Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6233934 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thablogger: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020
Apply Here>>>>
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mosunmolade:

Good morning bro, I’m still waiting for you response. Thanks
Hello bro, she just sent the chart to me.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tico1212(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Olumyyde:

Hello bro, she just sent the chart to me.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
real1000:
please whatvis nacetem? cry
National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
How much is the entry level pay please

id4sho:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
There is a disclaimer on their official website that there are not recruiting and any of such should be disregarded

id4sho:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thablogger: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
cesil26:
How much is the entry level pay please

I gat no idea, it's under sci&tech sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
cesil26:
There is a disclaimer on their official website that there are not recruiting and any of such should be disregarded

check most organization web and u get same message.
if u know, U know.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
tico1212:

Thanks bro
Uwc man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
id4sho:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
id4sho:

check most organization web and u get same message.
if u know, U know.
please are they recruiting online or offline.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
TIGER1001:
will update you on monday.
pls do you have any update on ICPC'S recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brayan(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
id4sho:
NACETEM , food dey fire. Go and press button

my 2cents
What is there payment structure like??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Atikuorbuhari: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Adebolajo Sobanjo & Co. Limited Graduate And Experienced Hire: Apply Here
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/adebolajo-sobanjo-co-limited-graduate.html
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
Adebolajo Sobanjo & Co. Limited Graduate And Experienced Hire: Apply Here
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/adebolajo-sobanjo-co-limited-graduate.html
god of poverty punish you there.
stop spamming this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Evening house. Pls any news on icpc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
brayan:
What is there payment structure like??
no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Can06: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
LegitDiva:

No upfront, no salary oya dash me your slot tongue

Lol u funny die
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Can06:

Lol u funny die

What is happening in TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Whiterose21:
We are the ones lamenting on this forum how we need jobs, how things are tough for us, yet we still ask for salary, upfront, allowance etc. By asking these questions shows that we are selective, meaning that we are not ready to work.

We should pray to get one, put in our best and leave the rest to God, only him knows how to reward in due time.

That's why I'm praying to God, to grant me employment in my field of study where I will be relevant. May God help us.

I can do any job as long as the pay is right, ofcourse it has to be higher than what I currently earn. I only work to earn. Anything other than that, na waste of time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please who knows Engrbriggs and TammyAnybody should tell them to forgive us in anyway we have offended them, we are humans and bound to make mistakes. They should not punish everybody because of few individuals. I'm begging unbelief of the house. Please and please they should reconsider.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Keep praying for Engrbriggs. The last time I was in touch with him, he wasn't feeling well. Been unable to reach him since then.
Whiterose21:
Please who knows Engrbriggs and TammyAnybody should tell them to forgive us in anyway we have offended them, we are humans and bound to make mistakes. They should not punish everybody because of few individuals. I'm begging unbelief of the house. Please and please they should reconsider.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
cesil26:

LMFAO, Oga/Madam, you dey wait make dem announce recruitment for their site, for Naija? Lol, e be like say you from Cotonou come... As you say dem disclaim am for their site so, person collect appointment letter today... Wake up!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nasrda o!!!!! What is happening in Nasrda o my God!!!! embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
NekkyCee:
Keep praying for Engrbriggs. The last time I was in touch with him, he wasn't feeling well. Been unable to reach him since then.

I wish him quickest recovery and good health will be his portion In Jesus Name. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dewhaley: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Nasrda o!!!!! What is happening in Nasrda o my God!!!! embarassed
Heard they shared appointments letters few days ago and are still going to do more.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nerolistick(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=dewhaley post=86929647]
Heard they shared appointments letters few days ago and are still going to do more.
[/quote
abeg ooo make na connect me, need job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
So far nothing interesting yet ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Safrizky: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
angry grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
NekkyCee:
We wish him quick recovery. May God perfect all that concerns his health IJN.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 3:16am On Feb 25, 2020
dewhaley:

Please was it here on nairaland you heard this or outside nairaland. If it was outside nairaland better cos I saw the same thing on this thread undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), HARI33, Alo231

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.