Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227961 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2023
2023Blessed:
I communicate with the DG. They do not have the approval (yet) to recruit fresh graduates. They can only take you on secondment or transfer if you are already a staff of any MDA.
I am yet to see their 2024 budget proposals, that will determine if provisions are being made for new intakes.
However, it's a nice place to work with a lot of travel opportunities.

Thank you for this info, would be on the look out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Greetings bro

Please do you have any concrete info on fmbn recruitment or replacement?

2023Blessed:
I communicate with the DG. They do not have the approval (yet) to recruit fresh graduates. They can only take you on secondment or transfer if you are already a staff of any MDA.
I am yet to see their 2024 budget proposals, that will determine if provisions are being made for new intakes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2023
samsard:
We Nigerians have institutionalized nepotism and corruption so much that we don't even know what is normal nor do we desire what should be a fair playing field.

It is just appalling and pathetic, no connection no job. Lord have mercy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Thank you for this information
2023Blessed:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=2023Blessed post=127374445]I communicate with the DG.
Wonderful! Some many coded powerful and influential individuals on this platform! Hmmmm, Yes this is a faceless platform, but please I am still open to any kind of assistance, like I have been ruminating on this, i I just want to be able to assist in catering for the welfare of my family that's all. and I know that there are individuals that can grant this request at the snap of their fingers. Please and please.....for the sake of humanity...JK.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2023
Uhmm...

2023Blessed:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Moh99:

77-85k and 182k respectively

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Floky215: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
What is the take home for NALDA? Is there allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Corruption is now a normal thing in Nigeria.
Buying and selling of job opportunity is now part of our life and no one sees it as corruption.
Godfatherism has now replaced merit and everyone is comfortable with it.
Jobs now go to the highest bidder, no exam, no oral interview, it is all about about money.
Yet, some people think this country will change for good.
How will there be increase in productivity, when merit and excellence have been traded on the altar of nepotism?
It is now a norm in Nigeria. Going to School is to fulfill the righteousness of getting the paper called certificate, then you look for a godfather or money to buy job.
Those who promised us CHANGE and the corruption fighters are now worse in the game.
Gush. There was indeed a country.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ministry of Finance Incorporated (Mofi)
National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
Nigeria Port Authority (NPA)
Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).

Good afternoon my people,

Please can the above agencies be regarded as top agencies in Nigeria.

I wan throw my net

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
ParamilitaryII:

I wan throw my net

Not sure of NEITI but others Yah 100%
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ermm:

Not sure of NEITI but others Yah 100%
Thanks so much boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

The Presidential Conditional Grant Program, in which each successful applicant will receive a one-time grant of N50,000 to boost their businesses, is now live. Visit: grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/apply for information on to apply.

Allah ya bada sa’a!

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
neoclassical:
Corruption is now a normal thing in Nigeria.
Buying and selling of job opportunity is now part of our life and no one sees it as corruption.
Godfatherism has now replaced merit and everyone is comfortable with it.
Jobs now go to the highest bidder, no exam, no oral interview, it is all about about money.
Yet, some people think this country will change for good.
How will there be increase in productivity, when merit and excellence have been traded on the altar of nepotism?
It is now a norm in Nigeria. Going to School is to fulfill the righteousness of getting the paper called certificate, then you look for a godfather or money to buy job.
Those who promised us CHANGE and the corruption fighters are now worse in the game.
Gush. There was indeed a country.
When they said CHANGE, and they outline all the changes they were going to change, they didn't outline a plan for said change, and it was hogwash from the get go anyway because, it's the same people who created the mess we're in that are promising us 'change' isn't this playing? 😂😂. Change is an empty promise that never held any value whatsoever because it can mean anything but true change and it will still be...change, never understood why y'all believed in it so much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
2023Blessed:

My Oga! Long time. Being a while. I coincidentally dropped you a message in your mail this morning and here you are. Welcome back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
2023Blessed:
This is an opportunity I have been waiting for. Kindly assist me with transfer of service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daptboy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Loneranger59:
https://career.nascp.gov.ng/

Thanks for this but most of the vacancies have expired.. Some since March and some as early as November last month..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Please who know about fce iwo recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
ParamilitaryII:

I wan throw my net
What happen to the documentation nd capturing u did with d ministry of interior.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
I can even tell you that Neiti is even better than all of the mentioned,but if not better than all I am sure will 2,3 best

ote author=Ermm post=127380075]

Not sure of NEITI but others Yah 100%[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Someone please help me list A list agencies under IPPIS.
Please it's urgent.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Clemence6969:
Good morning sir.... Abeg you get any rumor about DSS recruitment?

lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

What happen to the documentation nd capturing u did with d ministry of interior.
I apologize for any confusion. I want to clarify that I didn't specify capturing at the Ministry of Interior. Despite changing jobs three times in the private sector before transitioning to the public sector, I am open to new opportunities that contribute to my professional growth and impact. My objective is to continually advance until I become indispensable, and my voice is acknowledged and valued.

It's worth noting that my last net pay in the previous private sector role was almost three times higher. However, my decision to transition into the public sector was driven by a pursuit of job security, recognition, influence and the power that I seek.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
HyperCoaster:

Training is ongoing...

This is not correct sir. Dss has not called for training

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
2023Blessed:
How possible to change from non pool officer to this place or any MDAs. As Education Officer from the Ministry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Success1930:

😅😅😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Please do you have any idea about FRSC??

Success1930:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Good morning house
Where can one find budget proposals breakdown of MDAs ?

I couldn't find it on budgetoffice.gov.ng
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
Good morning house
Where can one find budget proposals breakdown of MDAs ?

I couldn't find it on budgetoffice.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2023
2023Blessed:
Welcome back boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: theceo1602, Prudent5217, Clemzoo, zizou34, Dan112, ablwl2, Abu8888, RealAbba, nasiest(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.