Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245580 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
No information at all!
peteriwarere:

Any news on NPA and NIMASA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
I can't say

Musty4ahmed1:
So no chances again please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION LEADERSHIP TEAM

As one of fourteen Federal Executive Bodies into which Section 154 of the Nigerian Constitution (1999, Amended) empowers the president to appoint its Chairman and members, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of the following Nigerians to serve in the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), subject to the confirmation of the Nigerian Senate:

(1) Prof. Tunji Olaopa — Chairman

(2) Dr. Daudu Ibrahim Jalo — Member (Representing Adamawa | Gombe | Taraba)

(3) Ms. Gekpe Grace Isu — Member (Representing Akwa Ibom | Cross River)

(4) Dr. Chamberlain Nwele — Member (Representing Anambra | Ebonyi | Enugu)

(5) Mr. Rufus N. Godwins — Member (Representing Rivers | Delta | Bayelsa)

(6) Dr. Adamu Hussein — Member (Representing Niger | FCT)

(7) Mr. Aminu Nabegu — Member (Representing Jigawa | Kano)

(cool Ms. Hindatu Abdullahi — Member (Representing Kaduna | Katsina)

(9) Mr. Shehu Aliyu — Member (Representing Kebbi | Sokoto | Zamfara)

(10) Ms. Odekunle Rukiyat Aduke — Member (Representing Kogi | Kwara)

(11) Mr. Jide Jimoh — Member (Representing Lagos | Ogun)

(12) Dr. Festus Oyebade — Member (Representing Osun | Oyo)

Upon confirmation, the new FCSC leadership is expected to commence work with effect from November 30, 2023, following the expiration of tenure of the current Federal Civil Service Commission Chairman and membership on November 29, 2023.

The President anticipates that the new FCSC leadership will competently facilitate the transformation, reorientation, and digitization of the Federal Bureaucracy to enable, and not stifle, growth and enhanced private sector participation in the development of the Nigerian economy, in full adherence to the Renewed Hope Agenda of his administration.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu just dey appoint. I hope baba isn't preparing already for 2027 election. Appointment too much o.

Meanwhile, No Minister of Petroleum yet? Abi we no go get ni
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
opylog:
Tinubu just dey appoint. I hope baba isn't preparing already for 2027 election. Appointment too much o.

Lol Minister of Petroleum do u strong tin ne😅😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
opylog:

which minister of petroleum again? Buhari has successfully scrap coordinating minister of petroleum. The president is the minister while Heineken is the minister of state for petroleum.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimdyyke: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Pls rank these agencies based on their staff welfare packages starting from the highest:
NUPRC
NCDMB
NERC
NDIC
NNPC
BOI
NMDPRA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chimdyyke:
Pls rank these agencies based on their staff welfare packages starting from the highest:
NUPRC
NCDMB
NERC
NDIC
NNPC
BOI
NMDPRA
not again!!!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chimdyyke:
NUPRC
NCDMB
NERC
NDIC
NNPC
BOI
NMDPRA

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
which minister of petroleum again? Buhari has successfully scrap coordinating minister of petroleum. The president is the minister while Heineken is the minister of state for petroleum.

Scrap? Like officially or just cos he didn't appoint during his own time?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
opylog:

Scrap? Like officially or just cos he didn't appoint during his own time?

not officially but there is no need appointing one.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hussen240:

grin grin grin

na ba ma wani DG credentials din kanwa na. Shugaban kasa kuma ya chanza su a watan nan. Kana gani ze shafe samun aikin ta?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:
na ba ma wani DG credentials din kanwa na. Shugaban kasa kuma ya chanza su a watan nan. Kana gani ze shafe samun aikin ta?
Depends da lokacin da ka bada CV din. If it's a long time ago and the Apl is ready, za ta iya samu. If its recently kuma, sai hakuri

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Danat:
Depends da lokacin da ka bada CV din. If it's a long time ago and the Apl is ready, za ta iya samu. If its recently kuma, sai hakuri
gaskiya ban sani ba tunda shi ya ce a kawo. Ban san ko sunyi nisa da abun ba ko me ake ciki. bazan iya tambayan shi tunda wanda aka sallama aiki a watannan ai baza ka dauko mai irin maganan nan ba.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mohisah:
Las las u go hear pay half n complete after🤣 naso 1,750k tk entr voice mail.
Involving Lawyer abi Babalawo no be probs smth, na mk e dey legit without gettin reaped be d stuff.
If U pay 3.5m for NDIC it a 100% sure of recovering almost 4-5x of the invest within a year.
A sure link no dey panic so far as una get understanding to pay aftr documentation

E better make he involve babalawo pass lawyer sef
Any serious lawyer knows any such agreement is unenforceable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aieromon(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
kkkp:

Muhammadu Buhari is not the first President to name himself Petroleum Minister. That record belongs to Olusegun Obasanjo, who for six out of his eight-year tenure, did not appoint a minister to oversee the petroleum ministry.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/flashback-how-trinity-obasanjo-was-president-petroleum-minister-and-minister-of-state-for-petroleum/

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mhdlmn: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Does anyone have idea Ptdf pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
PTDF pays 400k +
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Is something about to happen there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2023
NUPRC
NMDPRA
NNPC
NCDMB
NERC
BOI

Chimdyyke:
NUPRC
NCDMB
NERC
NDIC
NNPC
BOI
NMDPRA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Oxygen03:

Don't argue with anyone.
I can see someone saying DS salary is 300k😂😂😂🤣.
They said EFCC has no allowance when their security and housing allowance per annum is enough to build house😂.

