he is asking me to wait till embargo is lifted.
I heard there was never any embargo for essential civil services like health.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Be like something is going on underground in dah civil service oo(replacement)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mohisah:
He facilitated NIMC for 2 sha. He played one of my guy who came to him fr recommendation, aftr giving him the letter, he went ahead to NIMC himself with 2 others, so the 2 others got it and that my other guy who came to him first was considered fake letter🤣💔
grin grin grin na senator dey behave like this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Towma:
Please is there any info on ministry of heath? I have the phone number of civil service commissioner but the man isn't cooperating, he is asking me to wait till embargo is lifted.
I heard there was never any embargo for essential civil services like health.
lol. Is there any embargo really?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
which agency is the highest paid under ministry of health?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unstop: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Please any update or news about NPA and Shippers'Council? Pls Any update[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Feom his constituency?
Mohisah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
From Kogi East?
Swagsultan1:

He got FIRS, NDLEA and NEMA for some people in the last tenure

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
kkkp:
grin grin grin na senator dey behave like this?
Lol, that's what most of them do, shld they even agree to be seen.
I don't even believe in gettin slot from Senators or House of Reps, unless it their PAs.
I've known more NASS for a decade & i can tel u dat if u get slot frm dem, dat means sm one was cheated off info to gv u dat sure slot and it may be u dat will be victim.
Once u cm to dem fr recommendation, they'll sense dat smth is happening, so u just pass info to dem.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
asaleh96:
Feom his constituency?
Lol don't u know his constituency is big? within his Constituency, we hv di largest LGA in West Africa (by land mass) & Some other big city like Ida etc

The PA na my tight guy. If u re in his progressive group u fr don get slot brr. I know many Igala dat got job thru him. If u want to benefit from dem, go and be lookin fr a platform where capable guys are in, slots will be flowing inside der. I learnt, from one group abt 3 guys re into State poly, as lecturer and non Acad.

May God'sLuck favour you. Pray to know and be close to PAs instead of the Rep or Senator, Senator fit lie, but P. A won't, highest tin he'll tell u no space fr now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
kkkp:
lol. Is there any embargo really?

Abeg I no know jare, am tired.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Towma:

Abeg I no know jare, am tired.
Embargo and them dey collect application letter fr there? Lol

Just hustle fr another way. May the good Lord grant u help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ceasarceasar: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
I need a legit slot seller..

Will pay after receiving appointment letter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol don't u know his constituency is big? within his Constituency, we hv di largest LGA in West Africa (by land mass) & Some other big city like Ida etc

The PA na my tight guy. If u re in his progressive group u fr don get slot brr. I know many Igala dat got job thru him. If u want to benefit from dem, go and be lookin fr a platform where capable guys are in, slots will be flowing inside der. I learnt, from one group abt 3 guys re into State poly, as lecturer and non Acad.

May God'sLuck favour you. Pray to know and be close to PAs instead of the Rep or Senator, Senator fit lie, but P. A won't, highest tin he'll tell u no space fr now
Naso, one PA was responsible for 25 people getting NIS slot this past recruitment. I tell anyone who will listen, hold PA more than senator, unless the senator knows you personally and you fit show am strong thing.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jst a random question pls, between FIRS and CBN which is better in terms of salary and allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
freddybonz:
Jst a random question pls, between FIRS and CBN which is better in terms of salary and allowances?
CBN is better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Naso, one PA was responsible for 25 people getting NIS slot this past recruitment. I tell anyone who will listen, hold PA more than senator, unless the senator knows you personally and you fit show am strong thing.
You know what's up brr. If u can't show Senator u re worth big things or show him how to move about, he won't stay true to u, even Senator needs connection😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Oladapo3971:
Good afternoon, is anyone here received mail from National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and Other Related Matters (NAPTIP) NAPTIP for recruitment assessment test?

you're correct,
assessment done and dusted✅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Awardd:

you're correct,
But the recruitment wasn't advertise online for people to apply we only heard of test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Informing your friend that there is a vacancy at your workplace won't reduce your SALARY.

Copied!

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
I need a legit slot seller..

Will pay after receiving appointment letter
This is life finding a needle in an haystack. Bro people wey don even pay never see job

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Awardd:

you're correct,
Make una dey try dey update house sometimes abeg. It won't cost you anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, hannychic, Miagro, Shukrah97, Ifex93(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.