Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294948 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mohisah:
Boss u fit ask am here, Sir.
Please does anybody have an update on any of these. EFCC, DIA and DSS 🙏🏾

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
PlsBanMe:
It's the new FG polytechnic in Delta State. Lecturing position.

That's great. Congratulations once again bro. May Allah make it beneficial to you and yours.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Co-ask

Nayadee:

Good evening Mohisah pls anything from NUPRC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Aliyumichika:
Alhamdulillah!
Alhamdulillah!!
Alhamdulillah!!!
The long awaiting job hunt has come to an end today.. Almighty Allah has done it for me.. I collected my Apl and also did my capture today.. May the Almighty that did it for me do it for all of you Ameen.

Congratulations 🎉
Ameen 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bluev:

No, their office @zone 4
Do you have any idea if this is still ongoing please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
PlsBanMe:
It's the new FG polytechnic in Delta State. Lecturing position.

Is not going to be easy, high cost of living in the south south and low salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gensanusi:

Is not going to be easy, high cost of living in the south south and low salary

If the new salary is implemented.. He will enjoy also hope you remember the minimum wage will be reviewed next year. Meaning he can earn up to 200+ as salary...

The good news is that his life is moving forward and not stagnate. We pray for more good news everyday on this forum...

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Success1930:

If the new salary is implemented.. He will enjoy also hope you remember the minimum wage will be reviewed next year. Meaning he can earn up to 200+ as salary...

The good news is that his life is moving forward and not stagnate. We pray for more good news everyday on this forum...
Words on the marble. And amen to your prayers.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
👇👇👇👇

Itzlinda:
Please who has sample of sample of cbn offer. Dem wan scam my friend

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
XieXie:
Do you have any idea if this is still ongoing please?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uukkah77: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Is any FG workers have received salary especially Compass?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Uukkah77:
Is any FG workers have received salary especially Compass?

Some have started receiving
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Since last week for Salary, this Wednesday is for 35k.all has finished remaining 4k in my account.

uote author=Gensanusi post=127248929]

Some have started receiving [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bj01:

Since last week for Salary, this Wednesday is for 35k.all has finished remaining 4k in my account.

LoL. e no easy brother

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please what is the entry level salary of FAAN, FIRS and NCMDB

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
National Agency for Control of Aid.

Pls any information concerning the above agency will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uukkah77: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gensanusi:

Some have started receiving
Just now received but I never see palliative oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ncdmb,FIRS and FAAN. I don't know their specific amount for ncdm but they worked on their salary last yr.FIRS is not up to 5M per annum.for FAAnN their monthly salary is around 123k thereabout that if am ryt.

quote author=Prince806 post=127250180]Please what is the entry level salary of FAAN, FIRS and NCMDB[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sog2:
👇👇👇👇

cry , God! Will I ever hold an APL addressed to me in this my life at all !
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good evening sir, please is there any news on NPA and NIMASA recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mohisah:
Boss u fit ask am here, Sir.
Good evening sir, please is there any news on NPA and NIMASA recruitment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Hussen240:
National Agency for Control of Aid.

Pls any information concerning the above agency will be appreciated.
Seriously please who have an idea their monthly salary and if its a good place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulstoic: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2023
@mohisah I'm presently serving in Abuja and I've been a constant follower of this page for months. I don't know if I can meet up with you sir. As a corps member, I need all the friends, boss and connects I can get.
I stay in Kubwa.

Any other person in Abuja too abeg... @kkkp and Mr Hussein which state do you reside sirs?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Itzlinda:
Please tell that your friend to find a way to get in touch with their HR department to confirm if his/her name is truly there.
That's the only sure way I know.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Ifex93:
Greetings Ma'am,

Thank you for your update.

Please are you aware if slots were given for this recruitment/replacement and maybe the cate that got the slot?

Thank you

No not yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2023
Prince806:
Please what is the entry level salary of FAAN, FIRS and NCMDB
240+ for entry level for FIRS.
NCDMB was 400+ before the review
FAAN, no idea.
Any update at NCDMB for replacement?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2023
Itzlinda:
Lol ....wetin them tell Ur friend and what's his or her name(first or last name ) incase person want help u check HR list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2023
moonberry:

cry , God! Will I ever hold an APL addressed to me in this my life at all !

Perhaps you are destined to be an employer of labour, the one who addresses and signs APL.. Think about it and fret not

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Abdulstoic:
@mohisah I'm presently serving in Abuja and I've been a constant follower of this page for months. I don't know if I can meet up with you sir. As a corps member, I need all the friends, boss and connects I can get.
I stay in Kubwa.

Any other person in Abuja too abeg... @kkkp and Mr Hussein which state do you reside sirs?
U no fit see me cos i dey Military zone & secondly, i no be Boss o, I'm a still a boy, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Mohisah:
U no fit see me cos i dey Military zone & secondly, i no be Boss o, I'm a still a boy, Sir.
People wey dey military zone are now invisible? Lol... Morning Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Good morning Sir. Remember me in your paradise Sir.

freddybonz:

Lol ....wetin them tell Ur friend and what's his or her name(first or last name ) incase person want help u check HR list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Good morning house
Happy new month.
I pray this month brings open doors and plenty of Appointment letters for everyone in Jesus name amen

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abcdx(m), Alafersey, spido(m), Whiterose21 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.