Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294414 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
ogasman:
Federal universities and poly they learn for where mighty NPA de o
Honestly this one crack me up πŸ˜‚

See comparism abeg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know wetin be NPA?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
panmol:
I have this but the man does not know me at all. Can I still stand a chance of securing an APL?
Please can you forward his number to me coz one of OYO governor SA is my brother friend Dy went to school together 08100066106 on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Abeg is NPA doing replacement?

Please if you are privy to info of any of these agencies doing replacement make una drop gist
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Pls any idea on Airforce Direct Short Service?

They just did pop last week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Will their form come out anytime soon?

Dont know and its hard to say.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gensanusi:

damn it... How bout their regular?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gensanusi:

Ohh I think say nah this month
Do you have update on army or navy dssc sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2023
Can someone still push for EFCC at the moment?

Graduate cadre.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Sendaros20000:
Can someone still push for EFCC at the moment?

Graduate cadre.
Yes, as long as appointment letters have not been issued

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2023
Go and suck mommy's breasts or play with sand. You little elfing e-tard. Little ignorant t***t that ain't ready to learn. Olodo say e dey see payslip every month and e no still sabi the package πŸ˜‚. I'm very sure the person showing you his payslip knows that you're a dummy with a block head that can't relate to anything on that payslip. ODE!!!
DijeeUG:

Is it that u don’t understand english abi weyrey leleyi ni? Sign up for ielts I’ll pay for u. Payslip that i see every month. Abeg leave me alone carry your wahala and be going.
Nia pays 10 naira I’ve heard, dey go dey go!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2023
Coolsat:

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Happy weekend guys!

Abeg what's happening in Nigeria shippers council

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benedictilemona(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pls house any news about FCSC? Even if just to register
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iammdshola(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
geoimam22:
This life no easy oo, I have my state Governor phone number, Senator representing my consistency phone number and the Rep phone number as well even our state house of assembly honorable......but non of them reply messages again since after election hmmm this life ehnnn...wetin I fit do now [b][/b]

Kwara grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
nasiest:
Go and suck mommy's breasts or play with sand. You little elfing e-tard. Little ignorant t***t that ain't ready to learn. Olodo say e dey see payslip every month and e no still sabi the package πŸ˜‚. I'm very sure the person showing you his payslip knows that you're a dummy with a block head that can't relate to anything on that payslip. ODE!!!

This is uncalled for.. Both of you don't even work there, so why the fight over what you aren't receiving? Una get strength sha

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
balher:
Press Statement. There is nothing like NNPCL APL, NUPRC AND NMDPRA as i confirmed today from NNPCL TOWERS.

If u are already contract satff, u may get confirm as full staff. Pls no DM may Allah help us ameen.
No MDAs is doing any replacement or recruitment for now, everywhere is on standstill but we read some kind of info here sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Finally, I met my 5g connection. πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€
SSA to the president.

May our prayers be answered and may we all land a favoring job soon. πŸ™πŸΎ

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
DearAminu:
SSA to the president.

May he favour you with lucrative job

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ameen
May Allah ﷻ answer this prayers. 🀲🏼

Thank you very much...

Success1930:

May he favour you with lucrative job

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
DearAminu:
SSA to the president.

How far that climate change

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Coolsat:

Are u sure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Walahi I'm tired of this state already
iammdshola:

Kwara grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
DearAminu:
SSA to the president.

Congrats πŸŽ‰
Barakallahu fihi
Any extra space I'm available πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€—

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
I pray that we all get on board In Sha Allah 🀲🏼

horlatunji00:

Congrats πŸŽ‰
Barakallahu fihi
Any extra space I'm available πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€—
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
CV's' submitted hoping for good news anytime soon In Sha Allah. πŸ˜ƒ

Gensanusi:

How far that climate change

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rest and face your front. That we don't work there doesn't mean we shouldn't know anything there. If people don't share information about MDAs you wouldn't be here in the first place. It is called being INFORMED. I'm not going to give any "indomie" generation kid the chance to disrespect me on a public forum. Trust me, I will return the favour. I understand some kids lack home training so I won't be silent but go into the mud with anybody that try nonsense with me here. I can proudly tell you that a dozen of people on this platform have used the information I had to help make informed decisions. So just rest if you don't have anything to say. You must not talk.
Edonnaa:

This is uncalled for.. Both of you don't even work there, so why the fight over what you aren't receiving? Una get strength sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
nasiest:
Rest and face your front. That we don't work there doesn't mean we shouldn't know anything there. If people don't share information about MDAs you wouldn't be here in the first place. It is called being INFORMED. I'm not going to give any "indomie" generation kid the chance to disrespect me on a public forum. Trust me, I will return the favour. I understand some kids lack home training so I won't be silent but go into the mud with anybody that try nonsense with me here. I can proudly tell you that a dozen of people on this platform have used the information I had to help make informed decisions. So just rest if you don't have anything to say. You must not talk.
Lol mk una sha calm dwn o! I need offer(s), & u guys dey exchange words like u ve known each outside this anonymous thread.. Tnx fr ur info tho

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
muhammadsh34@gmail.com

Regards
Nadeeyah:
Write your email. Will send something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2023
nasiest:

You already have your information, he also have given his.. So what's the information in the insult you both are dishing out ontop where 2 of una no dey work... You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves
No be small thing sha, make una fire dey go...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2023
DearAminu:
I pray that we all get on board In Sha Allah 🀲🏼

Amin brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2023
DearAminu:
CV's' submitted hoping for good news anytime soon In Sha Allah. πŸ˜ƒ

Can one still submit CV? Can you help one with it also?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Naijacommando22, Umarlulu, Newcastle2023(m), RickyJesus, Muhammadjr12(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.