Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228061 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mr. President Bola Tinubu is expected to sack all Managing Directors, MDs, and Director Generals, DGs, of Federal Agencies, Parastatals, institutions, in the incoming days.

Once this is done, those agencies that had gotten waiver to recruit will officially commence replacements before end of the financial yr. If the outgoing DG, ES or MD was nice enough while in office, his candidate will be considered otherwise, it will be wiped off. If your connection comes from internal head of departments, you are safe..

May Allah help us all..

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Nosdra is giving out letters underground.
again Those that did documentation and capturing are yet to be posted.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Xtruzz:
Mr. President Bola Tinubu is expected to sack all Managing Directors, MDs, and Director Generals, DGs, of Federal Agencies, Parastatals, institutions, in the incoming days.

Once this is done, those agencies that had gotten waiver to recruit will officially commence replacements before end of the financial yr. If the outgoing DG, ES or MD was nice enough while in office, his candidate will be considered otherwise, it will be wiped off. If your connection comes from internal head of departments, you are safe..

May Allah help us all..
Please can you list those agencies that have gotten waiver to recruit?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
kkkp:

When did nosdra do capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
boborneyor:
Please how much is it on the old salary structure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nadingo:
Dunno why Nairaland is not allowing me to upload the entire salary table. But CONUASS 1/01 will be N1,847,557
. I want to ask you something. Send me mail tonymez2002@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Greateemayo:

When did nosdra do capturing?
the week they did Induction.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Alot of agencies are giving APL everyday...... Things dey happen every day oooo.....just get connected and you will get APL in this country.

A friend got from BPP 2weeks ago.

Please don't message me oooo....i don't av any connections ooo

Coolsat:
No agency is dishing out Apl now, everything is on hold till further notice, the government isn't stable yet.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hajiya can you reply my message pls?

Nadeeyah:
Nosdra is giving out letters underground.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please any update regarding NIMASA recruitment? Please I need your urgent response Nairalanders
Ajibolaoi:
Alot of agencies are giving APL everyday...... Things dey happen every day oooo.....just get connected and you will get APL in this country.

A friend got from BPP 2weeks ago.

Please don't message me oooo....i don't av any connections ooo

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Swagsultan1:
New connects incoming…

Pls can I have the link to this info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blueprint22(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Success1930:

Are they recruiting?

Yes bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hello house, good evening.

Pls how much is the start up salary for a HND holder in NAPTIP?

Note: Asking for a friend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Coolsat:
No agency is dishing out Apl now, everything is on hold till further notice, the government isn't stable yet.
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
2023Blessed:
LOL grin

Boss, you don forget your boy sir. I called, and mailed you, but couldn't get across to you. Hope all is well sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=126295256] Lol na so una tink am abi.. If he rely on DS notin go gum him
just tell us the deputy speaker is your mate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Obaman12:

Boss, you don forget your boy sir. I called, and mailed you, but couldn't get across to you. Hope all is well sir?
Called? Do you have my number?

I responded to your mail. Please confirm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Some are Saying No MDA is dishing Out APL at the moment, While Some are saying APL are flying everyday Underground....

Where do we actually belong?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Shariiiif:
Some are Saying No MDA is dishing Out APL at the moment, While Some are saying APL are flying everyday Underground....

it maybe true if it happening in agencies under IPPIS. That shldnt stop u from trying ur ways
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 4:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Shariiiif:

We belong to everybody and belong to nobody. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: President Tinubu set to Appoint Charles O. Odii as DG Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency (SMEDAN)

Charles holds a BSc in Management Information System from Covenant University and an MSc in Marketing and Communication from Pan Atlantic University. He cut his teeth in business development, working at Rocket Internet, before moving to Red Media Africa where he was Chief Operating Officer.

Charles Odii is the founder and executive director of SME100Africa, an organization that “inspires, empowers and equips young entrepreneurs and Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Africa by providing: access to finance, access to markets, access to inspiring networks, capacity development, and access to information”.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2023
kkkp:

Are they being paid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Good Morning, anyone have any news about Federal Fire Service Replacement

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2023
FavoredbyGOD:

Are they being paid
Why will they pay them when they have not been posted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Please I need input from the veterans in the house:
How easy is it to upgrade level in FG employ without connect?
Ex: went in with secondary school but has a BSC and looking to upgrade. Any experiences or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
PlsStayAlive:
Ex: went in with secondary school but has a BSC and looking to upgrade. Any experiences or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Ur Bsc is useless already. Notify ur office & then proceed for a new degree. U can apply new job with that ur degree at different organization

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Mohisah:
Ur Bsc is useless already. Notify ur office & then proceed for a new degree. U can apply new job with that ur degree at different organization

Yes, that's the way out

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olabima: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning all, please assist me with a lecturing job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2023
nasiest:
They are all good agencies but let me rearrange them to the best of my knowledge on them
1.NUPRC
2.NDIC
3.CBN
4. NCC
5. NIA
6. EFCC
7. NFIU
8. NSA Office

Chief I've been trying to reach out to you via mail.
I have something important to discuss with you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=PlsStayAlive post=126311147]Please I need input from the veterans in the house:
Ex: went in with secondary school but has a BSC and looking to upgrade. Any experiences or advice will be greatly appreciated.[/quote. If you didn't notified your employer it will be very difficult for you to upgrade. But if you did it will be very easier for you to upgrade once you table your degree.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Ah please boss. Will VCs of universities be affected also? Since they usually use 5 years before there tenure end and hardly get sacked.

Xtruzz:

May Allah help us all..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yamenesa: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
PlsStayAlive:
there is a way out. U need a management staff to push for you .it's possible for submission I remember bin my mda minister always submit list of upgrades and our oga too will add their own slot. Don't loose hope.upgrade is possible but difficult to get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olarewajuuu, lordkash123, maluga, Jalo60(m), Yarok(m), Camoready and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.