Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255609 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Any news or information on ndic? Please guys. Any info would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
President Tinubu has approved the appointment of two new Chief Executive Officers in Parastatals and Agencies.

Managing Director / CEO, National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) β€” Alhaji Munirudeen Bola Oyebamiji

Executive Secretary / CEO, Nigerian Shippers' Council (NSC) β€” Mr. Akutah Pius Ukeyima
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
ahmstrng:
Any news or information on ndic? Please guys. Any info would be appreciated.
Last i learnt was if they wld be a change in MD bfr 1st wk of nxt month. Altho i might be wrong sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hey nairalanders, it's been a while. But why is it that during arguments, you'll see people claiming to know God, Devil and man, but same people will not help when one is asking for connects. Sometimes e dey be like say na cruise most people dey catch for here. All man for himself. I dey look all of una with one eye, one day, God of the common man will still come to the common man's aid.

Abeg if you're not taking efcc abi ncc, please if you can pass the connect to me or another. If not for the yeye politicians wey full SS/SE person for know where em don waka reach.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Oxygen03:

Don't argue with anyone.
I can see someone saying DS salary is 300kπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
They said EFCC has no allowance when their security and housing allowance per annum is enough to build houseπŸ˜‚.

Na baby will compare EFCC to NCC.
How I wish I can say what I know here but what is the point arguing with anyone? Funny enough I have an uncle in NCC and my elder brother works in EFCC. But even my elder brother said he’s earning peanuts after our uncle told him the package of a level 9 staff in NCC πŸ˜‚

https://gazettengr.com/efcc-operatives-collect-big-salaries-while-we-remain-poor-police-officers-say-ahead-of-nationwide-strike/

Telecom companies will never bribe a level 8 officer of NCC. Even the NCC chairman is under Minister of Communication and can't receive any package without the knowledge of Minister. Big companies don't bribe juniors staff and they don't even have reason to bribe anyone. Their taxes go directly to TSA.

NNPC, FIRS, NPA, NIMASA and Customs that generate highest level of revenue can't even seen 50% bribe EFCC officials are exposed too.

EFCC only report, accountable and answerable to the President. Other agencies are still under Their Ministers.

If they know loaded yahoo boys, let them ask them how much they are paying EFCC staff just to obtain information when arrest will be carried out in order not to be in town.

If EFCC bursted any criminal or politician house and they carried hard currency, who will ask them if they decided not to report it and they share the money? Who exactlyπŸ˜ƒ?

Where are all the properties and money they have recovered so farπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

I wont say much because I may be tracked.
Funny enough my uncle works in NCC and my elder brother works in EFCC. And even my elder brother said he’s earning peanuts after our uncle quoted the annual package of a level 8 staff at NCC, and mid you my brother is a level 9 staff πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Let me state it categorically clear that if things are done LEGALLY, ICT professionals at NCC receive a more substantial salary + allowance compared to their counterparts in Operations at EFCC.

This is the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jazberry1:
Good afternoon house.
Please anyone with info about these places should educate the house as to SALARY and ALLOWANCE and working conditions for graduate :

NFIU
NNRA (Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority )
EFCC
ICPC

Please states their salary
Thanks.

Sir pls is anything happening at NFIU?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omoluwabi4real:
President Tinubu has approved the appointment of two new Chief Executive Officers in Parastatals and Agencies.

Managing Director / CEO, National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) β€” Alhaji Munirudeen Bola Oyebamiji

Executive Secretary / CEO, Nigerian Shippers' Council (NSC) β€” Mr. Akutah Pius Ukeyima

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Weda na EFCC or NCC, all of you are right

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
CBNwords:
Hey nairalanders, it's been a while. But why is it that during arguments, you'll see people claiming to know God, Devil and man, but same people will not help when one is asking for connects. Sometimes e dey be like say na cruise most people dey catch for here. All man for himself. I dey look all of una with one eye, one day, God of the common man will still come to the common man's aid.

Abeg if you're not taking efcc abi ncc, please if you can pass the connect to me or another. If not for the yeye politicians wey full SS/SE person for know where em don waka reach.
e just be like say dem dey oppress us wey siddon on top fence dey look without connects.

