Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247491 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Teesad1:

Which agency sir?

No need

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
donbee:
Officer lives in hamlet, no access to portal water, groceries, poor/no network, dealing with smugglers, with your money you will find it difficult to get something to buy.

Ohhhh, thanks for explaining
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2023
ayuba070:

Sir, is true but so far is one month I have seen (September)
which agency and under which ministry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 1:25am On Nov 01, 2023
May November bring blessings to all of us, abundant blessings and success in this job hunting. Amen.

39 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 4:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Jibreel22222:

Are you saying they have started paying salary? Tertiary institutions we never see anything oo
they have started paying FTI since yesterday morning.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jibreel22222(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Oshin56:
they have started paying FTI since yesterday morning.
University we never see anything ooo man don reach limit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Maiturare1:
See how this liar is misleading people.
eyaa get a life. Many have received and still receiving. Most of you just want to talk without knowing anything. Mumu

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2023
ayuba070:

Sir, is true but so far is one month I have seen (September)
Allow the idiot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2023
Jibreel22222:

Are you saying they have started paying salary? Tertiary institutions we never see anything oo
Most FTI workers have received their Oct salary yesterday including me. May be yours has to do with your bank network.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2023
November will be filled with happiness.
November will be filled with miracles.
November will be filled with positivity.
November will be filled with kindness.
November will be filled with hope.
November will be filled with testimonies.
November will be filled with congratulations.
November will be filled with blessings.
In Sha Allah Ya Rabb Ameen 🤲🏼

Meanwhile, I stumble on these APL on Twitter.... 😄

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2023
DearAminu:
November will be filled with happiness.
November will be filled with miracles.
November will be filled with positivity.
November will be filled with kindness.
November will be filled with hope.
November will be filled with testimonies.
November will be filled with congratulations.
November will be filled with blessings.
In Sha Allah Ya Rabb Ameen 🤲🏼

Meanwhile, I stumble on these APL on Twitter.... 😄

Three Technical Assistance on same position!

Congratulations to them. I pray we rejoice to this month.

Happy New Month All.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jibreel22222(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Nadingo:
Most FTI workers have received their Oct salary yesterday including me. May be yours has to do with your bank network.
Wage award dey there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Jibreel22222:

Wage award dey there?
NO
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month my people....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bleokobi2019: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2023
What’s the best agricultural agency to work in?

Any idea on the salary of Nigeria Commodity Exchange?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2023
kkkp:
eyaa get a life. Many have received and still receiving. Most of you just want to talk without knowing anything. Mumu
Since when? You liar.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2023
bleokobi2019:
What’s the best agricultural agency to work in?

Any idea on the salary of Nigeria Commodity Exchange?

NAIC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2023
Maiturare1:
Since when? You liar.
Oga rest abeg, as he said many have received and still receiving, i personally know many people that are working under federal teaching hospitals that received.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Another opportunity from Federal Ministry of Education via Sokoto!!!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Any Idea if conpass salary increment as been implemented....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maiturare1:
Since when? You liar.
Mumu if your agency did not receive on time that does not mean others did not. Useless fool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
kkkp:
Mumu if your agency did not receive on time that does not mean others did not. Useless fool
please as conpass implement the new salary scale that was approved for them around July
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
asiwaju60:
please as conpass implement the new salary scale that was approved for them around July
No sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
kkkp:
Na u be the big mumu as u think u can scam me and I no gree

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maiturare1:

Guy what's your problem, what the guy said is true abi you have personal beef with the guy.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maiturare1:

Idiot the attention you are looking for I will give it to you today. Nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ermm:

Guy what's your problem, what the guy said is true abi you have personal beef with the guy.
Na envy things. I know his type.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
kkkp:
Idiot the attention you are looking for I will give it to you today. Nincompoop
Any update as regards NSITF? Is November already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Can someone list the organisations or MDAs that is currently recruiting silently that one can push? Your responses will highly be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
You may refresh your FIRS connect.
Zacch desk dey busy since mornin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Moh... cry cry

Mohisah:
You may refresh your FIRS connect.
Zacch desk dey busy since mornin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ucheclaw(m), b3llo(m), SINJEL, oluxmondd2, Daklo, Hawie23luv, StepGodfather, Apalara1, Zacks43, Gloriouspace, Malleek(m), zizou34, ANYAMUEL(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.