Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273975 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Djei:
How sure is this arrangement, hope no be Christmas money una wan arrange so
Lol.. Only one person with 2 damn sweet A-List agency & a Top B-Agency. He dey busy to sell am on public forum😅😅

Even Finance Ctte Chairman no fit parade like dis😅
Watin i sure be say, pesin wer get level to get d 3 agencies is always hidden n they won't post abt it cos dem go get people to buy n occupy it on standby. Slot movement no be legal stuff dat people wld cm out here n be casting.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Abdull01:
Lol grin grin

Mr Abdull, I want to send you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
asaleh96:
I want to believe you mean NIMASA and Shippers Council?!
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Assalam-Alaykum
Dan Uwa pls ka duba email naka i drop smtin. Jazakallah khairan

Excellency4sure:
Hello everyone, there is this one or two particular agencies that have been on the pipeline for long. If you are one of the aspirants, toh anzo wurin and make sure you remember the less privileges once around you whom there conditions is not by their will but Nigeria factors and please for those that will finally make it, kindly desist from being arrogant and respect every human being that comes your way. Asha janmiya lafiya dafatan Allah Madaukaki yayi mana muwafaka.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Scammer:
The following slots are available for sale:

CBN - 3.5mil
NDIC - 3.5mil
NEXIMBANK - 2.5mil

Apointment letters to be out November and documentation follows immediately.
Please, only serious people should mail me.

Ember month pressure! My people, no loose guard o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
This one now selling slots to defraud ppl. Hope he will not go and use popular moniker here. Tomorrow now.. we start hearing so so person is a scammer. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANY SLOT ONLINE. MOST A-LIST AGENCIES ARE FOR FREE.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
I've never scammed anyone in my life
This is really funny or rather pathetic how myopic some of you think.
As regards to the arrangement of the deal, lawyers are involved in it from both parties with a fixed date as to when and the exact date the buyer will receive his apl and time for documentation also. If any of the information tabled is slightly off, the deal gets cancelled. It's that straight forward.

No wonder this thread is so backwards this days because alot of the people here are filled with hate.

And by the way, the slots have already been bought. Thank you for your interest.

I sincerely hope you all get the jobs you dream of.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
I've never scammed anyone in my life
This is really funny or rather pathetic how myopic some of you think.
As regards to the arrangement of the deal, lawyers are involved in it from both parties with a fixed date as to when and the exact date the buyer will receive his apl and time for documentation also. If any of the information tabled is slightly off, the deal gets cancelled. It's that straight forward.

No wonder this thread is so backwards this days because alot of the people here are filled with hate.

And by the way, the slots have already been bought. Thank you for your interest.

I sincerely hope you all get the jobs you dream of.

GTFOH! LOW-LIFE SCAMMER!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okay
Chimezie198:
Mr Abdull, I want to send you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dolphinlove(f): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
2 months wage award has started dropping..
has it started dropping for real, and what ministry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Djei:
How sure is this arrangement, hope no be Christmas money una wan arrange so
😂😂😂😂🤭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PacNwa: 2:52am On Oct 27, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Keystone is a good place to be. Their annual package should be above #4million for ET. Monthly take home should be around 200k+. They pay quarterly bonus and your spouse quarterly bonus too. I guess you’re among those that interviewed yesterday.
Thank you for the information, are there tips you can give me for the recruitment process as regards what to expect,interview questions etc, also how long is the training and how much do they pay during this period too? I just completed the CBT test and awaiting mail for interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 4:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Abdull01:
Okay

Thank you.

problem is that, this my Nairaland email I don't have access to it anymore. Please can you send a 'hi' to this email menyor47@gamil.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Ibrahimjl:

Big scammer don't trust him

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by salhecx(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Keystone is a good place to be. Their annual package should be above #4million for ET. Monthly take home should be around 200k+. They pay quarterly bonus and your spouse quarterly bonus too. I guess you’re among those that interviewed yesterday.

