Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6264642 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Good morning all . I would like to ask which is better between NCC and NPA . And also which is better in terms of career progression and salary & allowance packages. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2023
asaleh96:
Not even comparable. NIMASA is miles ahead of Shippers Council in terms of everything.
For context, people were jubilating when news broke that NIWA and Shippers Council were to be merged with NPA. Cant give you exact figures but Shippers council is within the range of 250k+, NIMASA is not less than 400k
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

This question has been answered or even argued a million times its become irritating.
sorry nor vex

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2023
timibare:
sorry nor vex

I no be gatekeeper o, na just observe I dey observe so.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2023
asaleh96:
Not even comparable. NIMASA is miles ahead of Shippers Council in terms of everything.
For context, people were jubilating when news broke that NIWA and Shippers Council were to be merged with NPA. Cant give you exact figures but Shippers council is within the range of 250k+, NIMASA is not less than 400k

Any news on NPA and NIMASA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Joeadah:
If you can accept payment after appointment am, interested.
He wants half payment upfront, no one is that desperate yet. Him claiming he's sold out got me re-eying the people on this thread with medical glasses. Shey naso y'all people rich like dis in this economy ni?
Kai @PlsStayAlive, xo kaban ranchan kudi Malan ๐Ÿง
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2023
untoldtruth:

He wants half payment upfront, no one is that desperate yet. Him claiming he's sold out got me re-eying the people on this thread with medical glasses. Shey naso y'all people rich like dis in this economy ni?
Don't fall for lies and gimmicks. He had to say they are sold out when he realized he has been bursted. That was why he quickly deactivated.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2023
Please any update about NECO? What stage are they now in their replacement? Thank you ๐Ÿ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Damdam24:
Good morning all . I would like to ask which is better between NCC and NPA . And also which is better in terms of career progression and salary & allowance packages. Thank you
Go for NCC if your course is ICT related but if otherwise go for NPA. Is anything happening at NCC, I thought they are done with recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Coolsat:
Go for NCC if your course is ICT related but if otherwise go for NPA. Is anything happening at NCC, I thought they are done with recruitment?
So no career progression if not ICT related ? What makes NPA better pls. Nothing at the moment just preparing myself incase an opportunity comes .
I will like more contributions from everyone. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2023
I've never scammed anyone in my life
This is really funny or rather pathetic how myopic some of you think.
As regards to the arrangement of the deal, lawyers are involved in it from both parties with a fixed date as to when and the exact date the buyer will receive his apl and time for documentation also. If any of the information tabled is slightly off, the deal gets cancelled. It's that straight forward.

No wonder this thread is so backwards this days because alot of the people here are filled with hate.

And by the way, the slots have already been bought. Thank you for your interest.

I sincerely hope you all get the jobs you dream of.

Please you guys should avoid this guy Na agba fraud
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Damdam24:
NPA ooo,no reason am

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Who knows about the Fed Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security, is it a good place to work?

Is the agricultural sector in general a good place to work? What is their pay and conditions of service like?

Which area is the best in the agric sector to push for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
2 months not with salary
Ok. But I guess they are not under IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Please any update about NECO? What stage are they now in their replacement? Thank you ๐Ÿ™

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ermm:

Don't we have anyone here that can upload Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC) APL as well or why everything about Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy so secretive?

Or na audio employment they are doing๐Ÿค”?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Damdam24:
If u re not an ICT & want to base on salary n allowances, u can just hook to NCC. But if u re d type of hustler, go for NPA.
But in a normal term, NCC is better base on packages, but not good at hitting massive moni๐Ÿ˜Š, NPA isโœ”๏ธ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
I've never scammed anyone in my life
This is really funny or rather pathetic how myopic some of you think.
As regards to the arrangement of the deal, lawyers are involved in it from both parties with a fixed date as to when and the exact date the buyer will receive his apl and time for documentation also. If any of the information tabled is slightly off, the deal gets cancelled. It's that straight forward.

No wonder this thread is so backwards this days because alot of the people here are filled with hate.

And by the way, the slots have already been bought. Thank you for your interest.

I sincerely hope you all get the jobs you dream of.

Lawyers are involved? Ontop illegality?
Problem for whoever takes you serious

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ermm:

Leave Salary make see na.. Cover all personal details. Simple!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ermm:

Tnx so much, I hope their will still be opportunity for me, my contact traveled out of the country, he is expected to be back this weekend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Danat:
Leave Salary make see na.. Cover all personal details. Simple!

Lol the owner cover it himself, it's Conraiss though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Tnx so much, I hope their will still be opportunity for me, my contact traveled out of the country, he is expected to be back this weekend.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
Not sure states will pay.

That's why i hate state government and lg jobs.

With the increased allocations governors are still complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
maik99:

Lawyers are involved? Ontop illegality?
Problem for whoever takes you serious
Las las u go hear pay half n complete after๐Ÿคฃ naso 1,750k tk entr voice mail.
Involving Lawyer abi Babalawo no be probs smth, na mk e dey legit without gettin reaped be d stuff.
If U pay 3.5m for NDIC it a 100% sure of recovering almost 4-5x of the invest within a year.
A sure link no dey panic so far as una get understanding to pay aftr documentation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
One month not two months

One month not uote author=kkkp post=126638511]months not with salary[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
They are done with documentation and to resume on 2nd November

Musty4ahmed1:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mohisah:
If u re not an ICT & want to base on salary n allowances, u can just hook to NCC. But if u re d type of hustler, go for NPA.
But in a normal term, NCC is better base on packages, but not good at hitting massive moni๐Ÿ˜Š, NPA isโœ”๏ธ
Thanks. But do you have an idea on NPA and NCC upfront allowances?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
untoldtruth:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, ranka ya dade, I don't have enough money for you to rent o, only CBN can accommodate you, sah! To be honest, I withdrew after he insisted on half payment first. Abin dadan nauyi gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please I want to ask any southerners here especially those from Amwaibom states, please which of the senators or house of reps member from that states is easily to be reached and can help. Please, any recommendation will highly be welcomed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please I want to ask any southerners here especially those from Amwaibom states, please which of the senators or house of reps member from that states is easily to be reached and can help. Please, any recommendation will highly be welcomed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
prophetic69:

Hope the someone who's informed did not take any money from you..??
No, not at all. Iโ€™m confirming for a friend. Paramilitary isnโ€™t my thing..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
22just:
They are done with documentation and to resume on 2nd November

So no chances again please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybest90(m), Prince806(m), kkkp, hannychic, KpagoGIN(m), Babagy832, Hawie23luv, Doxo1(m), Matmaye and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.