Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295312 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2023
avsadeeq0:
NFIU , ICPC grin to get new CEOs in coming days
Good morning, please check your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2023
avsadeeq0:

Other agencies will get too. I don't think it will affect the recruitment process if they follow right recruitment process... As stipulated by FCC....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
[/b]Abdulmajeed Ahmad Imam
Bsc. Applied Geophysics
Engineering Geology Msc(in View)
HSE 1,2,3 certification
PMP certification
A year Experience in Procurement and supply
A year experience as a manager in Bakery
4+ years of Experience in Building Mart limited
Leadership Experience for years
Volunteering experience for years
Excellent in Microsoft Office

I'm available to any vacancy!![b]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olasewa: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hey guys!!
Please is there any vacancy going on in any federal agencies or parastatals ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Just received my message from efcc. That’s for DS. Exam is on 14th October.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
avsadeeq0:
Past interview is about to enter bin💔😁 (ICPC). May God touch the incoming mind to follow the secular
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:
please, did you submit your CV before?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes I did
Omuka:
please, did you submit your CV before?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
I just heard NIWA is giving out apl…

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mohisah:
Past interview is about to enter bin💔😁 (ICPC). May God touch the incoming mind to follow the secular

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:

If you submit your CV you can use this Link to verify your name

https://intranet.jamb.gov.ng/EFCC/

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:
I just heard NIWA is giving out apl…

Please this is my mail
amuhammedsanusi@gmail.com

Let's talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:

Same here is your category for nd/nce too?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Any study material? Asking for a friend please

Nadeeyah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Degree
jabrill:

Same here is your category for nd/nce too?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ok
Gensanusi:

Please this is my mail
amuhammedsanusi@gmail.com

Let's talk

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Degree

Do you have any past questions please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Ok
Nadeeyah this is my mail mamgvission4real@yahoo.com. it's important

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
I don’t. But Last year, the questions were set by Jamb. So most likely this year, it would be too.
faisalonline14:

Do you have any past questions please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sendaros20000:

I don’t think it will affect ICPC recruitment, cox they’re almost done with everything.
They did 2 CBT exams, Interview and medical screening.

For NFIU they’re not recruiting at the moment.

They is a word for such recruitment. Just hold ur prayers anyways mk u no hear dat word dah Buhari normally use for Sacking heads🙂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mohisah:

They is a word for such recruitment. Just hold ur prayers anyways mk u no hear dat word dah Buhari normally use for Sacking heads🙂
Like they did for us during the last NIS/NSCDC ba, even the connect was shocked his connection wiring failed to spark this time 😂😂, aka barmu da innalillahi.
Allah ya kyauta nasu kawai, yasa rabansune, ya kauda idan shaidan, ameen.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Success1930:

Other agencies will get too. I don't think it will affect the recruitment process if they follow right recruitment process... As stipulated by FCC....

Pls is the FCC speculating about recruitment at NFIU?
Pls is there any info about them Sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
NDLEA to establish office in 774 LGA, junior officer are passing out end of the month, senior officer passing out November.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Good. I was just about to mention this. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Like they did for us during the last NIS/NSCDC ba, even the connect was shocked his connection wiring failed to spark this time 😂😂, aka barmu da innalillahi.

Dıd you collect appointment letter during that time ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

hahahahaha subhanalillah. They like using it lacks competency, so they shld re-invite the interviewed to see if they re upto the organizational want. Na frm der sm people won't hear deir names again o. Allah ya kiyaye mu

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mohisah:
hahahahaha subhanalillah. They like using it lacks competency, so they shld re-invite the interviewed to see if they re upto the organizational want. Na frm der sm people won't hear deir names again o. Allah ya kiyaye mu

Stop putting fear in peoples mind!!! This one won’t be like that InshaAllah

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mohisah:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DijeeUG: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mohisah:
pls, Is the highlighted the over 500k, or smth else?

The 500k is the annual education allowance for entry level.. that’s officer 2.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DijeeUG: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sierrasix:

Most people working in organization have a habit of downgrading there salary and allowances so people won't ask them about it. But the truth is they are collecting CVs and they package is extremely good. Don't let anyone deceive you.

Lol okay maybe my sister is deceiving me then. Possible!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DijeeUG: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
nasiest:
Sorry to be harsh on you but you're talking trash grin. NUPRC recruited last year and this year. NMDPRA's members of staff even received one huge allowance 3months ago. Kindly verify the info you're sharing please 🙏

Feel free to be harsh, u have the right to free speech! The person however wasn’t asking about the recruitment that happened in February, he’s asking about the next one. Their most recent allowance was 3.5m (that’s for NuPrC) last i checked, NMDPRA staff are yet to receive that particular allowance which btw is the government palliative (in case u didn’t know) i do have very credible information, but hey! What do i know? maybe my siblings have been lying to me.. all possible!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is unbelievable, keep retrying Shagaya he's a nice man, Salihu is not sure and Gov AA only read/reply WhatsApp message if you're not known to him.
geoimam22:
This life no easy oo, I have my state Governor phone number, Senator representing my consistency phone number and the Rep phone number as well even our state house of assembly honorable......but non of them reply messages again since after election hmmm this life ehnnn...wetin I fit do now [b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pappydeewhy, ilovenigeriaW, Muhammadjr12(m), Cas49(m), evcabuja, abdulwizzy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.