please do you have idea on ongoing POLARIS BANK graduate trainee recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Dolphinlove:
has it started dropping for real, and what ministry?
Hypadec
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 10cedes: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2023
CBN - 3.5mil NDIC - 3.5mil NEXIMBANK - 2.5mil
Apointment letters to be out November and documentation follows immediately. Please, only serious people should mail me.
yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
Hypadec
Two months or one month bro? Did it come with salary abi wage alert was received separate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Nadingo:
Two months or one month bro? Did it come with salary abi wage alert was received separate?
2 months not with salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
2 months not with salary
Thanks for this info.Kkkp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
2 months not with salary
Is it 30K or 35K?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Between Nimasa and shipper Council, which one is better, and if possible wats deir take home respectively
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
2 months not with salary

When will state government and LGAs start paying theirs na?

I can't wait to leave this nonsense LGA job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
PacNwa:

Thank you for the information, are there tips you can give me for the recruitment process as regards what to expect,interview questions etc, also how long is the training and how much do they pay during this period too? I just completed the CBT test and awaiting mail for interview
Training is usually 15 weeks. Pay then is 75k plus feeding. The interview you shall pass because you will be inform on what to expect from the invite you’ll get. Please bear with me as I am in a restricted environment. I have now left the banking sector. Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Kindly confirm the authenticity of this recent development to keep the faith of the NDLEA new intakes.

1. Someone who’s informed about the happening around the Presidency stated that Mr. President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has distanced itself from the NDLEA recruitment exercise.

2. He further stated that the process was initiated by the previous administration and wasn’t approve during his administration as he doesn’t have money to pay the new intakes.

3. Someone seated in the brief meeting also added that the training which was supposed to last 6months was hurriedly concluded in 3months hence, something isn’t right Mr. President, the man concludes.

I also learnt the new recruits are ask to resume January and resumption will never come. Could this be true? Or are the new recruits receiving salary already

Could this be true please? Have you by chance heard stuffs like this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Xtruzz:
Kindly confirm the authenticity of this recent development to keep the faith of the NDLEA new intakes.

1. Someone who’s informed about the happening around the Presidency stated that Mr. President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has distanced itself from the NDLEA recruitment exercise.

2. He further stated that the process was initiated by the previous administration and wasn’t approve during his administration as he doesn’t have money to pay the new intakes.

3. Someone seated in the brief meeting also added that the training which was supposed to last 6months was hurriedly concluded in 3months hence, something isn’t right Mr. President, the man concludes.

I also learnt the new recruits are ask to resume January and resumption will never come. Could this be true? Or are the new recruits receiving salary already

Not true, even the previous set training is 3 months for junior cadre.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2023
bennyflipy:

When will state government and LGAs start paying theirs na?

I can't wait to leave this nonsense LGA job.
Not sure states will pay.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Xtruzz:

not true. This recruitment has been approved since last year by the president Muhammadu Buhari which follow all the due processes and it was captured in the budget. It was shifted to march/april this year cuz of election . Very unfortunate ppl sit down and cook up stories which are not true.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Xtruzz:

Hope the someone who's informed did not take any money from you..??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Not even comparable. NIMASA is miles ahead of Shippers Council in terms of everything.
For context, people were jubilating when news broke that NIWA and Shippers Council were to be merged with NPA. Cant give you exact figures but Shippers council is within the range of 250k+, NIMASA is not less than 400k
timibare:
Between Nimasa and shipper Council, which one is better, and if possible wats deir take home respectively
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2023
timibare:

This question has been answered or even argued a million times its become irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeadah: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2023
If you can accept payment after appointment am, interested.

CBN - 3.5mil
NDIC - 3.5mil
NEXIMBANK - 2.5mil

Apointment letters to be out November and documentation follows immediately.
Please, only serious people should mail me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, Apalara1, SINJEL, EgwuSa, Mylesgidi, Coolsat(m), Damdam24(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.