Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6263813 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lol LA & SLA re different in terms dat LA is to sit n watch oga? grin
Not every politician send letter for employment, they prefer face-to-face.

Being an assistant to a Honorable in NASS, u don't hv to just sit dwn n watch, u shld connect with fellows n grow yourself, dats wat i believe she shld be doin

Thanks so much for your contributions.. God bless u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Khalil are you very sure?
KhalilAK:

350+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:
You are here reading this message. You pleaded APL and verification before you can make payment in raw materials at Maiatama. Out of pity. They agreed to help you hoping you’ll pay.
APL was sent to you after 6weeks of receiving your dry CV. You printed the APL in colored thinking you are smart. You verified it, you played smart to commence documentation after verifying the genuity without payment or keeping your word. You were asked at the documentation venue to produce the original APL before signing in. There you hocked. You are now pleading with your connect to forgive you for being smart and you will double the payment. Your name has been replaced. If make pim, I’ll mention your details here…
Aha, if the deal falls through and there's a way to exchange his name on that paper, I'd like to volunteer myself 🤓
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:
You are here reading this message. You pleaded APL and verification before you can make payment in raw materials at Maiatama. Out of pity. They agreed to help you hoping you’ll pay.
APL was sent to you after 6weeks of receiving your dry CV. You printed the APL in colored thinking you are smart. You verified it, you played smart to commence documentation after verifying the genuity without payment or keeping your word. You were asked at the documentation venue to produce the original APL before signing in. There you hocked. You are now pleading with your connect to forgive you for being smart and you will double the payment. Your name has been replaced. If make pim, I’ll mention your details here…

Hmmmm inside life
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 2:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
NACA is ♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️
Mohi abeg na recycling you mean for here?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulstoic: 3:24am On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
I just dey gv instance o! Who me be to get slot. L
Egbon reply my mentions na.

And e don try wey I see Hussein, Xtruzz and Nadeeyah brake light for here o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Jbond:
Mohi abeg na recycling you mean for here?
Lol are they Factory? But sha, recycling means process of production to bcome a finish good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:12am On Dec 02, 2023
Echrist:
Lol LA & SLA re different in terms dat LA is to sit n watch oga? grin
Not every politician send letter for employment, they prefer face-to-face.

Being an assistant to a Honorable in NASS, u don't hv to just sit dwn n watch, u shld connect with fellows n grow yourself, dats wat i believe she shld be doin

Thanks so much for your contributions.. God bless u
Pls click "Quote" to reply, then u shld scroll down to last paragraph, and strt writing your replies at the front of that last word in bracket, dat way if u reply somebody, d person will see it as mention n know

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2023
fail:

Abeg call him/her out so people can be aware of them.
No. I think enough has been said and her last part was clear enough.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 6:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:

This is one of the reason why greediness is extremely bad, you got what a lot of people are looking for, some people are even pleading with 50% upfront payment but you were tested, you think are playing smart,
Now you have ruined yourself. You see why some Nigerians are very wicked no matter their condition?? They decided to help you out of pure heart but your greed made you to shoot yourself in the leg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol are they Factory? But sha, recycling means process of production to bcome a finish good

Good morning Sir and Madam
Oga Mohisah, and Madam Xtrus, . Bros and sis, make una reply me na , I don quotes una tire, nobody Dy reply my DM.

Please reply my mail.
Thank you as you do so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Jazberry1:

Good morning Sir and Madam
Oga Mohisah, and Madam Xtrus, . Bros and sis, make una reply me na , I don quotes una tire, nobody Dy reply my DM.

