Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228642 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
seedic:

NHIA doesn't use conpass as salary
Should be conhess..if it's not
But definitely not conpass..that's for paramilitary personnels
Abi when NHIA turn paramilitary?😁
na para-health 😅😅😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TallNigerian: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sierrasix:

Most people working in organization have a habit of downgrading there salary and allowances so people won't ask them about it. But the truth is they are collecting CVs and they package is extremely good. Don't let anyone deceive you.
Thanks. I don't have to engage him further. You have saved me the stress. DPR (now NUPRC) used to be on IPPIS but left. I have never heard of any self-funded agency that has poor pay. If anything, an increment was effected sometime in late 2021.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
President Tinubu after further consultation has increased the intervention funds from 25,000 to 35,000 for the next 6 months for all Federal Workers.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
TallNigerian:
Thanks. I don't have to engage him further. You have saved me the stress. DPR (now NUPRC) used to be on IPPIS but left. I have never heard of any self-funded agency that has poor pay. If anything, an increment was effected sometime in late 2021.
sent you a mail let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
umd100:
Someone should help found out if this APL is legit

U don't even need to bring this here. It's simple. Walk to the agency or ministry in Abuja, politely demand to see the HR, ask then to check if ur newly recruited there cos u got a message. They will check their system n tell u.

When a friend of mine was issued an apl to pay after , I adviced him n he moved down to d agency cos the person involved no gree show am d full letter, he just saw d agency b moved down to there n met the HR, politely asked her to help him confirm, fortunately d HR checked and told him his name is on the list of the newly recruited, showed him n also told him his number.

He then went bk to sort himself out with his source n got the apl n went further to do clearance.

Confirming apl is very easy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Joyless004:

U don't even need to bring this here. It's simple. Walk to the agency or ministry in Abuja, politely demand to see the HR, ask then to check if ur newly recruited there cos u got a message. They will check their system n tell u.

When a friend of mine was issued an apl to pay after , I adviced him n he moved down to d agency cos the person involved no gree show am d full letter, he just saw d agency b moved down to there n met the HR, politely asked her to help him confirm, fortunately d HR checked and told him his name is on the list of the newly recruited, showed him n also told him his number.

He then went bk to sort himself out with his source n got the apl n went further to do clearance.

Confirming apl is very easy
Very simple. If u dress or look unholy that's when the HR might doubt of releasing such info to u.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by palmshots: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2023
Have you guys received September Salary? Abi na just me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by defendedvictim(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2023
palmshots:

You are not alone. We are plenty on this table
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2023
palmshots:
abeg if u receive, look my side🤣

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Agric

Please I am a newbie here.

How can one go about applying for this job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yamenesa: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2023
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Sorry to be harsh on you but you're talking trash grin. NUPRC recruited last year and this year. NMDPRA's members of staff even received one huge allowance 3months ago. Kindly verify the info you're sharing please 🙏
DijeeUG:

NUPRC just had most of their allowances scrapped. They’re also not recruiting until the whole petroleum brouhaha has been sorted. Ask anyone that works in either organization and they will advise u not to go there. Nmdpra is in even worse condition. The only stable petroleum org right now is ncdmb and even they are barely staying afloat.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2023
XieXie:

Please I am a newbie here.

How can one go about applying for this job?
do you have 7G connect? If you have, Pls extend connection to me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TallNigerian: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
nasiest:
Sorry to be harsh on you but you're talking trash grin. NUPRC recruited last year and this year. NMDPRA's members of staff even received one huge allowance 3months ago. Kindly verify the info you're sharing please 🙏
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
TallNigerian:
Thank you.
message me I have send you an Email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please brother, which agency is currently giving APL in Agric??

I will be so grateful to hear from you.

