Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6233209 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:47am On Feb 25, 2020
NekkyCee:
Keep praying for Engrbriggs. The last time I was in touch with him, he wasn't feeling well. Been unable to reach him since then.
Divine healing up on him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oseh1(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Goovo:
same here, I sv been praying fervently for it
God will give it to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dewhaley: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

Please was it here on nairaland you heard this or outside nairaland. If it was outside nairaland better cos I saw the same thing on this thread undecided
Actually it was from Abuja... My friends sis is waiting for it, her other friend has received hers , though seems she bought it too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Narsda is a no go area for now.
dewhaley:

Actually it was from Abuja... My friends sis is waiting for it, her other friend has received hers , though seems she bought it too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2020
livinglifemgr:
please do you know why it is so?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
NekkyCee:
Keep praying for Engrbriggs. The last time I was in touch with him, he wasn't feeling well. Been unable to reach him since then.
May God Almighty heal him fast ijn.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Please someone should help me with a job. It is really depressing staying at home alone everyday. Please help a sister.

Qualification: Industrial Engineering
Degree: B.sc
SKILLS
 Strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
 Has sound knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
 Excellent communication and customer service abilities
 Able to work independently with a sense of initiative.
 Capable of assessing and prioritising projects and office tasks.
 Proficient at evaluating problems and quickly devising practical solutions.
 Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all information.
 Able to manage time and make sound decisions.
 Competent in providing excellent sales support.
 Skilled in database management and word processing.
 Able to foster a cooperative work environ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Oseh1:

God will give it to you.
Amen oo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bigsam75: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Job!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dewhaley: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Alright, but can you please tell us why!?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dewhaley: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
bluediesel03:
please do you know why it is so?
Pm me boss, it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Got appointment as Senior Special Assistant to a Honourable Member in the National Assembly, pls who knows how the salary and allowance is like?

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:
Got appointment as Senior Special Assistant to a Honourable Member in the National Assembly, pls who knows how the salary and allowance is like?

Congrats boss, more blessings... I pray fortune smile on we the remaining job seekers too

My bro if a slot shows up, abeg i dey here o�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:

Congrats..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:
Your Salary should range from 350 to 180K it passes through the Honourable member so he decides what to give. I would suspect he may give you 240k. That is what most collect. Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:

Congrats. At least good news like this will boost our morale.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Congrats boss, more blessings... I pray fortune smile on we the remaining job seekers too
Amen God will see all of through. Just believe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thablogger: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guys, ExxonMobil Oil & Gas has started their recruitment for both undergraduate and graduate.

Apply Here>>>
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nerolistick(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:
wow congrats, we still dey haunt in case
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
id4sho:
NACETEM , food dey fire. Go and press button

my 2cents

please i tried google the address of NACETEM, is it at ile-ife or in ABUJA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Congrats man
vinoc:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Modikko!
How far?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Asquare84:

please i tried google the address of NACETEM, is it at ile-ife or in ABUJA
National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM) Federal Ministry of Science & Technology A parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Science & Technology) Obafemi Awolowo University P.M.B 012 Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sw24(f): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
id4sho:

I hope say ur money never hang, April sha. if u know, u know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sw24(f): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Please where can I apply to now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:
Wow! Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:

Congratulations brother. So you know already how the struggle is and how people are longing to be fixed somewhere, should on any case you are given a slot, you can help the needy...

I read English Edu. 2.1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:

Congratulations Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dodooo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
hello house, please anybody with the idea of current salary of a stater BSC in Nigeria copyright commission.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
dodooo:
hello house, please anybody with the idea of current salary of a stater BSC in Nigeria copyright commission.
. Not vry sure bt wit the minimum wage it shod be around 60k for level 8. It used to be 50+ though. Level 9 there is presently receiving 82k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
vinoc:
congratulation bro he don dey OK for you now, please remember me for good in your ministry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: achorladey, Mylesgidi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.