Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6331143 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Mohisah:
U no fit see me cos i dey Military zone & secondly, i no be Boss o, I'm a still a boy, Sir.

Good morning sir.
Please reply my mail.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Xtruzz:

240+ for entry level for FIRS.
NCDMB was 400+ before the review
FAAN, no idea.
Any update at NCDMB for replacement?

Good morning Ma,
Please reply my mail

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Nadingo:
People wey dey military zone are now invisible? Lol... Morning Boss.
The guy is wise. He no wan hear story that touches the hrt in the name of blasphe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Nadingo:
People wey dey military zone are now invisible? Lol... Morning Boss.
Lol i no too get friends n makin friends no just be my tin of late n my location cm dey restricted.😑 U no go understand me sha!
Morning Boss🙌
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Jbond:
Seriously please who have an idea their monthly salary and if its a good place to work?

I have two of my brother that got the place recently two of them rejected it,infact the appointment letter came by June this yr.their salary is around 100plus and no allowances,one of them is working with accountyn firm given him over 250k plus rent accomodations and the second person is a lawyer and hustling for more than 15yrs one time Special adviser to the governor and a big hustlers of contracts and d wife working wt CBN make him turn down d offer

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Please I sent you a DM. Reply please

Don't lose hope. I am slightly older than you and I just got a FG job this October. Funnest thing is it came when I least expected it and with absolutely no CONNECT. God will do it for you. I applied via a link pasted here months ago. Please don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Jazberry1:
Good morning house
Happy new month.
I pray this month brings open doors and plenty of Appointment letters for everyone in Jesus name amen
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2023
Jazberry1:

Good morning Ma,
Please reply my mail

Thanks
any hope for FIRS replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2023
Bj01:

I have two of my brother that got the place recently two of them rejected it,infact the appointment letter came by June this yr.their salary is around 100plus and no allowances,one of them is working with accountyn firm given him over 250k plus rent accomodations and the second person is a lawyer and hustling for more than 15yrs one time Special adviser to the governor and a big hustlers of contracts and d wife working wt CBN make him turn down d offer
Choi baba thank you for the update, mehn for your brothers to turn down the offer meaning its not encouraging at all, and obvious your brothers them dey ball already judging from their profile you indicated.
May God help us all o. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Everytime I reply I get mailer deamon saying it has failed. Can you please drop your email here? Once I contact you, you edit it out.

nikwes:
Please I sent you a DM. Reply please

Don't lose hope. I am slightly older than you and I just got a FG job this October. Funnest thing is it came when I least expected it and with absolutely no CONNECT. God will do it for you. I applied via a link pasted here months ago. Please don't give up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Amen🙏
Jazberry1:
Good morning house
Happy new month.
I pray this month brings open doors and plenty of Appointment letters for everyone in Jesus name amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nurainBS(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2023
please is there any news on npa and NIMASA recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dexyity(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Lot of APL flying left and right, God when is my own turn? I believe

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Aliyumichika:
Alhamdulillah!
Alhamdulillah!!
Alhamdulillah!!!
The long awaiting job hunt has come to an end today.. Almighty Allah has done it for me.. I collected my Apl and also did my capture today.. May the Almighty that did it for me do it for all of you Ameen.

Congratulations bro. I will by Might of God announce my own soonest. More wins for us all to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Aliyumichika:
Alhamdulillah!
Alhamdulillah!!
Alhamdulillah!!!
The long awaiting job hunt has come to an end today.. Almighty Allah has done it for me.. I collected my Apl and also did my capture today.. May the Almighty that did it for me do it for all of you Ameen.

Congratulations bro Michika. I will by the Might of God announce my own soonest. More wins for us all to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
No be everytime A or B class agency.. See this

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol i no too get friends n makin friends no just be my tin of late n my location cm dey restricted.😑 U no go understand me sha!
Morning Boss🙌
please do you have any news on NPA and NIMASA recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Alright please send mail to emmakens2022@gmail.com. thanks

PlsBanMe post=127258408]Everytime I reply I get mailer deamon saying it has failed. Can you please drop your email here? Once I contact you, you edit it out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Basheer32:
any hope for FIRS replacement

Good afternoon sir/ma

I don't have idea and info about this.

Please Mr. Moh and others, say something

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulstoic: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mohisah:
U no fit see me cos i dey Military zone & secondly, i no be Boss o, I'm a still a boy, Sir.

Shey make I quote you on a dead thread? Make we talk.
Normal nah, you will still leave military zone sometimes nah Boss or shey i fit come see you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulstoic: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
HussenAdul:

The guy is wise. He no wan hear story that touches the hrt in the name of blasphe...

Subhanallah...no be so o.
Me I be Lagos boy wey come serve for Abuja and I won try link up make my service year no waste o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please who knows about the salary of NSIA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Prince806:
Please who knows about the salary of NSIA

Are they recruiting??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Happy new month guys! May this month favour us all.

Mhen! Quest for APL isn't easy. I almost gave up o My ncc top shot didn't give me any head way😭. But we move sha, one day, I'll testify in this forum. Well FYI. Another list for TCN is coming up hopefully before Dec. ending. Connect with your senators/reps in Power committee, but you should be an engineer, at least from the source that told the source that told my source😂

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SamAlech: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Unbreakable26(f): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
2el:

Are they recruiting??

I am not sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeadah: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please which one of these is better, for some one with NCE expecting his degree next year. NNPC and FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Joeadah:
Please which one of these is better, for some one with NCE expecting his degree next year. NNPC and FIRS
NNPC is better in terms of long term renumeration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Joeadah:
NNPC is better in terms of long term renumeration. But, if u study anythin Econs&Taxation or any Calculation course in ur degree, go for FIRS, cos na Tax Dept dem go put u n it way more better than NNPCL, but u shldnt expect bumper allowances, but ur eyes go see moni grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Aleksandra:
Happy new month guys! May this month favour us all.

Mhen! Quest for APL isn't easy. I almost gave up o My ncc top shot didn't give me any head way😭. But we move sha, one day, I'll testify in this forum. Well FYI. Another list for TCN is coming up hopefully before Dec. ending. Connect with your senators/reps in Power committee, but you should be an engineer, at least from the source that told the source that told my source😂
you are 100% correct on TCN. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
NACA is ♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Newcastle2023(m), Oluwagbemiga20(m), preciousfuture, dayo2hot, Joeadah, HyperCoaster, Headings11, jaybest90(m), aisha92 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.