Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254706 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ceasarceasar: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
asiwaju60:
General recruitment or replacement...?

Replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Bj01:
I enter the same lift with Bello Masari today at Deda hospital where my wife put to bed this morning and the man was seriously looking at me with his police officers and I did not greet him.infact I was ashamed the end road of politician the man has a tribal mark he will be thinking I don't know him.even his police officers were all looking at me.we just need to do good.infact what can I gain by talking to him and his family?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
I quoted you in a dead waiting for your response. 🤔🤔🤔

Mohisah:
Let's see what the next 2 weeks provides us from ICPC yet, this info is subject to change cos i no be God o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mohisah:
On FIRS, the process was halted, no Apl was prepared to the best of my knowledge sha. They're trying to resume d process, it won't take more than a week if they resolve it. Tnx boss
Anything on CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Danat:
Please any information about 25% and 35% salary increment for Federal Tertiary institutions Conuass, contiss etc?

RSVP: Kkkp, Gensanusi, mohisah
Nothing yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
DearAminu:
Some time ago, I was waiting for an elevator at the Ministry of Health within the federal secretariat. Unexpectedly, the minister's aide, a police officer, temporarily restricted other ministry workers from entering the elevator. I voiced my protest, intending to enter, but to my surprise, when I turned around, the minister himself had arrived to board the elevator. Onlookers advised me to wait for the minister, I no send

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! May the arrival of the baby mark the start of great blessings and success for your family.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mohisah:
On FIRS, the process was halted, no Apl was prepared to the best of my knowledge sha. They're trying to resume d process, it won't take more than a week if they resolve it. Tnx boss

How about ITF did they even start any recruitment process? cus my connect said nothing like that was initiated. Who has any idea when they possibly start recruitment process for ITF pls share.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
HussenAdul:
All the newly appointed DGs are not ready to conclude or release the Apls their predecessors left on their desks. Such as firs, ITF, etc

Did they former ITF DG initiate and recruitment process? Cus all my sources said nothing like that. Pls if you have any info share. Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Replacement
pls when re the going to do recruitment or replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Please what does it mean when your connect is telling you to pray more for him also

Shey connect need prayers ne
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Vasgas:
Please what does it mean when your connect is telling you to pray more for him also

Lol. It's a Nigerian thing. PBAT fit collect your CV still tell you make you just go dey pray smiley smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
DearAminu:
Some time ago, I was waiting for an elevator at the Ministry of Health within the federal secretariat. Unexpectedly, the minister's aide, a police officer, temporarily restricted other ministry workers from entering the elevator. I voiced my protest, intending to enter, but to my surprise, when I turned around, the minister himself had arrived to board the elevator. Onlookers advised me to wait for the minister, I no send

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! May the arrival of the baby mark the start of great blessings and
success for your family.

Lol 😂 you mean this present minister?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Vasgas:

It because future no belong to him/her(uncertainty).
Connect needs prayer cos na pesin dey handle dey file/CV grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Vasgas:

lols it simply means he has done his part. He has submitted your CV to the necessary place or person in charge. As a typical Nigerian what follows is prayers.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
DearAminu:
I don't have an idea!

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Misbahuddeen:

Lol. It's a Nigerian thing. PBAT fit collect your CV still tell you make you just go dey pray smiley smiley smiley

🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshvine(f): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Anyone with CONHESS current salary structure please help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ceasarceasar: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Namus2020:
pls when re the going to do recruitment or replacement?

Am asking too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nayadee: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
MomtwinzA:

Pls who has info about DIA civilian pay for starters?
pls @success can I have your mail addy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
freshvine:
Anyone with CONHESS current salary structure please help
cumulative with hazard allowance 130k. FMC , Teaching hospital or agency under ministry of health?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
kkkp:
cumulative with hazard allowance 130k. FMC , Teaching hospital or agency under ministry of health?

Is anything cooking in FMC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Vasgas:

Is anything cooking in FMC?
She asked about Conhess that's why am asking her

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nayadee:
pls @success can I have your mail addy

Good evening bro. I do not have idea on the pay.... I can help you ask . Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by augustine5ayo: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Help your boy...... I'm even ready to work in borno....08108337267
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bamsherif(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Good evening, pls any info on recruitment into the new ministry of marine and blue economy? And pls how much could be the payment for a bsc holder?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Very correct,pls if your read Engineering then push
Pls do you know when are they likely to issue Another APLs at TCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2023
DSA is dishing out letters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 6:05am On Nov 03, 2023
This is a big alpha guys.
Degods community on this, launching soon.
-Click bags.fm/$mrposh_1
-Click on claim my bags link
-Connect Twitter (X account)
-share the post and invite as many people as possible
GL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olabima: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Mohisah:
Are u in Abuja? I might knw a Woman, who is smhw in charge of dat

Oga Mohisa, can you please connect me with the woman in charge. Thank you
Email: adeyinusa@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Am asking too
okay I was told it should be around December or January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2023
I was told apl was distributed June/july is dis another batch?
Broxyy:
DSA is dishing out letters

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: theceo1602 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.