Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228598 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Oxygen03:

What is the full meaning of EH?
Experience Hire (EH) AND GT (Graduate Trainee)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pls is any of these an A-list?

Agriculture

Federal Ministry of Agriculture

1. Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN)
2. National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
3. National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)
4. Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)
5. National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
6. Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
7. Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
8. Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
9 Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
10. National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
NO
XieXie:

Agriculture

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin
XieXie:

Agriculture

grin grin grin
Dem suppose dey D-List😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na you be the real Baban Mutum. Find one better agency give me. See it as Sadaqa Jariyaa
Mohisah:
Lol i nvr finish sch😅 & no plan to wrk sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
XieXie:

Agriculture

If you are an hustler, you will make extra money.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
XieXie:

Agriculture

This No. 04 get plenty allowance, including education and clothing

Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mohisah:
Are u in Abuja? I might knw a Woman, who is smhw in charge of dat

How far about the above chief?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gensanusi:

Some agencies don received 70k
I don't think any MDA has received sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
XieXie:

Agriculture

Not A list but they are ok. Never underate any Federal government job. Just pray for grace. Some places if you no belong you no go know.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
kkkp:
Not A list but they are ok. Never underate any Federal government job. Just pray for grace. Some places if you no belong you no go know.

True. I laugh when people do this. I did my NYSC with a department under Ministry of environment, and let me tell you, the money that was periodically shared (sometimes monthly) to staff was always substantial. Even I at the bottom of the pecking order as a corper saw a lot of money. Just to be clear, this was a department in the ministry, not an agency under the ministry. But it is a revenue generating department in FMEnv.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
kkkp:
#facts

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mubby4luv:

I will give you one, New Yorker Goodluck. Bonus Automatic car wash.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beeyouu:

True. I laugh when people do this. I did my NYSC with a department under Ministry of environment, and let me tell you, the money that was periodically shared (sometimes monthly) to staff was always substantial. Even I at the bottom of the pecking order as a corper saw a lot of money. Just to be clear, this was a department in the ministry, not an agency under the ministry. But it is a revenue generating department in FMEnv.
Na so e be for every organization. U can be in dat very Department n u no go knw say dem share dat moni. Office get clicks, cos nobody want pesin wer go implicate am. Trust is very slim in Ministries, ur colleague sharing same office with u go sly u asap to Perm Sec of DFA, ur eyes go clear for panel🤣🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
obinnanelson04:
I don't think any MDA has received sir.

I have received my own including the arrears

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
XieXie:

Agriculture

You left out the most juicy under Agriculture -Bank of Agriculture (BOA).
NAIC is also a hidden gem.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
TCN.....push

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
XieXie:

Agriculture

I have a friend at NAQS, he says apart from the monthly salary which is CONRAISS, 15k to 20k are shared to each staff every week (in cash). He's at dry port in the North.

Number 4 too is good, i mean very good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hussen240:
NNPC Ltd will soon open portal for massive recruitment. The recruitment will focus more on skills.
Thank you Hussen240, let's get prepared for the open recruitment. One may get into places like this with commitment, hard work and prayer without any connect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Biokana:

Thank you Hussen240, let's get prepared for the open recruitment. One may get into places like this with commitment, hard work and prayer without any connect.

Besides NNPCL, which of the MDA is prepping for new intake, massive or just replacement.

Some of our middlemen to the connect want us to listen out for any ongoing or shortly recruiting MDAs.

Public or secret.

@everyone

Thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
most of then work at the border and make money there. But the working condition is hell.

KhalilAK:

I have a friend at NAQS the number 9 in this list, he says apart from the monthly salary which is CONRAISS, 15k to 20k are shared to each staff every week (in cash). He's at Kaduna dry port.

Number 4 too is good, i mean very good.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
donbee:
most of then work at the border and make money there. But the working condition is hell.

Care to expantiate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Officer lives in hamlet, no access to portal water, groceries, poor/no network, dealing with smugglers, with your money you will find it difficult to get something to buy.

CANTICLES:

Care to expantiate?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hussen240:
NNPC Ltd will soon open portal for massive recruitment. The recruitment will focus more on skills.

Thanks for this info boss. Please, do you have an idea of the kind of skills that will be needed and advertised pls? If you can get example of skills i'd apprecaite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gensanusi:

congratulations for yours.....MOD the headquarter of corruption, I hope they will pay us soonest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
obinnanelson04:
congratulations for yours.....MOD the headquarter of corruption, I hope they will pay us soonest.
It's dropping for paramilitary right now. Ministry of health also. But just one month.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
See how this liar is misleading people.
kkkp:
2 months wage award has started dropping..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
opylog:

Thanks for this info boss. Please, do you have an idea of the kind of skills that will be needed and advertised pls? If you can get example of skills i'd apprecaite.
Just Google Refinery skilled labour examples
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Maiturare1:
See how this liar is misleading people.

Sir, is true but so far is one month I have seen (September)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jibreel22222(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nadingo:
It's dropping for paramilitary right now. Ministry of health also. But just one month.
Are you saying they have started paying salary? Tertiary institutions we never see anything oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jibreel22222:

Are you saying they have started paying salary? Tertiary institutions we never see anything oo

He's talking about Wage Award (35k)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teesad1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gensanusi:

Which agency sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gentleman109 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.