Please reply my mail.
Thank you as you do so.
I no get anythin to offer na why, no vex. Na dem Xtruzz , Hussen240 etc be boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2023
FASASI1:

This is one of the reason why greediness is extremely bad, you got what a lot of people are looking for, some people are even pleading with 50% upfront payment but you were tested, you think are playing smart,
Now you have ruined yourself. You see why some Nigerians are very wicked no matter their condition?? They decided to help you out of pure heart but your greed made you to shoot yourself in the leg
This one sef no be greed. Na breach of trust & contract. He/she don successfully block others from gettin such grace of slot dat won't require upfront payment.
The HR suppose order for his arrest for forgery of Apl😅

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Senior Man, grin

Mohisah:
I just dey gv instance o! Who me be to get slot. L
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Oxygen03:

Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB).
Check the list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2023
Hello my pple...been a while

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Pls click "Quote" to reply, then u shld scroll down to last paragraph, and strt writing your replies at the front of that last word in bracket, dat way if u reply somebody, d person will see it as mention n know

Thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
This one sef no be greed. Na breach of trust & contract. He/she don successfully block others from gettin such grace of slot dat won't require upfront payment.
The HR suppose order for his arrest for forgery of Apl😅
This kind of self-sabotage amazes me everytime I come across something like it and the thing is, I keep seeing more and more stories like this everyday.
I keep thinking, what is biting someone in the rear that they would do themselves wrong by themselves? Who do you blame after?
May Allah help us avoid self-sabotage, Allahumma ameen.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

This kind of self-sabotage amazes me everytime I come across something like it and the thing is, I keep seeing more and more stories like this everyday.
I keep thinking, what is biting someone in the rear that they would do themselves wrong by themselves? Who do you blame after?
May Allah help us avoid self-sabotage, Allahumma ameen.
Np be small self-sabotage o! If at all he knows d amount of graduates we hv in this country and more re still joining the queues of job Hunt. Pesin see slot he/she go humbly sabotage him/herself. Mk e no blame devil 😈 sha, cos dis one devil hand no reach am at all😅💔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Arising from the 5th Meeting of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) which I chaired; the board approved the promotion of 4498 personnel from the Nigeria Correctional Service, 4598 from the Nigeria Immigration Service, 1680 from Federal Fire Service, and 21385 from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, totaling 32,361 personnel across board.

This feat which remains unprecedented in the history of paramilitary Service in Nigeria is an evidence of the commitment of the #RenewedHope government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in prioritising the welfare of our officers... Minister of Interior

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2023
I agree with u , confirmed.lets keep hope alive
Aleksandra:
Happy new month guys! May this month favour us all.

Mhen! Quest for APL isn't easy. I almost gave up o My ncc top shot didn't give me any head way😭. But we move sha, one day, I'll testify in this forum. Well FYI. Another list for TCN is coming up hopefully before Dec. ending. Connect with your senators/reps in Power committee, but you should be an engineer, at least from the source that told the source that told my source😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Pls teach me Sir, cos i don't even know what i said there. Thanks
how authentic is this pla moh, and they need the payment of 1513 for NIN verification

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nexuspulse(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Good morning my people! Be honest and transparent in all your dealings!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
22just:

Perhaps you are destined to be an employer of labour, the one who addresses and signs APL.. Think about it and fret not

It is well sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Pls teach me Sir, cos i don't even know what i said there. Thanks
how truth about this program guys

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Biokana:

They didn't comprehend the post.
Perhaps is a sign that he will soon be congratulated.
Congratulations in advance Dear Aminu.
He should have used quotes too. 😂🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Basheer32:
how authentic is this pla moh, and they need the payment of 1513 for NIN verification
Person wey wan dash you money dey tell you to pay money for verification. Do you need heavenly revelation to know it's a scam?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
KUNZEH:
Hello my pple...been a while
welcome Back boss.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
PrinceFola:
welcome Back boss.
My Prince

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mubby4luv:
No. I think enough has been said and her last part was clear enough.
She for call d person name make we no am. Na one bad egg d spoil d rest. Opportunity wen plenty pipu d look for no see oo dis one cum waste.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:
This is so good to read. I really detest people that don't keep their words. if it didn't work, I am sure you would have heard anon screaming blue murder. It has worked now, you want to act smart. You have forgotten, this would most definitely affect other innocent slot buyers.
Shame on you Anon.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
nikola:

This is so good to read. I really detest people that don't keep their words. if it didn't work, I am sure you would have heard anon screaming blue murder. It has worked now, you want to act smart. You have forgotten, this would most definitely affect other innocent slot buyers.
Shame on you Anon.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Prince806(m), rash47(m), Perpsphere, Konne, ZARAMITE(m), Drokhinig, AMINDA and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.