Mohisah:
Agric
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
NAPTIP have sent messages for interview.
Happy holidays.....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Oladapo3971:
NAPTIP have sent messages for interview.
Happy holidays.....
May we all have goods news to share like this in the coming days, Ameen.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

May we all have goods news to share like this in the coming days, Ameen.
Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏 e no easy wallahi

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bari22: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Pls write your email. I will send you a message

Please ma, I also need to contact you for an advice if possible, here's my email ibari003@gmail.com

Ina godiya🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Good morning all. I was privileged to get a hold of some organizations that have been granted waiver and will soon recruit. I couldn’t write all the names because of time but if you have anyone, you can push for any of the following places. Please I can’t help anyone. It’s just for you to push by yourselves.

1. Institute of Peace and conflict resolution
2. Nigerian Institute of international affairs
3. Nigerian institute of medical research
4. Federal Medical centre Birnin kebbi
5. Federal polytechnic ekowe bayelsa
6. Federal college of education Gusau
7. Federal polytechnic offa
8. Federal neuro psychiatric hospital Enugu
9. Yaba college of technology
10. Federal polytechnic Daura
11. Federal ministry of information and culture
12. Legal aid council of Nigeria
13. National postgraduate medical college of Nigeria
14. University of port harcourt
15. Federal polytechnic Nassarawa

Gudluck to you all.

Please what about polytechnics unwana

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ajibolaoi:
Please brother, which agency is currently giving APL in Agric??

I will be so grateful to hear from you.

Ministry of Agric and Rural Development
Help me push also sir
I have B.Agric in Animal Science and GAS cert also
Esheun

To anybody that can help, please don't think twice
I really need a Job, I'm available for any good job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Pls write your email. I will send you a message
hello please here’s my email, jekon@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2023
DijeeUG:

NUPRC just had most of their allowances scrapped. They’re also not recruiting until the whole petroleum brouhaha has been sorted. Ask anyone that works in either organization and they will advise u not to go there. Nmdpra is in even worse condition. The only stable petroleum org right now is ncdmb and even they are barely staying afloat.
Yu re all misunderstanding this guy. He hasn’t said is not a good place work. He hasn’t said salary is slashed. He only said some allowance are scrapped which is true. Or you don’t see staff protesting? He narrated situation of things at the moment which will definitely come back to normalcy. Subsidy is gone, the industry is shaking. You may recall, The staff protested on this same allowance issue which has never happened before but because of subsidy removal. At this point, You don’t need anyone to reveal to you they had little allowance they benefited when subsidies was paid. Now is gone. Obviously if i narrate situations in my office at the moment, people will start thinking I am discouraging you to secure APL at my offices? Haba…You guys talk as if he stopped you guys from job hunting at NUPRC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2023
This life no easy oo, I have my state Governor phone number, Senator representing my consistency phone number and the Rep phone number as well even our state house of assembly honorable......but non of them reply messages again since after election hmmm this life ehnnn...wetin I fit do now [b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tyinfinity: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2023
geoimam22:
This life no easy oo, I have my state Governor phone number, Senator representing my consistency phone number and the Rep phone number as well even our state house of assembly honorable......but non of them reply messages again since after election hmmm this life ehnnn...wetin I fit do now [b][/b]
please send their number to me .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deltavariant(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Good morning all, please does anyone have ideas about what to expect during medicals for a job in the private sector
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2023
geoimam22:
Source for their PA phone numbers never underestimate the power of the PA. If they're not replying texts, get liver call them. I repeat, call them boldly (remember you're desperate o, pray and call) lastly, I wish you and all of us luck. Don't give up, there's always something you can do.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2023
GUYS PLEASE DO WE HAVE A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LECTURER HERE? I NEED SOME INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DECISION I'M ABOUT TO MAKE.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2023
tyinfinity:
This thread eh, una go kee pesin😅

Since he no fit use am, mk u help am put it to use abi grin

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
geoimam22:
I know someone, I know someone that knows someone and I know someone that knows someone that knows someone that doesn't mean I should rely on them
Let's depend on Allah, he is AlLateef (The Kind)
Help can show up from any Corner
Let's keep pushing and rely on God

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2023
tyinfinity:
If you are from his state, try your luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.