Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227570 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:
Drop any questions you have regarding any agency you are waiting for "only" let me give you feedback.
Dss or Efcc please πŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:
Drop any questions you have regarding any agency you are waiting for "only" let me give you feedback.
Can I still push for FAAN, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
FRSC any update??

Jamahyel:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joanbaby40(f): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joanbaby40(f): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
How do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
[quote author=ddugeri post=127342703][/quote]

Thanks Sir.....
I just want to Know when the APL may likely be shared (NFIU) because i have been on someone neck and he keep given me hope....

Not that i am eyeing the Slot from your Connect Sir.
Thanks for your Response!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:

ITF or Naicom pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
If i see 180k salary dey collect, na to marry before next Ramadan.
May Allah grant u ease brother. Pls mail me let's get to know each other as a brother. ✌️

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
FCT-IRS
Jamahyel:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Please sir anything regarding Nasrda?
Jamahyel:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shariiiif:

Thanks Sir.....
I just want to Know when the APL may likely be shared (NFIU) because i have been on someone neck and he keep given me hope....

Not that i am eyeing the Slot from your Connect Sir.
Thanks for your Response!!!
If it goes well, i will sure share the goodnews here

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ameen Ameen. Done already boss.
Mohisah:
May Allah grant u ease brother. Pls mail me let's get to know each other as a brother. ✌️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:
Drop any questions you have regarding any agency you are waiting for "only" and let me give you feedback.

NSCDC Senior Cadre, someone said here that letters will start flying this month. Any update, please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ceasarceasar: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:

Fire service replacement pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:

NNRA, DSS and FIRS
Please, When are we to expect Apls for either recruitment or replacement

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nadingo:
No mind them. Everyone na rich man online. Me wey be level 11 for FTI no even see that 180k take home sef and I dey survive with wife and 2kids. We move...

Abeg who knows what is happening to FTIs November salary abeg?

Life is all about cutting ones coat according to size, I've seen someone earning 90k though single guy, who doesn't complain of money and I've seen someone Earning 250k who always lament being broke, this guy would even Tax you when he meet you. Sometimes people just Live beyond their means and claim certain figure is too small for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah:
I don't doubt it for those living at Airport Rd or around correctional service & d village in Airport vicinity. No forget say some guys livin fine dat u see may hv rich family back up n other means of gettin money..
Na their senior staff dey see funds well sha

You are also right. But there are people who have rich family funding them and still complain of brokeness, person go club on Friday blow 90k at a sitting, then complain that 200k salary is small. I agree with you that certain situations make certain amount unbearable, but Some people just have spending problem

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
Toor inshaAllah ArRahman
Ya Lateef will make it easier

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:
DSS o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Akhi
I don send mine too 😊
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
CAPTIVATOR:

You are also right. But there are people who have rich family funding them and still complain of brokeness, person go club on Friday blow 90k at a sitting, then complain that 200k salary is small. I agree with you that certain situations make certain amount unbearable, but Some people just have spending problem
you're indeed wise n understd my point.
My cousin resigned frm Nasrda dis week because of transport n office bus doesn't come to our side & she no wan relocate to Lugbe, or close by place to d Agency. All d salary na fuel n feeding, house rent na still family go backup. Na d main reason i air dat opinion, if not d salary is ok..
I didnt look dwn or to mk anyone feel less. Tnx✌️

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tsmart20(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hello bro. Please give me your contact so I can reach out or you can follow me back here so I can message you directly here. Thank you πŸ™quote author=Yelle post=127323402]

Sorry, I just came online now and I have messaged you [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
Please, any info about Kaduna polytechnic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
The person that asked you guys to drop any question. He has not answered any ooooo... I am waiting for his reply. God bless him........

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah:
you're indeed wise n understd my point.
My cousin resigned frm Nasrda dis week because of transport n office bus doesn't come to our side & she no wan relocate to Lugbe, or close by place to d Agency. All d salary na fuel n feeding, house rent na still family go backup. Na d main reason i air dat opinion, if not d salary is ok..
I didnt look dwn or to mk anyone feel less. Tnx✌️

Why she don't want to relocate, maybe she has another source or eyeing another position
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Gensanusi:

Why she don't want to relocate, maybe she has another source or eyeing another position
Abuja no be by to just relocate o. Ur life n circle matters

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jamahyel:
When is ASCON apl dropping?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Abuja no be by to just relocate o. Ur life n circle matters
No where wey I no go relocate go even na Sambisa Forest πŸ˜‚
This level wey I the like na, it's only God that will save me.
Mohisa I dey Bwari here in case you see any opportunity wey you go fit help me.
Age is not on my side and to marry self come hard.. Chaiii God abeg ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Julius223pounds:

NSCDC Senior Cadre, someone said here that letters will start flying this month. Any update, please?

I'm also interested in Nscdc senior cadre
@ success 1930
@others...,. Update please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
ogwoliun:

No where wey I no go relocate go even na Sambisa Forest πŸ˜‚
This level wey I the like na, it's only God that will save me.
Mohisa I dey Bwari here in case you see any opportunity wey you go fit help me.
Age is not on my side and to marry self come hard.. Chaiii God abeg ooo
Na God be d ultimate helper.I still dey beg success1930 n hussen240 to help my candidates like disπŸ˜‘

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Starstar:

I'm also interested in Nscdc senior cadre
@ success 1930
@others...,. Update please

I heard some have collected APL and some will still collect.. December & January are months of appointment letters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dayo2hot, Embiid, holygenius3(m), shobroy10(m), Hassan52(m), Iyajelili(f), Mubsan12, Sadiq4764 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.