Na baby will compare EFCC to NCC.
How I wish I can say what I know here but what is the point arguing with anyone?

https://gazettengr.com/efcc-operatives-collect-big-salaries-while-we-remain-poor-police-officers-say-ahead-of-nationwide-strike/

Telecom companies will never bribe a level 8 officer of NCC. Even the NCC chairman is under Minister of Communication and can't receive any package without the knowledge of Minister. Big companies don't bribe juniors staff and they don't even have reason to bribe anyone. Their taxes go directly to TSA.

NNPC, FIRS, NPA, NIMASA and Customs that generate highest level of revenue can't even seen 50% bribe EFCC officials are exposed too.

EFCC only report, accountable and answerable to the President. Other agencies are still under Their Ministers.

If they know loaded yahoo boys, let them ask them how much they are paying EFCC staff just to obtain information when arrest will be carried out in order not to be in town.

If EFCC bursted any criminal or politician house and they carried hard currency, who will ask them if they decided not to report it and they share the money? Who exactly😃?

Where are all the properties and money they have recovered so far😂😂😂?

I wont say much because I may be tracked.

Mtcheeew,
Wasted a whole paragraph typing vague statements and what ifs.

Ncc is better than efcc

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 12:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Gaskiya kam ni na gaji da neman aikin gwamnati wlh. Wai mutum ya sha wahala ya gama makaranta da grade da kyau ama samun aiki ya kagare shi. Gaskiya wannan alamari da duba. Ban da kowa sai Allah. Duk gurun da na tura takada ta sai dai shuru. Hmmmm abokina a kano da kaduna sun sa baki shi ma shuru.
Ya Allah ka dubai ni da idon rahaman ka ya Allah ameen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Allah taimakemu kawai Aboki keep trying In Sha Allah 1day it will click.
mattbass:
Gaskiya kam ni na gaji da neman aikin gwamnati wlh. Wai mutum ya sha wahala ya gama makaranta da grade da kyau ama samun aiki ya kagare shi. Gaskiya wannan alamari da duba. Ban da kowa sai Allah. Duk gurun da na tura takada ta sai dai shuru. Hmmmm abokina a kano da kaduna sun sa baki shi ma shuru.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PacNwa: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Training is usually 15 weeks. Pay then is 75k plus feeding. The interview you shall pass because you will be inform on what to expect from the invite you’ll get. Please bear with me as I am in a restricted environment. I have now left the banking sector. Best of luck
Alright,
Thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2023
mattbass:
Why are we northerners so selfish like this? Maiyasa bama adalci ma abokan zaman mu ne? This is a public forum for crying out loud, and it has been emphasized and reemphasized time and time again that the medium of communication here is English. How would we feel if Yorubas, Igbos, and other tribes decide to communicate or pass information in their own languages that we cannot understand? Don't we think what we are doing can cause mistrust and defeat the purpose of this thread? Now, what you wrote is just a harmless expression of frustration about not being able to secure a job. However, someone who doesn't understand Hausa, because they have no idea of what you are saying, may think you are conveying important information and trying to hide it from non-Hausa-speaking folks. Let's make an effort to carry everyone along. This issue of writing in Hausa has caused many problems on this thread, so we should try to avoid it.

PS: I'm a full-blooded Northerner from Bauchi State.

53 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahaf04: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2023
Nadingo:
Why are we northerners so selfish like this? Maiyasa bama adalci ma abokan zaman mu ne? This is a public forum for crying out loud, and it has been emphasized and reemphasized time and time again that the medium of communication here is English. How would we feel if Yorubas, Igbos, and other tribes decide to communicate or pass information in their own languages that we cannot understand? Don't we think what we are doing can cause mistrust and defeat the purpose of this thread? Now, what you wrote is just a harmless expression of frustration about not being able to secure a job. However, someone who doesn't understand Hausa, because they have no idea of what you are saying, may think you are conveying important information and trying to hide it from non-Hausa-speaking folks. Let's make an effort to carry everyone along. This issue of writing in Hausa has caused many problems on this thread, so we should try to avoid it.

U have said it all n absolutely right, pls let's be considered of our brothers' feelings.
I am also Hausa from Gombe, but this is very wrong in a public forum like this.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2023
izaray:
Hi dear, please is the 135k including the new salary adjustment/ increment by President Tinubu?
Who's your dear angry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2023
mattbass:
Do you really think you deserve a federal appointment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2023
Nadingo:

Sorry for pouring out my frustration in hausa language. I have done so numerous time in English and no help at all. But all the same thank you for the correction. I will adhere by it next time.
Is not easy sir.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2023
2023Blessed:
Do you really think you deserve a federal appointment?
If because I communicated in hausa and you feel so, then is a two way thing. But the almighty knows I do deserve sir.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2023
Ahaf04:

U have said it all n absolutely right, pls let's be considered of our brothers' feelings.
I am also Hausa from Gombe, but this is very wrong in a public forum like this.
Well noted with thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Patrickflames, Blankstare(m), Sobirin, harmony940(m), oluxmondd2, KingClown(m), PrinceFola(m), TroyQueen, Swagsultan1(m), mumdemmy, Kaykay9, Users2000, Alfredd16, Oppy2020, dareh85, wayisshut and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.