Two options to choose one.. chai! God when

Just half option don do for me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Last i learnt was if they wld be a change in MD bfr 1st wk of nxt month. Altho i might be wrong sha
Thank you. Please keep us posted on any movement.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Undercover01:
Funny enough my uncle works in NCC and my elder brother works in EFCC. Even my elder brother said he’s earning peanuts after our uncle quoted the annual package of a level 8 staff at NCC, and mid you my brother is a level 9 staff πŸ˜‚

Hi bro. Have they rescinded the DS replacement/recruitment and if not when likely will the AP letter be issued for training?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu Appoints Nine New INEC RECs

The new appointees are:

1. Mr. Isah Shaka Ehimeakne β€” Edo State Resident Electoral Commissioner

2. Mr. Bamidele Agbede β€” Ekiti State Resident Electoral Commissioner

3. Mr. Jani Adamu Bello β€” Gombe State Resident Electoral Commissioner

4. Dr. Taiye Ilayasu β€” Kwara State Resident Electoral Commissioner

5. Dr. Bunmi Omoseyindemi β€” Lagos State Resident Electoral Commissioner

6. Alhaji Yahaya Bello β€” Nasarawa State Resident Electoral Commissioner

7. Prof. Mohammed Yalwa β€” Niger State Resident Electoral Commissioner

8. Dr. Anugbum Onuoha β€” Rivers State Resident Electoral Commissioner

9. Mr. Abubakar Fawa Dambo β€” Zamfara State Resident Electoral Commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ameen Ya Rabb 🀲🏼

chatacool:
this thread has reached 2000 pages so far, I pray everybody find what he's looking for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sometimes it is good to keep quiet if someone has no knowledge about certain things. Even some EFCC workers here in the thread are just laughing some of us during this argument. Wey flenty people left EFCC for NCC...hmmm! Abeg Nadiya just follow your conviction and pray Allah bless whichever one He chooses for you.

Mohisah:
NCC dey pay abt 80-100k d last i checkd to corp mmbrs.
U don finish tlk. Last year my friend pursue NCC with 7.5m + agent fee e no still wrk out aftr someone over take him wit 9M🀣🀣

NCC salary be arnd 350-450 for non ICT, dem hide every mad money in allowance. D allowance na EFCC salary fr 3yrs or more than sefπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sog2:
Sometimes it is good to keep quiet if someone has no knowledge about certain things. Even some EFCC workers here in the thread are just laughing some of us during this argument. Wey flenty people left EFCC for NCC...hmmm! Abeg Nadiya just follow your conviction and pray Allah bless whichever one He chooses for you.

it baffle me o. In this 9ja, if u ever need a cool place to stay without gettin bothered with bri*bes just forge ur way into NCC & NDIC. No noise & u will be doin fine

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sule63: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
kkkp:
Na big lie. They use CONRAISS.
iam telling, I had it from the reliable source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sule63:
iam telling, I had it from the reliable source

Only salary or they now have allowances too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Assalamu Alaykum
Sog2 I sent an email, kindly check and respond. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters here,
I know many are looking for job why some want to change job May Allah do the best for us.
Put your trust in Allah and not human, when is your time to shine no one can stop you.
Don't be despirate because you are looking for job,if you are people will take advantage of you especially the sisters.

Pray to Allah because He is the only one that can help you unconditionally.
Lastly, contentment is the key to happiness.
Let us be grateful for the blessings Allah has done in our lives as we seek for better opportunity.
What is meant for you no one can take it from you.

I'm also looking for job but I'm not despirate.
God timing is the best.
Qualifications: Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Master in Chemical Engineering, Pgde, TRCN Certification and TRCN License.

No condition is permanent and nothing last forever

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2023
TOM208:
I know many are looking for job why some want to change job May Allah do the best for us.
Put your trust in Allah and not human, when is your time to shine no one can stop you.
Don't be despirate because you are looking for job,if you are people will take advantage of you especially the sisters.

Let us be grateful for the blessings Allah has done in our lives as we seek for better opportunity.

God timing is the best.
Qualifications: Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Master in Chemical Engineering, Pgde, TRCN Certification and TRCN License.

Contentment is key

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2023
TOM208:

God timing is the best.

Wish you the best bro
Biqudratullah ta'ala

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Those submitting CV at TCN I no wan break una heart.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Any new development?quote author=kkkp post=126622254]Those submitting CV at TCN I no wan break una heart.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Any new development?quote author=kkkp post=126622254]Those submitting CV at TCN I no wan break una heart.
The news is in the message I wrote.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Okay o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2023
kkkp:
Those submitting CV at TCN I no wan break una heart.
What is going on, tell us the full story pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Tell us wetin you hear boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2023
AMBalamin:

What is going on, tell us the full story pls
APL has been shared last month. So for anyone expecting APL now must have 5G plus connect.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2023
kkkp:
APL has been shared last month. So for anyone expecting APL now must have 5G plus connect.
Appointment letters were shared but for only electrical engineers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2023
preciousfuture:

Appointment letters were shared but for only electrical engineers
na so dem tell you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkkp:
Ok thanks for the information

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eidreesm, evcabuja, Yustyle(m), Zacks43, Jalo60(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.