Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6218463 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good evening, any latest information regarding EFCC replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Can06:

Pls do Tetfund has upfront, what is their salary like? Pls its urgent.

No upfront, no salary oya dash me your slot tongue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ummie6:
Pls who has any update on ICPC'S recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
We are the ones lamenting on this forum how we need jobs, how things are tough for us, yet we still ask for salary, upfront, allowance etc. By asking these questions shows that we are selective, meaning that we are not ready to work.

We should pray to get one, put in our best and leave the rest to God, only him knows how to reward in due time.

That's why I'm praying to God, to grant me employment in my field of study where I will be relevant. May God help us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pls, Kindly assist with salary range for an entry level at NECO.
Thank you
Modikko:
Like seriously Is this a question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
AbusM1:
Good evening, any latest information regarding EFCC replacement?

Did you just use the word replacement?

How far about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Whiterose21:
We are the ones lamenting on this forum how we need jobs, how things are tough for us, yet we still ask for salary, upfront, allowance etc. By asking these questions shows that we are selective, meaning that we are not ready to work.

We should pray to get one, put in our best and leave the rest to God, only him knows how to reward in due time.

That's why I'm praying to God, to grant me employment in my field of study where I will be relevant. May God help us.

I thought I am the only person finding their questions irrelevant even though the title of the thread is what it is..

I have never and will not ask such question, but goodluck to all those asking.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firmjudge:

I thought I am the only person finding their questions irrelevant even though the title of the thread is what it is..

True o... I think they are asking coz they have options.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Whiterose21:

my bro not everyone here are hustling for jobs like us, some are opportune to have two slots and may be looking for a better pay, good work condition,etc in the jobs before choosing a preferred one. So if you don't have answer for those questions just leave it for those who have. Peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Whiterose21:

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
CBNwords:

True o... I think they are asking coz they have options.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Whiterose21:

Bros,I thought I was the only one that noticed it.when I am praying and crying to God for anything so I can be happy and also be regarded as somebody before my husband,his family and mine and someone dey worry about upfront and allowance.(we were created by the same God o cry cry ) I beg, please could u people be so kind as to pass some of your rejected offers to people like us and the good Lord will bless u people abundantly. (my destiny helper, please locate me;psychology,upper credit Amen )

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatken007(m): 4:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Be serious please , trust me someday you will surely ask same question, whenever you are seriously expectant and 89% sure of getting a job into a particular agency/ministry, the next thing that comes to mind is the pay , in fact some persons who just get employed still ask similar questions, by the way that is the primary aim of creating this platform. If you don't have solution to people's problem please try not to increase it.[code][/code][b][/b]
Firmjudge:

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Atikuorbuhari: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2020
British High Commission Recruitment: Apply Here (Salary - 900k Monthly)
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/british-high-commission-recruitment.html
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 5:56am On Feb 24, 2020
Greatken007:
Be serious please , trust me someday you will surely ask same question, whenever you are seriously expectant and 89% sure of getting a job into a particular agency/ministry, the next thing that comes to mind is the pay , in fact some persons who just get employed still ask similar questions, by the way that is the primary aim of creating this platform. If you don't have solution to people's problem please try not to increase it.[code][/code][b][/b]

Thank you, however I do not have that kind of mindset. Personally, the pay doesn't matter and I am contempted with whatever God gives me as long as it's a FedGov job then there's prospect.

I understand the aim of the thread (not platform) and I am not in anyway increasing anyone's problem. I take an exception to that.

I don't need to be forward or anxious over anything and like I said I wish them goodluck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Can06:

Pls do Tetfund has upfront, what is their salary like? Pls its urgent.

What is happening in TETFUND again?
Are they giving out another set of APL apart from the one of 19th December 2019?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Whiterose21:

Exactly, he should get in touch with the senator or better still, go to their office (Tetfund) with the acknowledged copy and boldly ask them the situation of things.

Whiterose21,Do you have any information about Tetfund?
Are they releasing another set of APL again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Atikuorbuhari: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
British High Commission Recruitment: Apply Here (Salary - 830K)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
British High Commission Recruitment: Apply Here (Salary - 900k Monthly)

What's ur problem guy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
British High Commission Recruitment: Apply Here (Salary - 830K)

Which one do you want us to believe now??

Is it the one of 830k salary or 900k salary?

Why are you spreading fake information just to attract people to your site(blog)?

It shows you're one of those hungry bloggers, looking for traffic by all means.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Bconsortium:

Whiterose21,Do you have any information about Tetfund?
Are they releasing another set of APL again?
I don't have idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2020
daben1:
thanks, please do you have any idea on how I can get his number?
And can I get the number of RMRDC's DG too?
Thanks!

I sent you PM please respond, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2020
camelus:

I sent you PM please respond, thanks.
all right bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Corussa: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2020
I've been reading the contributions by people here and I must say God bless everyone helping out,

Please house, I had an offer from someone and I want to switch,, can I switch from a federal government job to another without much stress and paperwork??
Oga Modikko please help sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2020
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2020
NACETEM , food dey fire. Go and press button
my 2cents
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2020
id4sho:
NACETEM , food dey fire. Go and press button

my 2cents
please whatvis nacetem? cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
NDLEA Recruitment: Full Past Questions And Answers
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/ndlea-recruitment-full-past-questions.html

This guy is high.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Olumyyde:

I'd ask for u tomorrow by GOD'S grace, my sister works there.

Good morning bro, I’m still waiting for you response. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emdeecw(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning all, trust your day is going on well?
Please i'm in need of a private job (not too stressful) . My business is not going well for now My account is showing the red signal�� and i am tempted to touch my savings. This is where i can pour out my mind because my friends won't believe i am broke.
Ejoor ee shaa nuu mii, please help me biko. I live in Oshodi Lagos State. Scammers please keep off!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, Konne, OOSmilling(m), Alfredd16, leeking(m), Palebe, tokaiki, Sultan8, Ytadzabia, Omuka, Nadingo, Headings11 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.