Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257945 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah post=127351786]

Na God be d ultimate helper.I still dey beg success1930 n hussen240 to help my candidates like disπŸ˜‘

Boss, you dey whine me ni... U be Oga patapata... U get 50G connect..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Loneranger59: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2023

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:
Drop any questions you have regarding any agency you are waiting for "only" let me give you feedback.
Ferma or FMOW
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
MrOreo:

I don't know what transpired between those guys up there but this your response no be here. Being an ass kisser won't get you too far in this life. So use your head my bloda. One love

You missed the fun intended.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Success1930:

Mohisah post=127351786]

Na God be d ultimate helper.I still dey beg success1930 n hussen240 to help my candidates like disπŸ˜‘

Boss, you dey whine me ni... U be Oga patapata... U get 50G connect..
Continue dey whine 😫. I go soon get connections o😊
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Am I the only female looking for work here....please somebody help me please...let depression and frustration not injure me....am not looking for A list jobs, any federal job is ok for me, I have my masters degree..

I don't have anyone to mention here, but I know their are genuine people here...na beg I dey beg.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Xtruzz:

LolπŸ˜†.. Tjis is their basic salary exclusive of transportation, medical, school fees etc allowances. 54k is just basic salary…

Basic in the essence that if you applied for study leave with pay, 54k is what that will be hitting your account as salary monthly. No allowances will be attached. All allowances will disappear but Once you resume back to work, the various allowances will start reading.

54k is just basic salary. Check his pay slip and you’ll discover all hidden allowances..

Oh that's great. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
NdanaBusu:

NNRA, DSS and FIRS
Please, When are we to expect Apls for either recruitment or replacement
e be like say that NNRA don become secret Agency. No any info about them.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah:
I pray God will used you to bless me with a Job πŸ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol πŸ˜‚ I'll tip u to go there by 1pm, follow anybody wearing kaftan or u see as Muslim, the security won't question u, cos it is Asalat (prayer) time. Feel free, don't mind d security n wlk thru d gate wit people on kaftan since u aren't too bold to shun them n go ur way
Please Oga Mohisah, I sent you a DM.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
What is the latest on SEC please?

Jamahyel:
Drop any questions you have regarding any agency you are waiting for "only" let me give you feedback.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 12:57am On Dec 07, 2023
Does anyone know the entry level salary at Defense Space Administration, and their working conditions, please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 4:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Moh99:

e be like say that NNRA don become secret Agency. No any info about them.
what about FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2023
Basheer32:
what about FIRS
No idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2023
Success1930:

I heard some have collected APL and some will still collect.. December & January are months of appointment letters

Alright. Thanks ma
God is in control.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2023
MrSuama:

You missed the fun intended.
Oh, my bad.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2023
Mohisah:
180k is still small as earning per month. Transport & food + data will nearly collect everythinπŸ˜…
I better believ they enjoy 13th month salary to cushion their hires or liabilities/responsibilities

PhD holder with 3 years experience for university dey collect 160k+ as of today.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2023
StepGodfather:

PhD holder with 3 years experience for university dey collect 160k+ as of today.
Na true. If u collect salary, don't u do plus n minus?😊 Okay, u collect 160k, the only money u cld realise na 30k aftr month endπŸ˜…, U go like am like dat? Sm people re receiving 80k n still living large. All na ur expenses go mk u enjoy d work.
Phd holders fr sch no be only salary be deir means of makin money. If work na by salary, no body go gree work fr cbn base on d hype, n wen u see d salary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2023
StepGodfather:

That's the salary of NCE GL 07 in one agency I know.

This life no balance

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2023
National Council for Climate Change....
Puuuuuuuush
Choooke your connects...

May Allah ﷻ make it easier on us. 🀲🏼

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2023

@ Nadingo seems FTI salary has started dropping
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2023
Abeg you in the name of Allah pls I need contact of the DG for this agency
Eminence50:
Is there anything going to happen at NOA national orientation agency coz my connect said the new DG of NOA said she should remind him by January as regards appointment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Pls help me with the contact of the new DG of the agency for Allah sake
Musty112:

Pray and be hopeful. Also tell your connect to constantly remind the DG as u are not the only one that has been promised same January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
CAPTIVATOR:

Yeah bro. Mine has dropped.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
CAPTIVATOR:

It began dropping since yesterday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Havardcv: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Good day family...pls someone should put me through on how I can get employment into unity schools.. Should I get a recommendation letter from my senator and submit at fcsc or should I go to meet my state commissioner...pls wat is the process πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ help a sister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Echrist:
Good day family...pls someone should put me through on how I can get employment into unity schools.. Should I get a recommendation letter from my senator and submit at fcsc or should I go to meet my state commissioner...pls wat is the process πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ help a sister
just meet ur commissioner one on one at the commission.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Abeg wage award no dey again ni grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Who have the idea of Assistant superintendent of police ll current salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
lokome:
Who have the idea of Assistant superintendent of police ll current salary?
Will NPF recruit graduate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, Oshin56(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.